Med's Done....
22 August, further tests 18 Sep, 11 Oct Meds passed
Passport Req..
06-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2017
LANDED..........
Jun 2017
At the time of entry into Canada I was not having a Canadian address and hence, address for PR card delivery was not updated. Immigration officer provided me with a form which I had to fax when I would have an address. The address could also be updated online by updating information in Address notification tool.(this information was also in the form provided by the immigration officer)
Now, when I am trying to update the address, my information (UCI, Application number, COPR number) is not found in the Address notification site. As a result I am not able to update my address.(Link: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=coanotify)
It is more than a month since I first entered Canada. Is any one else facing the same problem wherein the information pertaining to self is not found on the Address Notification site.
As of now I have raised a CSE. Would that be sufficient or I need to fax the address update form.
Or is it that I am doing something wrong?

mahi2020

Oct 7, 2016
At the time of entry into Canada I was not having a Canadian address and hence, address for PR card delivery was not updated. Immigration officer provided me with a form which I had to fax when I would have an address. The address could also be updated online by updating information in Address notification tool.(this information was also in the form provided by the immigration officer)
Now, when I am trying to update the address, my information (UCI, Application number, COPR number) is not found in the Address notification site. As a result I am not able to update my address.(Link: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=coanotify)
It is more than a month since I first entered Canada. Is any one else facing the same problem wherein the information pertaining to self is not found on the Address Notification site.
As of now I have raised a CSE. Would that be sufficient or I need to fax the address update form.
I was not able to update it either through the online form.

Fax is the only way I suppose.

rockytg

Apr 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2016
Doc's Request.
22-Apr-2016, Additional Doc Request 13-July-2016
Nomination.....
29-July-2016
AOR Received.
31-Aug-2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
06-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2017
LANDED..........
Jun 2017
Thanks.
Would fax my details.

A question, you got your PR card?

u0905191

Sep 26, 2016
Hi rockytg,

Was your address successfully updated through webform? Did you receive your PR card in your new address? I also sent a webform updating my address, but they never replied. I'm a bit concerned whether my address has been updated. Thank you.

rockytg

Apr 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2016
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
29-July-2016
AOR Received.
31-Aug-2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
06-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2017
LANDED..........
Jun 2017
Hi rockytg,

Was your address successfully updated through webform? Did you receive your PR card in your new address? I also sent a webform updating my address, but they never replied. I'm a bit concerned whether my address has been updated. Thank you.
My address was never updated. PR card was sent to the hotel address where I stayed initially ( This address they had taken from the PR travel document application. I applied for it when I returned to my home country) and to date I have not received it. So do not rely solely on webform for updating of address, best is to give a call to CIC without any further delay. They would confirm the address they have in thier records and if the address is different from what you want, get it updated in call itself. Also, tell them you went through the process of updating of address via webform.
Telephone numbers:
Canada: 18882422100
USA: 16139444000

Reactions: APPNOV2014NY

canada_eagle

Nov 17, 2016
My address was never updated. PR card was sent to the hotel address where I stayed initially ( This address they had taken from the PR travel document application. I applied for it when I returned to my home country) and to date I have not received it. So do not rely solely on webform for updating of address, best is to give a call to CIC without any further delay. They would confirm the address they have in thier records and if the address is different from what you want, get it updated in call itself. Also, tell them you went through the process of updating of address via webform.
Telephone numbers:
Canada: 18882422100
USA: 16139444000
BTW the US number does not work anymore. They do attempt to transfer to IRCC but the IRCC system dumps you out because of the US number.

rockytg

Apr 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2016
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
29-July-2016
AOR Received.
31-Aug-2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
06-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2017
LANDED..........
Jun 2017
BTW the US number does not work anymore. They do attempt to transfer to IRCC but the IRCC system dumps you out because of the US number.
The last time I called was on 14th of this month and was working. Since you are saying it is not working anymore then might be a recent development.

canada_eagle

Nov 17, 2016
The last time I called was on 14th of this month and was working. Since you are saying it is not working anymore then might be a recent development.
Yeah too bad for me. Or maybe some US numbers work and some do not. Since I am in Canada, I ended up purchasing a prepaid SIM and called in and updated my address.

rockytg

Apr 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2016
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
29-July-2016
AOR Received.
31-Aug-2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
06-Mar-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2017
LANDED..........
Jun 2017
Yeah too bad for me. Or maybe some US numbers work and some do not. Since I am in Canada, I ended up purchasing a prepaid SIM and called in and updated my address.
Tried today and the US number worked, call was transferred to IRCC successfully.

Reactions: APPNOV2014NY

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Is this address update form ( the paper one that CBSA officer provides at POE for faxing later) available online for download ?

usthb

Star Member
Sep 18, 2017
rockytg,
any news on how this has been resolved (eventually)?
Facing the same problem, could not post my address online.

KomalSirji

Feb 26, 2018
I am having COPR n will b moving canada after two months.Can I update my friend's address through web link before I land in canada....
I think if it is possible than on the very next day of my landing I will have my PR card in hand.
Please guide if it is possible...

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
I am having COPR n will b moving canada after two months.Can I update my friend's address through web link before I land in canada....
I think if it is possible than on the very next day of my landing I will have my PR card in hand.
Please guide if it is possible...
PR cards process kicks off only after landing.

KomalSirji

Feb 26, 2018
Thx for prompt reply...

Address updation can not be done before landing....?

But I checked on ircc they mentioned that v should update our canadian address the day we got COPR

Reactions: Groupof5

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Thx for prompt reply...

Address updation can not be done before landing....?

But I checked on ircc they mentioned that v should update our canadian address the day we got COPR
You can do all the updates you want on CIC website. PR cards process only start after landing. CBSA agent will send your landing information to CIC and only then CIC will start processing PR cards.