+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Northern Rural Immigration Pilot Program

srvnnmch25

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
hi everyone,

I have applied job in Manitoba rnip, my job application status is still 'In progress", do you know anyone about the processing time for that.

sanyinmon

Star Member
Oct 30, 2016
hi everyone,

I have applied job in Manitoba rnip, my job application status is still 'In progress", do you know anyone about the processing time for that.
Hi, srvnnmch25,
I have also worked in Singapore before and now come back to my country. I am also searching for a job via RNIP but there is no job offer until now. I have a sibling in Canada and have a multiple entry visitor visa. Do I need to contact with a consultant?
Plz advise me how to get a job offer.
Thanks

Newbie098

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
Hi, srvnnmch25,
I have also worked in Singapore before and now come back to my country. I am also searching for a job via RNIP but there is no job offer until now. I have a sibling in Canada and have a multiple entry visitor visa. Do I need to contact with a consultant?
Plz advise me how to get a job offer.
Thanks
Search and apply

Newbie098

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
Hello,
Pls visit the website of RINP there you will find out how to apply and how many communities are actively participating

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
It's funny how some people keep asking others how to get a job offer. It is the same process - look for job openings on Indeed, LinkedIn, and Job Bank. Once you find relevant opportunities, apply with a customized resume. If an employer is genuinely interested in hiring you, they will get back to you. Make sure you meet the federal criteria. You can apply for a recommendation only after you get a job offer. The communities won't get resumes from you and forward it to prospective employers.

Reactions: Icke and Newbie098