Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request
14-02-2019
We on the process. My employer asked me about the official timeline. I didn’t find the PR processing time anywhere.
Wow congratulations. It's available on Brandon's website.
May I ask you for which community did you apply and with which NOC?

Reactions: hello2020

Sam0099

Mar 6, 2020
Dear All,

Can anyone advice that I got the invitation from employer to attend in person interview, but travel expenses should handle by candidate itself. There is any help from Mantioba government influence here?If I travel under which visa category required?
Hi for which job u got ?

qaziarslantariq

Sep 12, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request
14-02-2019
Has any of your known got connected with these employers?
I sent an email to my employer and they replied that they are short listing candidates for interviews.
Hoping to get an email for interview.

hello2020

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
Reactions: qaziarslantariq

Tharanga J

Mar 21, 2020
Hello Team,

I am willing to apply through RNIP. So, I like to discuss this with who one willing.

I request you to message me.

Tharanga

tofy79

Nov 18, 2014
UAE Dubai
NOC Code......
How can I apply for a job to get valid job offer under RNIP ? is there any website, or way, community, group, anything else to apply for the job, I am outside Canada with NOC Class A -2172A.

Icke

Jan 29, 2019
Germany
For everyone here, is it really that hard to use google ? Asking the simplest questions about even just finding a website for immigration is the easiest part of all the immigration process.
There you go!

tofy79

Nov 18, 2014
UAE Dubai
NOC Code......
For everyone here, is it really that hard to use google ? Asking the simplest questions about even just finding a website for immigration is the easiest part of all the immigration process.
There you go!
Thanks "Icke" for your comments if you point it to me!

Please be informed that it does not about Google search matter,
I am struggling to find any valid job offer at any place in Canada two years ago but no luck!

I have already tried to search at all official web sites including which you just shared, but no response!

Honestly, I don't know what and where the wrong with me?

Hence, Simply my question at this form to get from the other experiences like who were lucky to get a valid job offer to guide me on how to do it in an extraordinary way?
Thanks for your understanding!