+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Normal Processing Times from Calgary office?

a.R.

Star Member
Apr 9, 2014
Congrats yycdxb, did the CIC agent told you that over the phone??

Next one to get the notification should be APR2013APP if we go with LOT date, while if we go with the "In Process" date, it should be CanuckForEver. Either way, we should be able to confirm if the LOT or "In Process" date are the significant one.

batmann

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yycdxb said:
Guys good news is,

They have sent a letter on the 10th of July for an exam on 29th July.
I haven't received it in the mail yet and my Ecas still has no updates.

The sheet seems to be a little messed up again, please add my updates to it.

Thanks
Congratulations! Finally someone from Calgary is going to have the test, it's exciting.

Texan01

Mar 10, 2010
Hi,

Can someone please update my timeline in that Excel sheet. Just don't want to screw that Excel sheet :)

Application Type: Single
Application Received Date: MAY 9, 2013
In Process Date: July 22, 2013
LOT: Feb 20, 2014

Thanks

a.R.

Star Member
Apr 9, 2014
Texan01 said:
Hi,

Can someone please update my timeline in that Excel sheet. Just don't want to screw that Excel sheet :)

Application Type: Single
Application Received Date: MAY 9, 2013
In Process Date: July 22, 2013
LOT: Feb 20, 2014

Thanks
Done.

SuperCitizen

Jun 19, 2014
Hello friends

Congrates yycdxb. I have updated my dates(SuperCitizen) which looks in line with yycdxb, Hoping to get ECAS communication for test soon.

All the best.

YYC_CICGUY

Star Member
Apr 9, 2014
SuperCitizen said:
Hello friends

Congrates yycdxb. I have updated my dates(SuperCitizen) which looks in line with yycdxb, Hoping to get ECAS communication for test soon.

All the best.

Good luck and keep us posted as you hear from there.

Calgarian_SW

Jan 20, 2014
The thread is quiet because most of the folks here don't have anything new to report.
As for me, I do hope to get the test notification this Falls.
Have a great summer all!

a.R.

Star Member
Apr 9, 2014
SuperCitizen, did you have any correspondence after your file wast transferred to the local office?

SuperCitizen

Jun 19, 2014
Hi a.R.

Yes, I do & they said all background check is complete and everything seems ok. May hear anythime for test.

Checking ECAS almost everyday.

thanks
SuperCitizen

SuperCitizen

Jun 19, 2014
No, They didn't ask for any additional documents like RQ, so it is routine application as agent told me whenever I inquire.

I didn't get call for finger print even. Not sure is it for everyone or scrutiny based. Did anyone else get finger print call?

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
a.R. said:
Two new columns added, days from Application Received and Estimated Test Notification from Application Received. Msafari's request.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Emq25ueiJJ9coxst2YC7sszqAhFJi_B3r2Q1sd6Y29s/edit?usp=sharing
Thanks bud. Seems application date still a major influence on test date. As 'in process' date becomes a more reasonable indicator then it will confirm the submitted in Q3/Q4 2012 Q12013 surge/backlog in applications being reduced. One thing to factor in had CIC been forthcoming is to see just how many applicants submitted in Q3 2012 and Oct 2012 to beat the language test/proof requirement.

informatics

Aug 3, 2009
Msafiri said:
Thanks bud. Seems application date still a major influence on test date. As 'in process' date becomes a more reasonable indicator then it will confirm the submitted in Q3/Q4 2012 Q12013 surge/backlog in applications being reduced. One thing to factor in had CIC been forthcoming is to see just how many applicants submitted in Q3 2012 and Oct 2012 to beat the language test/proof requirement.
Hi Msafiri,

Thanks for the useful insight . I am going to apply in September 2014 .In your opinion is there any hope for a relatively faster processing for the future applicants (even before mid of 2015 , when the new law will be implemented) ?

Thanks once again.