+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-SDS Waiting for Medical Request after BIO ######## Gather here ########

KylinZ

Star Member
May 4, 2021
in my case i was requested to submit ADR . it was police certificate. there was a new section in the uploaded documents that would let me upload .
So it means that if they are the ones who request additional documents, there will be a new option in our gckey that will allow us to upload new document. Did I get you right?
I'm wondering because if the processing of my application will be delayed, I might request for a LOA from the school because In my LOA that i used in my application it was stated there that my class will start at June 7.

fritchou

Jan 21, 2019
Tunisia
So it means that if they are the ones who request additional documents, there will be a new option in our gckey that will allow us to upload new document. Did I get you right?
I'm wondering because if the processing of my application will be delayed, I might request for a LOA from the school because In my LOA that i used in my application it was stated there that my class will start at June 7.
yes it is. just get new LAO just in case. and rise webform if you feel that u dont have time. i mean u have only 1 month left. u will need at least 3 weeks before u travel

KylinZ

Star Member
May 4, 2021
yes it is. just get new LAO just in case. and rise webform if you feel that u dont have time. i mean u have only 1 month left. u will need at least 3 weeks before u travel
Yeah thats why Im thinking, though the admission director of the school also told me that my schedule of class can be move if the process of study permit is delayed.

fritchou

Jan 21, 2019
Tunisia
No, just the regular stream. Your the lucky one cause your country process faster even your not on sds. Your timeline is just the same as mine.
some countries have crazy processing times turkey 3 weeks and Taiwan 2 weeks. usually my country have 12 weeks. i think only 500 people applied last year so i think they process applications very fast lately. even agents and consultants here told me that last applications took 2 months - 3 months

KylinZ

Star Member
May 4, 2021
some countries have crazy processing times turkey 3 weeks and Taiwan 2 weeks. usually my country have 12 weeks. i think only 500 people applied last year so i think they process applications very fast lately. even agents and consultants here told me that last applications took 2 months - 3 months
Well congrats to you, your one step for approval. I was thinking if its okay for a non sds applicant to do a upfront medical? I saw some comments that it seems its a bad idea. I dont have any update at all after my biometrics done. I been checking my email and gckey all day and night.

fritchou

Jan 21, 2019
Tunisia
Well congrats to you, your one step for approval. I was thinking if its okay for a non sds applicant to do a upfront medical? I saw some comments that it seems its a bad idea. I dont have any update at all after my biometrics done. I been checking my email and gckey all day and night.
thanks mate. hope you hear updates soon. i also was like that checking my portal like 14523 times a day and still do that. also i checked data from previous applications by ircc i realized that they process less applications between April and june so i though maybe it is the best time to apply, since a lot of people apply in january and february. i didnt want to do upfrontal medicals. i wanted to have hints so i can at least sleep at night. i think it is for the best to wait for medical request. because that is the right way that was recommended in their steps. because admissibility comes after eligibility. i would not risk take medical and waste money, time and energy before they even process my eligibility.

Reactions: sal2021

KylinZ

Star Member
May 4, 2021
thanks mate. hope you hear updates soon. i also was like that checking my portal like 14523 times a day and still do that. also i checked data from previous applications by ircc i realized that they process less applications between April and june so i though maybe it is the best time to apply, since a lot of people apply in january and february. i didnt want to do upfrontal medicals. i wanted to have hints so i can at least sleep at night. i think it is for the best to wait for medical request. because that is the right way that was recommended in their steps. because admissibility comes after eligibility. i would not risk take medical and waste money, time and energy before they even process my eligibility.
Thats also my point of view about the medical, its a pure waiting game for the applicant. I feel like im waiting for my time to be next in line to be executed…lol
Maybe there are loads of application in my country thats why its taking long.

jrodriguez

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
Btw, the new update of IRCC tells us that anybody with a complete application before 15May will get a result by 6th August. So do we, people who have not received their medical letter for medical examination, get counted as complete application candidates?

I think we do qualify , as its not our fault that IRCC hasn't asked us to get a medical done. Any thoughts on this?
Complete application may vary country to country, you can go to CIC website and find out what do you need for you application package, but usually it means all the forms that you have to fill and the documents that require to support your application. So, Medicals are not included.

fritchou

Jan 21, 2019
Tunisia
Complete application may vary country to country, you can go to CIC website and find out what do you need for you application package, but usually it means all the forms that you have to fill and the documents that require to support your application. So, Medicals are not included.
yes exactly, i think medicals and police clearance are not part of the complete application. complete application is when you receive BIL and u do your bio-metrics. rest are just additional ones. so complete application includes:

- all forms
- LOA
- proof of funds
- id
- SOP / letter of explanation
. some countries have other requirements

jrodriguez

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
They're going to tell you how you
i think medicals and police clearance are not part of the complete application. complete application is when you receive BIL and u do your bio-metrics. rest are just additional ones. so complete application includes:

- all forms
- LOA
- proof of funds
- id
- SOP / letter of explanation
. some countries have other requirements
That's exactly what i mean all the forms and the documents that support your application,

jrodriguez

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
They're going to tell you how you have to upload the document, in my case they specified that I had to do it through GCKEY and they enabled where I was going to upload them.