+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-SDS processing times 2023

parrots

Jul 19, 2022
Hey @Latifa Annie! Yes, this is the reason I do not believe in the webforms. They simply stay unanswered most of the time and don't influence the process in any way. However, one person has changed my mind with regards to the webforms today and convinced me to try sending one. So, I'll follow their advice and send one. Let's see how it goes ;) I applied from China and from what I know so far SDS applications from China are being processed in Canada. Or so they were in 2022. I have no idea what is going on this year as there are at least 5 people on this forum who are waiting for their results since February and March in China. Let's stay hopeful then some more!

Hello. Thank you for checking up on us all. Nope I’ve not received anything although I sent in a webform and yet to get any response. If I may ask. What country is your VO? Because yours has taken so long

parrots

Jul 19, 2022
Hey @Lolan! Your application is moving in a steady and smooth way! I've heard that in non-SDS applications a request for Medical is a great sign as in case the application is refused the IRCC doesn't even send such a request. So, I think you're on the positive track! Good luck to you! :)

Hello, I have got some updates recently:
Biometrics: 13th March
Review of eligibility: 12th May
Medical request: 13th May
And on 24th May I'm going to take the medical exam.
Hope you will get some updates in the near future

Lolan

Dec 1, 2022
Hey @Lolan! Your application is moving in a steady and smooth way! I've heard that in non-SDS applications a request for Medical is a great sign as in case the application is refused the IRCC doesn't even send such a request. So, I think you're on the positive track! Good luck to you! :)
Thank you, yeah I have heard that as well, so I'm really happy with my application. Also today I logged in to Application Status Tracker and saw that my eligibility had been completed, so I guess the only obstacle here is the medical exam, which I have no doubt I will pass because I have no diseases. Anyway, I hope you are going to get updates as well soon.

Reactions: parrots

Latifa Annie

Feb 21, 2023
Hey @Latifa Annie! Yes, this is the reason I do not believe in the webforms. They simply stay unanswered most of the time and don't influence the process in any way. However, one person has changed my mind with regards to the webforms today and convinced me to try sending one. So, I'll follow their advice and send one. Let's see how it goes ;) I applied from China and from what I know so far SDS applications from China are being processed in Canada. Or so they were in 2022. I have no idea what is going on this year as there are at least 5 people on this forum who are waiting for their results since February and March in China. Let's stay hopeful then some more!
I know about 5 people that sent webform 2 week ago and they got ppr after a few days. I couldn’t send them because my processing time was not up to 7 weeks. Now that I decided to send one it’s looks like they’re not responding anymore lol. Let’s be patient I guess I heard there is a system maintenance this week and next week lots of ppr’s or updates should be expected. Keeping our fingers crossed. The wait will soon be over for us all

Reactions: parrots

parrots

Jul 19, 2022
Wow, it really seems like the Tracker is working and showing somewhat closer-to-the-truth updates compared to GCKey. That's great to hear! :D Yes, you should hear some positive news very soon, the medical can be updated as early as the next day after your examination!

Thank you, yeah I have heard that as well, so I'm really happy with my application. Also today I logged in to Application Status Tracker and saw that my eligibility had been completed, so I guess the only obstacle here is the medical exam, which I have no doubt I will pass because I have no diseases. Anyway, I hope you are going to get updates as well soon.

Reactions: Lolan

Lolan

Dec 1, 2022
By the way, does somebody know how long it takes to wait for PPR after the medical exam is updated?

parrots

Jul 19, 2022
You know, to be honest, I think those webforms / PPRs are just coincidences and those guys would have received their decisions even without the webforms being sent. But I'd like to be wrong on this one. I hope you are right about PPRs flowing next week, I'll join you in keeping our fingers crossed! Thanks a lot @Latifa Annie! Good luck to us! :D

I know about 5 people that sent webform 2 week ago and they got ppr after a few days. I couldn’t send them because my processing time was not up to 7 weeks. Now that I decided to send one it’s looks like they’re not responding anymore lol. Let’s be patient I guess I heard there is a system maintenance this week and next week lots of ppr’s or updates should be expected. Keeping our fingers crossed. The wait will soon be over for us all

Reactions: Latifa Annie

Lolan

Dec 1, 2022
Really, like I said, I've seen people having their PPR requests issued the next day after their medical exams ;)
Sorry, I thought you were talking about people getting notifications in one day from the IRCC that they got their medical exam results, but now I get it, thanks.

parrots

Jul 19, 2022
Oh, you're right, it's my bad! I did write it that way, but I was thinking about PPR. Sorry about that! Yes, what I mean is that the medical can be updated and PPR issued on the same day after you take your medical. Might happen later, of course, but I guess days, not even weeks. And might happen the very next day ;)

Sorry, I thought you were talking about people getting notifications in one day from the IRCC that they got their medical exam results, but now I get it, thanks.

Reactions: Lolan

Latifa Annie

Feb 21, 2023
Biometrics: 13th March
Review of eligibility: 12th May
Medical request: 13th May
And on 24th May I'm going to take the medical exam.
Oh okay. I think you’re almost done. I agree with parrots. You should get your ppr in less than a week when your medical is updated . What country is your VO please?

Reactions: parrots and Lolan

Lolan

Dec 1, 2022
Oh okay. I think you’re almost done. I agree with parrots. You should get your ppr in less than a week when your medical is updated . What country is your VO please?
I'm not sure which country my VO is, but I applied from Russia, and if the applicant's from Russia then their visa are usually pasted in Embassy of Canada in Poland. So, maybe my VO country is Poland

Reactions: Latifa Annie