+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-SDS processing times 2023

Olubaju

Sep 16, 2021
https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en

Link to create tracker account

Keep us updated after you’ve created the account
I used the tracker and I'm getting this error:
"Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet."

What does it mean?

suv2020

Sep 11, 2022
I used the tracker and I'm getting this error:
"Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet."

What does it mean?
Wait for 1 - 2 days and you're able to log in.

Reactions: Olubaju

Latifa Annie

Feb 21, 2023
Also, I've been waiting for decision

Did biometric March 16th, 2023
Correspondence : March 18th.2023
And since then I haven't received any update.
What type of visa? And also are you sure you’re inputting the right UCI number and not application number

chidibav

Apr 22, 2023
Still to receive medical request
If your program of study is more than 6 months then the next message on your application will be a medical request. After medicals is submitted to ircc you can then start awaiting your final decision mine took about 7 weeks.

parrots

Jul 19, 2022
Hey guys! Just wanted to check in on you and ask how it's going with your applications? Are we all still waiting? I can't believe none of us has moved forward with their decisions yet :( It's been 13 weeks as of today for our SP + OWP application and if I am not mistaken only @kungFUpanda you are still waiting longer than that, right? Will 2023 really see those 18-20 timelines again, I wonder :( And I know many of us are still waiting since 2022..

If you are still there, let's catch up, how are you guys? Any thoughts and feelings on the current situation? Have you tried reaching out to the IRCC somehow?
@hs202 @Zafran Khan @trkm93 @Shittu1268 @kungFUpanda @Izaz @Lolan @Olubaju @Latifa Annie

Reactions: kungFUpanda

Izaz

May 4, 2023
Hey guys! Just wanted to check in on you and ask how it's going with your applications? Are we all still waiting? I can't believe none of us has moved forward with their decisions yet :( It's been 13 weeks as of today for our SP + OWP application and if I am not mistaken only @kungFUpanda you are still waiting longer than that, right? Will 2023 really see those 18-20 timelines again, I wonder :( And I know many of us are still waiting since 2022..

If you are still there, let's catch up, how are you guys? Any thoughts and feelings on the current situation? Have you tried reaching out to the IRCC somehow?
@hs202 @Zafran Khan @trkm93 @Shittu1268 @kungFUpanda @Izaz @Lolan @Olubaju @Latifa Annie
14 February Biometrics Still waiting

• Sad
Reactions: parrots

Lolan

Dec 1, 2022

Hello, I have got some updates recently:
Biometrics: 13th March
Review of eligibility: 12th May
Medical request: 13th May
And on 24th May I'm going to take the medical exam.
Hope you will get some updates in the near future

Latifa Annie

Feb 21, 2023

Hello. Thank you for checking up on us all. Nope I’ve not received anything although I sent in a webform and yet to get any response. If I may ask. What country is your VO? Because yours has taken so long

Reactions: parrots