+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-SDS processing times 2023

thomas23

Star Member
Mar 12, 2023
heyy guys don’t lose hope. i was also losing hope and starting to check out my other options and then out of no where I got PPR. Just be patient and try to enjoy your current life until you get a decision

parrots

Jul 19, 2022
Hey @thomas23! You are right, we definitely have to stay positive, patient and hopeful because in the end of the day, yes, the results will come someday for everyone :)

It's just that it's getting harder to encourage people who have been waiting for more than 20 weeks without any apparent reason, or people, like me, who have been through delayed processing twice.

In fact, I suddenly realized yesterday that I haven't met anyone yet whose first application took more than 18 weeks to be processed and their second application more than 11 weeks as well. So far, all the stories I've read about people applying twice, three or even four times are the stories of people who received their decisions on every application within a month or two, and so, had plenty of time to re-submit their applications.

In our case, however, we are risking my already deferred year of studies in case our application is delayed any further or refused without a possibility to defer my program any further. This situation is not about general frustration of the delay, this is a real-life case of the ruined dream, if it happens.

If there is anyone else in the same situation like us, please, give us a cry out, let's add some sanity to this madness! :p

heyy guys don’t lose hope. i was also losing hope and starting to check out my other options and then out of no where I got PPR. Just be patient and try to enjoy your current life until you get a decision

Reactions: Lolan

thomas23

Star Member
Mar 12, 2023
Hey @thomas23! You are right, we definitely have to stay positive, patient and hopeful because in the end of the day, yes, the results will come someday for everyone :)

It's just that it's getting harder to encourage people who have been waiting for more than 20 weeks without any apparent reason, or people, like me, who have been through delayed processing twice.

In fact, I suddenly realized yesterday that I haven't met anyone yet whose first application took more than 18 weeks to be processed and their second application more than 11 weeks as well. So far, all the stories I've read about people applying twice, three or even four times are the stories of people who received their decisions on every application within a month or two, and so, had plenty of time to re-submit their applications.

In our case, however, we are risking my already deferred year of studies in case our application is delayed any further or refused without a possibility to defer my program any further. This situation is not about general frustration of the delay, this is a real-life case of the ruined dream, if it happens.

If there is anyone else in the same situation like us, please, give us a cry out, let's add some sanity to this madness! :p
Have you tried raising a webform as your application has taken longer than normal processing time?

Izaz

May 4, 2023

Same here

parrots

Jul 19, 2022
Hey @Izaz! Yeah, that's how it goes for many of us. Although, the timeline ultimately won't matter as long as we receive approvals and on time for the start of our programs. Let's focus on that!

Because recently My Friend got PPR in just 48 days After Biometrics

parrots

Jul 19, 2022
Hey @thomas23! To tell you the truth, I don't have much faith in webforms as there hasn't been even a slightest shred of evidence that they work.

Last year, I sent four webform, one every month of our four-month waiting period. Two of those webforms were answered with an automated reply of "Be patient and wait, we can't estimate the exact processing time of your application" and two were never even answered. So, as much as I understand that it doesn't take much effort to actually send it, I just don't want to put myself in a position of waiting for something that will turn into yet another disappointment. I think you know what I mean :rolleyes:

Have you tried raising a webform as your application has taken longer than normal processing time?

rajuy1

Jan 2, 2019
Nepal
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Delhi
@parrots Today, I got an update in my gckey "We are reviewing whether you meet eligibility requirements " So, when can i expect my decision now and if my application gets approved will i get PPR request and correspondence letter both on the same day ?

longt

Mar 12, 2020
Hi all,
On the IRCC tracker the application says "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam." but the application did not include an upfront medical exam and it hasn't been done yet. Is this good news that a medical exam request will be coming?

parrots

Jul 19, 2022
Hey @rajuy1! Some people get their PPRs on the very same or the next day of their Eligibility status change to "In progress". Many, however, get stuck in this stage for many months. Our application from February 16 got Eligibility review update on March 20, it is our week 12, we are still waiting.

PPR and BVL should come on the same day, same minute actually, but again, for many there has been a gap in a few days or weeks between their BVL and PPRs.

@parrots Today, I got an update in my gckey "We are reviewing whether you meet eligibility requirements " So, when can i expect my decision now and if my application gets approved will i get PPR request and correspondence letter both on the same day ?

parrots

Jul 19, 2022
Hey @longt! This is none kind of news, it is just a normal glitch in the system, don't pay attention to it.

What's your timeline and country of application, if you don't mind me asking?

Hi all,
On the IRCC tracker the application says "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam." but the application did not include an upfront medical exam and it hasn't been done yet. Is this good news that a medical exam request will be coming?

Ezzy20

Jul 27, 2022
You guys all mention a tracker and gc key, I know the GC key but not the tracker, can someone tell me about the tracker lol