+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

non-routine files do not exist any more

heeradeepak

Jun 1, 2014
Hi Heeradeepak,
I believe your case is specific and little bit different. From your interview script, I understand that you withdrew your first citizenship application due to not meeting residency requirements. To be objective and fair to other readers of this forum, who may make decisions or have perceptions based on other members' experience, it would be good to mention the facts as they are. Below is the script of your interview that you made public in this forum. I assume you would not mind sharing it with others. If you do, please let me know and I will remove it.
I trust the judgment and the professionalism of all Citizenship employees and I believe they need to be thanked for their hard work.

Wishing you the best of luck.
Hi Bepatient I knew due to this much delay i am frustrated and loosing my patient.

I post my interview script to make other applicant aware of interview process and I dont mind if any other member re post or share it.

Every one have different experience with CIC and may be this is my bad luck that always i have bad experience with them.

My ATIP reports shows that all the clearance (except one prohibition 282) were done long back God knows whats that and why it needs this much time.

Any how I went to MP, write a letter to immigration minister, called them several times but no use, so I feel that as you said may be some officers are good but many of them are lazy and for small things they can keep your file pending for years.

heeradeepak

Jun 1, 2014
I need to take advantage of withdrawing ur application thing ,,, and I want to ask you do you recommend me to withdraw my application and reapply ,, I have a doubt that my file is going non-routine since I missed my first test ,, u can also check my timeline in my signature ,, but regarding my security and residence I am good ,, the only thing is I missed my first test ??????? what is ur recommendations ,,,
thank you
No need to withdraw it if every thing is good then it is matter of time. Withdraw option is only good if you are not sure about your absences.

I love canada 99

Nov 17, 2016
officer-you have translation this stamp
Me- This stamp is out from 6 year periods and all other stamps are in english
Hi Guyes,

Have we to translate every stamp in our passport when we send our citizenship application or we have to wait till they ask us to this translation? I guess when we send the application they ask us to put just copies of the first two pages of the passeport (where there is no stamps) not hte whol passport. Correct me if I am mistaken please

Thanks in advance

paulvoyer

Mar 10, 2017
Hi Bepatient I knew due to this much delay i am frustrated and loosing my patient.

I post my interview script to make other applicant aware of interview process and I dont mind if any other member re post or share it.

Every one have different experience with CIC and may be this is my bad luck that always i have bad experience with them.

My ATIP reports shows that all the clearance (except one prohibition 282) were done long back God knows whats that and why it needs this much time.

Any how I went to MP, write a letter to immigration minister, called them several times but no use, so I feel that as you said may be some officers are good but many of them are lazy and for small things they can keep your file pending for years.
my friend have u been in jail or have u got convicted b4 ??? if no ,, than there is no reason for the delay

heeradeepak

Jun 1, 2014
my friend have u been in jail or have u got convicted b4 ??? if no ,, than there is no reason for the delay
No my dear neither convicted or jail and never seen the police station in any country reason of delay is unknown but one note in my ATIP report i have seen from citizenship officer (Second UCI located how to proceed dont grant until solve it ).

mickey_mouse

Oct 24, 2016
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
The non-routine things still happen example is my case, on 22 June 2017 one year passed and due to Security check still decision is not made..

Before CIC was informing the applicant that his application is non routine and may take long time to finalize but seems that they now they stop this practice. If they doesn't need any document they are not informing to applicants.
Thanks for posting and sharing all this and I must give you credit that you still remember your interview. From this interview it is quiet evident they were concerned about your employment outside Canada and you admitted to it. So there we go, they got an excuse to hang you for no reason as these stupids have found a so called flaw and they will keep you hanging like this. Its unfortunate but I would suggest you hire a lawyer as soon as possible , somebody mentioned some very good lawyer firm before on this forum who helped them get their citizenship after hanging for 8 years or so. So don't delay and get one instead of keeping false hopes alive and waiting like a sitting duck.

And I can see they were not happy that after landing in Canada you were still visiting and working in middle east countries and they hate that. I also remember they cancelled citizenship of like 10,000 middle east citizens who got citizenships by hook and crook by not actually living in canada. They called it so called citizenship for convenience. Any how I am not blaming you and I trust that you are a genuine applicant but some how you got caught in that bad circle and now you are paying the price.

Again as I said hire those lawyers and get your citizenship if you really want it. Sitting idle won't help you though you are honest but who cares. This world is like this. Actual evaders get away who use hook and crook or by false means but genuine people get caught in their so called tight security system. This is irony of the matter.

I wish you good luck any way

Reactions: paulvoyer

paulvoyer

Mar 10, 2017
No my dear neither convicted or jail and never seen the police station in any country reason of delay is unknown but one note in my ATIP report i have seen from citizenship officer (Second UCI located how to proceed dont grant until solve it ).
do u think your first application has anything to do with your current one ??? and what he meant when he saying ( Second UCI located ) ????? have u contacted them back to verify what is that mean ????