+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

non express entry sinp pnp oid stream

sonalim

Star Member
May 19, 2022
hi all,
we have recently received pnp nomination under sinp oid category, have few doubts ,
1. do we need to scan all the pages of our current passports.
2. work employment reference letter- do we need to give from the current job and the previous job for which i have claimed pnp points or none.
3. bank statement - do i need to give bank statement again as we have given these documents when we applied for getting Sinp PNP nomination.
please confirm on ths doubts.
Thank you.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
hi all,
we have recently received pnp nomination under sinp oid category, have few doubts ,
1. do we need to scan all the pages of our current passports.
2. work employment reference letter- do we need to give from the current job and the previous job for which i have claimed pnp points or none.
3. bank statement - do i need to give bank statement again as we have given these documents when we applied for getting Sinp PNP nomination.
please confirm on ths doubts.
Thank you.
Given you have your Nomination Certificate, you now have to send your application to the CIO. You must follow all the steps clearly outlined in the application package and checklist here: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/application-package-provincial-nominees.html