+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

ftlz

Jul 8, 2021
Can someone send me an invitation link for the Discord group of online Non-EE PNP applicants? Thanks

happypumpkin

Nov 4, 2021
I applied for PNP-paper based got nominated and also I applied IRCC part as well. I wonder if I can apply for PNP through express entry? Would they nominate me again for express entry this time?

mai1995

Sep 17, 2020
Hello, I need help, I wanted to apply for Ontario Imigrant Nominee Program but it requires my education credential must be within 2 years of ONIP application submission date but I graduate in December 2018. I just got a full time job recently in June 2021, so can I apply for this program?

bytenaija

Nov 11, 2019
Hello, I need help, I wanted to apply for Ontario Imigrant Nominee Program but it requires my education credential must be within 2 years of ONIP application submission date but I graduate in December 2018. I just got a full time job recently in June 2021, so can I apply for this program?
That is if you graduated from Ontario School. You can try to apply to other streams

Jot3

Star Member
Nov 20, 2020
Hey guys I have applied for Pr under EE with PNP from Nova scotia. My work permit is expiring in month and i am applying for bridging work permit and it is asking for the letter of support from province or territory. Anybody know what that is as I have PNP but don’t have letter of support

crazyfin

Sep 6, 2021
Hey guys I have applied for Pr under EE with PNP from Nova scotia. My work permit is expiring in month and i am applying for bridging work permit and it is asking for the letter of support from province or territory. Anybody know what that is as I have PNP but don’t have letter of support
u need to apply to NSNP for the letter of support.
have u received AOR? because BOWP requires AOR.
without AOR, BOWP is likely to be refused

Jot3

Star Member
Nov 20, 2020
u need to apply to NSNP for the letter of support.
have u received AOR? because BOWP requires AOR.
without AOR, BOWP is likely to be refused
Yes I applied for PR in October and have the AOR. Do you know if we can apply only with using the nomination letter

crazyfin

Sep 6, 2021
Yes I applied for PR in October and have the AOR. Do you know if we can apply only with using the nomination letter
i think you can based on the document list IMM5556E.
you dun need that support letter if u r applying for BOWP

RyanoTheBrit

Oct 20, 2021
I am facing the same situation! And I’m so worried that I don’t even know my application still exists……
Did you figure out some solutions?
Hey,

I didn't notice this, but nothing as of yet. I've opened a couple of webforms etc and due to not having an application number I cannot get any support.

I'd just like to know if this is normal or if I should still be able to view the application status several months after applying.

Regards,
Ryan

tobyboy

Star Member
Sep 25, 2009
Hello, can someone enlighten me about the process coz I'm so confused right now. I am a PGWP holder from Alberta and I already applied for Alberta Opportunity Stream last January and just waiting for my nomination. I was already eligible to apply because I already have 6 months work experience (I started July 2021) on my field of study.

When I'm nominated by the Alberta Opportunity Stream, am I still eligible to apply or be nominated on the Alberta Express Entry once I have 12-months full time work (which will be in July)?

Vicvicv

May 7, 2021
Hey,

I didn't notice this, but nothing as of yet. I've opened a couple of webforms etc and due to not having an application number I cannot get any support.

I'd just like to know if this is normal or if I should still be able to view the application status several months after applying.

Regards,
Ryan
The same…..I sent webforms and the responses did not helpful (for EE solution) and I called them, as they have not started the online application, they can do nothing. They can’t even tell me if my application still exists. I applied in last May and this situation happened last Sept…..I thought it was tech issue…but nothing changed since Sept..I still cannot get into the portal