+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

jeffjay

Star Member
Jan 5, 2022
Can we apply for both PNP online and Paper based both ?
If you mean non-EE online portal for PNP and paper-based application, sending both can certainly delay your application.

If you mean EE PNP and paper-based, I don't think you can get both nominations. If you apply for one and your spouse for the other as the principal applicant, then it is possible.

deeprkaur

Mar 2, 2022
MPNP approved in May. 2021. Applied PR through online portal on May 25. No email since then. It has been 9 months now.

crazyfin

Sep 6, 2021
MPNP approved in May. 2021. Applied PR through online portal on May 25. No email since then. It has been 9 months now.
some paper based applications take more than 12 mths to receive AOR.....
guess online applications are same same
long journey for all of us here

Jane Ogbu

Jul 1, 2020
Someone that applied thru paper based in May 2021 just got his own AOR 3rd march, 2022 in another platform i belong to which is for OID stream. We need to intensify our prayers so that they can start the online PR applications

DhrumilB

May 16, 2021
I'm about to apply for PR under PNP non-express entry through a newly created PR portal. My nomination expires on 22 March, 2022, and I need to apply asap. I have few question regarding the applications. If someone can help me out.
1. If we are uploading photos (front side & back side), can we make a scanned PDF copy containing both of these photos and upload it or should it be a JPEG image?
2. When I got the nomination in Sept last year, I was doing only one job. Since Nov 2021, I've been doing two jobs. Can I put two job titles under 'Current Occupation' in imm0008 form?
3. Do we need to fill out the forms in out native language as well? there are some forms which are suppose to be filled up electronically, is there any space provided to fill up in our native language?

Sidhusahab

Mar 8, 2022
I applied in 5 may 2021 on new portal. But ircc is giving aor to paper based applicants only. Any one in the same boat.

12rose12

May 11, 2019
My brother got his biometric request today..he submitted paper based application last year in february.

IamAugust

Oct 2, 2020
I'm about to apply for PR under PNP non-express entry through a newly created PR portal. My nomination expires on 22 March, 2022, and I need to apply asap. I have few question regarding the applications. If someone can help me out.
1. If we are uploading photos (front side & back side), can we make a scanned PDF copy containing both of these photos and upload it or should it be a JPEG image?
2. When I got the nomination in Sept last year, I was doing only one job. Since Nov 2021, I've been doing two jobs. Can I put two job titles under 'Current Occupation' in imm0008 form?
3. Do we need to fill out the forms in out native language as well? there are some forms which are suppose to be filled up electronically, is there any space provided to fill up in our native language?
For online application.
1. Create a pdf front & back. Portal also accepts JPEG.
2. Yes, you can show both because in future, province or federal may ask you for T4.
3. You do not need to fill any form for uploading. You just have to fill information for imm0008 in portal.
B. You just have to copy paste Name in native language in Background Information form.

Jane Ogbu

Jul 1, 2020
They are also giving some online application. Some very few online April and may did received aor, but mostly paper based received more
I applied in 5 may 2021 on new portal. But ircc is giving aor to paper based applicants only. Any one in the same boat.

RedTree

Jul 18, 2020
For online application.
1. Create a pdf front & back. Portal also accepts JPEG.
Is there a source related to photo requirements? There is nothing much in technical requirements. I have a printed photo but the studio didn't sign it or put anything on its back. Hope it is still valid?

akki05

Mar 9, 2022
Hi Guys! I just wanted to ask what all documents should be uploaded in Identity and Civil Status docs? Thanks!

IamAugust

Oct 2, 2020
Is there a source related to photo requirements? There is nothing much in technical requirements. I have a printed photo but the studio didn't sign it or put anything on its back. Hope it is still valid?
Exactly, photo requirements on IRCC page is for paper based.
As, now you are applying online so you have to make sure you meet upfront & back photo requirement. Stamp or signature with studio loaction is mandatory otherwise you will get ADR (additional documents required) which can delay processing time.
B. Do not forget to write Your name & DOB on back.
Everyone in my group applied with this format got PR.