+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

khalsa13

Dec 21, 2020
Hi guys,

Extremely disappointed about the immigration levels plan, but it is what it is. It's almost certain that we're not going to have any draws until the second half of this year.

Background -

1. I completed a 1-year PGWP program in management and then I completed my 1-year experience in NOC 2713 and I always have foreign experience in the same NOC. I have good enough points to secure an invitation should there be a draw in FSW/CEC. My studies & work-exp are in Ontario.

2. I want to know how exactly I need to proceed now since I am inside Canada and I am on a visitor record. Should I move to provinces that offer invitations? I see that BC PNP has issued nominations for 2173 NOC but for that do I just need a job offer? Can I start applying to companies in BC and take the PNP route? Since I am not on PGWP, what should I be mentioning to the HRs in interviews?

3. Any other provinces that I can look for that can send me a nomination with my above credentials? Any provinces that can nominate me without any job offer?

Thank you so much in advance for the help!
you can send email and parampreet92@gmail.com

ftlz

Jul 8, 2021
It seems that people with online applications are getting AORs.
Please update if you hear anything
I don't think that's correct. Feb 2021 and a few March 2021 AR people are getting AOR these days. The online non-EE portal started in Apr 2021 so I think it will take a few more months to get to online applicants.

ianhermo

Feb 21, 2022
Hi Just want to know the timeline for getting AOR, or if there's already feedback who submitted Online? Will upload my application this week.. thanks all

Reactions: Adex global

Vicvicv

May 7, 2021
Hey all,

I've been following this for awhile, but I have one question which I cannot find an answer to.

I submitted my PR application via the online non-express entry portal around July 30th, 2021 with BC PNP.

Everything went through smoothly and I paid the fees, however when I attempted to login again a month later my user account no longer existed and I've not had any fees refunded.

Any idea if this is normal and it's gone through and my AOR is just slow at coming through?

Thanks in advance!
I am facing the same situation! And I’m so worried that I don’t even know my application still exists……
Did you figure out some solutions?

teemjaye

Feb 26, 2022
Hello,

Does anyone know if as a Masters graduate and a current PhD student in Ontario, can i submit an application for the Ontario PNP (Master's stream).

I learned that if you are currently enrolled in a full-time study, you can't apply for the master's stream. Please how true is that?

Thanks

jeffjay

Star Member
Jan 5, 2022
Hello,

Does anyone know if as a Masters graduate and a current PhD student in Ontario, can i submit an application for the Ontario PNP (Master's stream).

I learned that if you are currently enrolled in a full-time study, you can't apply for the master's stream. Please how true is that?

Thanks
It is true. You are not eligible for Master's stream if you continue your study as PhD student. You need to wait until you complete your PhD and then apply for the PhD stream.

teemjaye

Feb 26, 2022
It is true. You are not eligible for Master's stream if you continue your study as PhD student. You need to wait until you complete your PhD and then apply for the PhD stream.

Thanks. I submitted for FSW though. I will be waiting. Hoping to get ITA when all these with CIC is resolved

Mae.Will

Star Member
Mar 30, 2021
I appreciate it if you can give me an advice regarding my case: I live and work (tech job) in Ontario. I have a phd from Quebec. For OINP, it seems that I am eligible to apply for both international student stream and human capital priorities. I don’t know which one is a better choice for me. My crs score is 476 but I can decrease it.
Please share with me your ideas.
Thank you in advance

jeffjay

Star Member
Jan 5, 2022
I appreciate it if you can give me an advice regarding my case: I live and work (tech job) in Ontario. I have a phd from Quebec. For OINP, it seems that I am eligible to apply for both international student stream and human capital priorities. I don’t know which one is a better choice for me. My crs score is 476 but I can decrease it.
Please share with me your ideas.
Thank you in advance
International student stream - job offer? That's paper-based. Human capital priorities is for EE. EE PNP is in general much faster than paper-based.