+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Arcmond

Dec 15, 2021
Hi everyone!

I got my MPNP yesterday and I am creating my application in this new website. The only problem is that I can not find where I should upload my education history, nor I can find where I can see which documents I need to upload. I did upload all my education documents to the MPNP page before.
Maybe the reason it is not showing is because they will get the documents from the MPNP system?

Mindy Baek

Mar 10, 2020
How long do you guys expect after AOR to actually get a permanent resident?
Is it like a few months more?
I applied this online program as OINP foreign worker stream in August, and I am just wondering how long I should wait.
I hope not it is actually takes like 2 years.....

Arshhh

May 18, 2021
My friend applied in sep 2020 through paper based, he got his pr now in dec, 2021. He got his aor one month ago. So be patient guys, its gonna take the same time.

dALre

Sep 14, 2019
Am I the only one can't access to MPNP website for a week?
It says "This Manitoba government website is currently unavailable. The site is offline for maintenance and will be available shortly."

Erfan2108

Oct 17, 2021
According to the website, I should include a certified translation along with a certified copy for non-english documents. Does this also hold for online application? We should include the scan of the original document or the certified copy?

av007

Sep 29, 2021
My friend applied in sep 2020 through paper based, he got his pr now in dec, 2021. He got his aor one month ago. So be patient guys, its gonna take the same time.
Thank you for sharing, so once we got AOR it means it is already starting to process.
heads up! just sharing this link https://www.immigrationxperts.com/blog/pnp-is-the-best-known-secret-for-canada-pr/
"Once the applicant receives the nomination from any province of Canada for the visa under PR, it is almost a guarantee and stamp of getting Permanent residency in Canada. "

Geeeeet

Nov 17, 2021
Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications: Fri, Dec 31, 2021
Got an email on Fri, Dec 31, 2021 -with the subject line "PR Portal (PR application) - Your Permanent Residence application has been successfully submitted"
(An acknowledgment of receipt or AOR):

Waraich123

Dec 3, 2021
Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications: Fri, Dec 31, 2021
Got an email on Fri, Dec 31, 2021 -with the subject line "PR Portal (PR application) - Your Permanent Residence application has been successfully submitted"
(An acknowledgment of receipt or AOR):
When did you submit application

Geeeeet

Nov 17, 2021
Applied: 31st Dec2021
AOR: waiting

as per their email:

We’ll send you a confirmation email (an acknowledgement of receipt or AOR) once an agent has confirmed your application is complete.

Please note that we’ll return your application to you if it is incomplete.

olios1332

Star Member
Jan 29, 2021
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Belgrade VFS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR: waiting

as per their email:

We’ll send you a confirmation email (an acknowledgement of receipt or AOR) once an agent has confirmed your application is complete.

Please note that we’ll return your application to you if it is incomplete.

Yes. all the applications that were submitted after September 1st are getting that e-mail, applications made prior to that date got nothing in terms of an email confirmation.

everybody is still waiting for the aor.