Med's Done....
08-11-2017
Interview........
07-11-2017
Passport Req..
15/11/2017
VISA ISSUED...
12/15/2017
Hello I have submitted my PNP PR (Manitoba) application on September 11,2021 through the online Portal and I got immediate confirmation of the submission and it said i will get an AOR once they start the process. Since then i have not heard anything nor any update on the portal. The portal just shows "Application Submitted" nothing else. So i am on the 3rd month now did not get the AOR yet. I am worried if there is anything wrong on my application. Please advise how long does it usually takes to get the AOR from them? I also tried to link it to the MYcic account but for some reason i am unable to login to MyCIC it is taking me to the language page in a loop. Any advise will be helpfull.

Last edited:

soccer_007

Oct 7, 2020
Hello I have submitted my PNP PR (Manitoba) application on September 11,2021 through the online Portal and I got immediate confirmation of the submission and it said i will get an AOR once they start the process. Since then i have not heard anything nor any update on the portal. The portal just shows "Application Submitted" nothing else. So i am on the 3rd month now did not get the AOR yet. I am worried if there is anything wrong on my application. Please advise how long does it usually takes to get the AOR from them? I also tried to link it to the MYcic account but for some reason i am unable to login to MyCIC it is taking me to the language page in a loop. Any advise will be helpfull.
Just FYI - there are people waiting since November last year on paper application for AOR.
For Online Application there are people from April still waiting for.
Just chill and relax

Tajnuba

Jan 11, 2017
Visa Office......
Singapoore
App. Filed.......
27-02-2017
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
File Transfer...
21-04-2017
Med's Request
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
08-11-2017
Interview........
07-11-2017
Passport Req..
15/11/2017
VISA ISSUED...
12/15/2017
Just FYI - there are people waiting since November last year on paper application for AOR.
For Online Application there are people from April still waiting for.
Just chill and relax
Thank you so much for your reply . i just read the whole thread and found that out. Praying for everyone including myself.

Reactions: Waraich123

lukeortolani

Apr 5, 2019
Toronto
Hey guys, I've applied for my PR using the online portal (non-express entry). I received my Ontario PNP nomination (employer job offer: student stream) in July and applied for my PR a week later.

However, while helping someone else with their OINP application recently, I realized I may have made a mistake in the travel history part of the application.

"Have you travelled outside of Canada within the last five years?"

I selected no because the previous question asked "Have you resided in Canada within the last five years?" which I selected yes to (for studies and haven't left since).

I assumed the next question meant have you travelled outside of Canada since residing in Canada in the last 5 years. Not whether I've travelled before coming to Canada.

However, in my Other Activities, I mentioned how I was in the US applying for jobs while being unemployed after I graduated which was within the last 5 years and there didn't seem to be any problems.

I've emailed OINP and mentioned that it was an innocent mistake and that I would be more than willing to provide my travel history. Do you think this can impact my nomination and PR application? My PR application mentions all my travel history.

Thanks!

jcbca

Star Member
Mar 2, 2021
Me too. It will be 8 months for me too next week. Did you contacted IRCC?
No I did not. Considering that paper based ppl that applied back in 2020 are still waiting, I guess we have a long waiting time ahead, unfortunately.
Nowadays, processing time is much worse then it was in April this year.
By the time we applied (April) ppl were getting AOR in 8-9 months.
Now, you're lucky if you get it in 12 months....
It sounds like they totally stopped processing our streams for a couple of months ago...
So frustrating....