+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Geeeeet

Nov 17, 2021
Hi people have tried that and ircc said that they are not giving TFN for online applications.
Hi Olios, Thanks for the information. I got my nomination a month ago. I applied for PCC as we have to collect and submit all documents while applying? Is it so? What all we have to take care of while submitting an application, could you please help here?

happypumpkin

Nov 4, 2021
Hi Olios, Thanks for the information. I got my nomination a month ago. I applied for PCC as we have to collect and submit all documents while applying? Is it so? What all we have to take care of while submitting an application, could you please help here?
Are you inland? or outside of the country? what country are you getting the PCC?

Geeeeet

Nov 17, 2021
Are you inland? or outside of the country? what country are you getting the PCC?
I am in Canada- Saskatchewan, I applied for PCC using BLS services as I am from India, this is the only option to apply for PCC from Canada. I need to know do I need PCC , before applying for application? What all document I have to submit for online pnp? Have you got any response on your application? Lol so many questions

olios1332

Star Member
Jan 29, 2021
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Belgrade VFS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes

Hi it is the same documents as it is for paper-based application just that some of the forms are online forms that you have to fill out, in regards to the PCC I have submitted although they might request a newer one once they give out AORs. Hope this helps.

happypumpkin

Nov 4, 2021
I am in Canada- Saskatchewan, I applied for PCC using BLS services as I am from India, this is the only option to apply for PCC from Canada. I need to know do I need PCC , before applying for application? What all document I have to submit for online pnp? Have you got any response on your application? Lol so many questions
I have not applied yet, but I think you need to ask them and see if they have another option to provide it faster.

Geeeeet

Nov 17, 2021
Hi it is the same documents as it is for paper-based application just that some of the forms are online forms that you have to fill out, in regards to the PCC I have submitted although they might request a newer one once they give out AORs. Hope this helps.
Thank you Olios1332, I am submitting an application, few questions again:
1. background form - do I have to sign and scan and upload?
2. photo- Just sent a photograph of the size there have asked is ok? as we are using an online portal so we need not write at the back of the photo obviously?

Geeeeet

Nov 17, 2021
Thank you Olios1332, I am submitting an application, few questions again:
1. background form - do I have to sign and scan and upload?
2. photo- Just sent a photograph of the size there have asked is ok? as we are using an online portal so we need not write at the back of the photo obviously?
Thanks
I got replies to the above questions. I want to ask regarding photos, apart from my photo do I need to send them my family member images too?

happypumpkin

Nov 4, 2021
After submitting an online application for the online version of PNP. Do I need to mail the documents to sydney nova scotia? because on the document checklist it says mail everything to the Sydney nova scotia address.

Reactions: av007

olios1332

Star Member
Jan 29, 2021
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Belgrade VFS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
After submitting an online application for the online version of PNP. Do I need to mail the documents to sydney nova scotia? because on the document checklist it says mail everything to the Sydney nova scotia address.
no

aatifbaig

Feb 2, 2018
Awesome, happy to see progress on your application. Thanks
Do I need to send photos of my parents, brother, sister and myself?
you only need to upload photos of family members who will be accompaning you to canada such as spouse, children.