+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

bublikoff

Oct 28, 2021
Hello everybody, I need help figuring out the application period for OINP Masters Graduate stream - I need to know if I still can apply.

The official OINP Masters Graduate website says,

"You must submit your application within two years of completing the requirements necessary to obtain your master’s degree.
This means that the date on your degree must be within two years of your OINP application submission date".

The date printed on my official degree is "December 5th, 2019". The last "Official transcript" with all the grades along with the "Statement of Degree Requirements Completed", have been given to me on October 23, 2019. The "Statement..." also has the following line: "Has completed the necessary requirements for the degree on this date: Oct.18, 2019".

Does anybody know what they count as "the date on the degree"? The actual date I have on my official degree, or the date(s) stated on the transcript / Statement of Degree Requirements Completed?
Thank you in advance!

woooooops

Oct 25, 2021
Hello everybody, I need help figuring out the application period for OINP Masters Graduate stream - I need to know if I still can apply.

The official OINP Masters Graduate website says,

"You must submit your application within two years of completing the requirements necessary to obtain your master’s degree.
This means that the date on your degree must be within two years of your OINP application submission date".

The date printed on my official degree is "December 5th, 2019". The last "Official transcript" with all the grades along with the "Statement of Degree Requirements Completed", have been given to me on October 23, 2019. The "Statement..." also has the following line: "Has completed the necessary requirements for the degree on this date: Oct.18, 2019".

Does anybody know what they count as "the date on the degree"? The actual date I have on my official degree, or the date(s) stated on the transcript / Statement of Degree Requirements Completed?
Thank you in advance!
It should be the date on your degree certificate.

Aathivilla

Star Member
Feb 10, 2019
Hey guys! I got my OINP nomination through the Master's stream. In the nomination letter, I received states that the PR can only be applied through paper-based application. Any one has clarity on this?

happypumpkin

Nov 4, 2021
After receiving the nomination, what documents we will need for applying pr? For those who have been living in Canada for more than 3 years under a student visa. Do they need to get a police certificate from back home and Canada, both? Could you please me what other documents I need to prepare?

RFforlife

Aug 13, 2021
After receiving the nomination, what documents we will need for applying pr? For those who have been living in Canada for more than 3 years under a student visa. Do they need to get a police certificate from back home and Canada, both? Could you please me what other documents I need to prepare?
There is a document checklist, just follow that... I also have a nomination from Ontario, I have a question do we have to show any proof of funds in our PR application?

happypumpkin

Nov 4, 2021
There is a document checklist, just follow that... I also have a nomination from Ontario, I have a question do we have to show any proof of funds in our PR application?
Do I need to submit a police certificate as well? I came under a student visa and at that time I applied with my police certificate for a study permit and since then I have not been outside. Do I need to submit a police certificate for PNP pr? if so, should I get it from back home or Canada?

Erfan2108

Oct 17, 2021
Hi,

when we are using the online application portal instead of the paper-based application, should we still get the copy documents notarized?

sonu.yasir

Mar 11, 2021
there are many of them in my case, like birth certificate, my national ID, my criminal record check and others as well, depends on the country u are from, it might vary
OMG, i uploaded the original scanned copies of these documents. Will they reject? Birth certificates, marriage certificate, national ids etc

Sanjar718

Apr 4, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-08-2021
Hi people have tried that and ircc said that they are not giving TFN for online applications.
Hope they gonna just start shooting AORs once they get to Online portal :) when i recently asked IRCC in twitter, they replied me saying that its still experimental thing.

Reactions: olios1332

H06

Sep 26, 2017
Surrey BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15 March 2021 (Paper Application)
Doc's Request.
24-02-2022 Schedule A ( Dependant)
AOR Received.
24-02-2022
Med's Request
03-03-2022 Medical Passes (old medicals)
Hope they gonna just start shooting AORs once they get to Online portal :) when i recently asked IRCC in twitter, they replied me saying that its still experimental thing.
EXPERIMENT! Wow ! Here we are dealing with human beings and their families.. They are experimenting here .. We are Guinea pigs .. are we !!

olios1332

Star Member
Jan 29, 2021
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Belgrade VFS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes

Good job IRCC Experimental LOL, Peoples are lives are depending on your experiment.

Sanjar718

Apr 4, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-08-2021
EXPERIMENT! Wow ! Here we are dealing with human beings and their families.. They are experimenting here .. We are Guinea pigs .. are we !!
Yeah they still testing this new portal. so, i hope they gonna start processing soon. But i hate how they respond in twitter.
Also they mentioned that "you can apply online" on this link: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/quebec-skilled-workers/apply.html button is showing randomly not for everyone, but their direct portal registration link works for everyone lol. They dont understand that people just go straight to that link and apply online lol.