Yes
App. Filed.......
15 March 2021 (Paper Application)
Doc's Request.
24-02-2022 Schedule A ( Dependant)
AOR Received.
24-02-2022
Med's Request
03-03-2022 Medical Passes (old medicals)
Hi guys . I am really confused about my pr application I have got my nomination and now I have to apply for pr federal but wp got expired and I applied for my employer specific work permit I just want to know if I can still apply for my pr my nimination expires in november
You sure can apply till the time your nomination is valid and as you applied for a work permit before the old one expired, so your status is maintained. Go ahead and apply for federal PR before your nomination expires. Good luck.

Reactions: CampbellR

12rose12

May 11, 2019
Did you get an email or it came up in online portal? and congratulations!!

Because I haven't been able to login for couple weeks now and reset password doesn't seem to work.
Even I am facing same trouble..it has been 20 days now I am not able to login ..

odrisso123

May 31, 2021
Hi, I am going to apply for Paper-based application Through OINP nomination. I am wondering, do I need to notarize the copies of the following documents before submitting the application:

1. Passport and Travel pages
2. Birth Certificates
3. Marriage Certificates
4. Utility Bills
5. Bank Statements

bytenaija

Nov 11, 2019
Hi, I am going to apply for Paper-based application Through OINP nomination. I am wondering, do I need to notarize the copies of the following documents before submitting the application:

1. Passport and Travel pages
2. Birth Certificates
3. Marriage Certificates
4. Utility Bills
5. Bank Statements
Nope

Reactions: Miracle2018

olios1332

Star Member
Jan 29, 2021
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Belgrade VFS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Attention people :)

I have made a discord chat server, where people who have applied for PR online can come and chat.

It will be much easier for us to share and get information quicker.

Join here: https://discord.gg/32rTaKffW4

RyanoTheBrit

Oct 20, 2021
Hey folks,

I finally got PNP approved (several tries, been here over 4 years) and I filled out all the forms and submitted my online PR application on July 31st.

I've paid $2650 for myself and my partner, however I tried logging into my account on Saturday and got the painful "invalid email password combo" message.

Anyhow, me being me and being impatient decided to test what would happen of I made an account with the same email address which worked, but now I have no active applications to display.

I have my receipt for proof of purchase, however I have no other supporting documents to verify I've submitted my application.

Was I supposed to receive a confirmation email on July 31st when I submitted my application? My PNP certificate is good until mid December, so I'm wondering if I should resubmit.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Last edited: