+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

upasikpatla

Apr 4, 2023
Hello @Miss bee
Could you please share your thoughts with me on my application? I am OINP mate stream, everything is completed on the tracker expect for eligibility which is not started, I have recieved my PAL on Feb 15th, is it known when I would get the final good news? Thank you!
Hi. When did your background get completed? And what VO? In the same boat as you, been 3 weeks now, no update after that.

Gjhcf

May 1, 2022
Hi ,
How long does it take for background check as it today it says background check in process.
My application is outland non EE

any response will be appreciated thank you!

upasikpatla

Apr 4, 2023
Applied March 2023, Non EE AOS .We did medical last Dec.2023. , til now no updates.
vo Etobicoke.

I'm on implied status , waiting for WP extension. Applied Jul.2023 but no update yet too.
Hi. I’m on implied status as well. The WP you applied for, Is it a closed WP?

upasikpatla

Apr 4, 2023
What is ur PR timeline?
AR - 12 April 2023
AOR - 6 May 2023
PAL (Eligibility Passed) - 27 Oct 2023
Background completed on Tracker - 27 Feb 2023
Now everything is completed on tracker except Eligibility (Eligibility - Not started)
Up until this point my PVO was Winnipeg and SVO was Sydney and Now my PVO is Kitchener and SVO is Windsor.

Harman221

Star Member
Jun 23, 2017
You should get email pretty soon . Hopefully next week for sure . If No , then call customer service number and ask them to send email to local visa office and tell them you didn’t got Landing Email yet .
got this email today.

Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process. The attached PDF contains information and instructions regarding the confirmation portal process for your review. In addition to the requested information, please also provide your height and eye color. Once you have reviewed the document, hit reply to send the requested information outlined in the document. ***Etobicoke IRCC***

Parmis

Jul 11, 2023
AR - 12 April 2023
AOR - 6 May 2023
PAL (Eligibility Passed) - 27 Oct 2023
Background completed on Tracker - 27 Feb 2023
Now everything is completed on tracker except Eligibility (Eligibility - Not started)
Up until this point my PVO was Winnipeg and SVO was Sydney and Now my PVO is Kitchener and SVO is Windsor.
My office is etobicoke and my background check was compeleted on Mar 2nd. Is it showing final decision on your profile?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
got this email today.

Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process. The attached PDF contains information and instructions regarding the confirmation portal process for your review. In addition to the requested information, please also provide your height and eye color. Once you have reviewed the document, hit reply to send the requested information outlined in the document. ***Etobicoke IRCC***
Congratulations that’s your Portal 1 email. Reply to that email and send all the information they are asking. After this they will send you portal 2 email where you have to declare your address and submit your picture.

Reactions: Harman221