+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

raza321

Star Member
Feb 18, 2023
Hi All.

@Miss bee, I request your interpretation please!

I received my GCMS notes and below is summary.
Primary office: Etobicoke IRCC
Secondary office: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application status: OPEN
Application status reason: In progress
Assessments
Eligibility: passed.
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: passed
Org crime:
Medical: Passed
Misinterpretation:
Info sharing: Complete.
Other Reqs:
Final:

Page 2, indicate S 15(1) in top right corner.

Note1,2,3 are Blank and Note 1 was last updated on 2 Nov 2023 and indicated label as " Adm". Note 4 indicates that eligibility, admissibility are passed, requirements are met and Refer for stage 2 processing.

Can someone through light on this please. Thanks
@ MISS BEE, your opinion please

Karv

Feb 28, 2024
Hi Everyone,

My documents was submitted for completeness check for PNP program on 14th February 2024 and till i haven't got any mail , Please advice it take how many days to check document completeness check . Thank You
Hi Everyone,

My documents was submitted for completeness check for PNP program on 14th February 2024 and till i haven't got any mail , Please advice it take how many days to check document completeness check . Thank You
hello there ,
Can you please let me know any updates you got ?

malikin

Nov 29, 2023
Hi, something strange happened to me, just want to be sure it's ok -

I submitted my PR application on Aug 22 and submitted the work permit extension on November 18.

I got my PR confirmation and eCOPR on 7th March, called to IRRC to cancel my WP applications, but yesterday my WP application was approved.

Is that fine? I hope it won't affect my PR status, right? Should I just ignore it? (tried to call IRCC, but nobody answered, will try on Monday).

Thanks!

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi, something strange happened to me, just want to be sure it's ok -

I submitted my PR application on Aug 22 and submitted the work permit extension on November 18.

I got my PR confirmation and eCOPR on 7th March, called to IRRC to cancel my WP applications, but yesterday my WP application was approved.

Is that fine? I hope it won't affect my PR status, right? Should I just ignore it? (tried to call IRCC, but nobody answered, will try on Monday).

Thanks!
Not a issue at all . Both applications are processed in different visa offices and by different departments. You won’t get refund now .

Reactions: malikin

Dhillon00

Feb 15, 2024
BC
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-02-2024
Hi everyone,
I'm hoping to get some advice on my BC PNP application. I'm in a bit of a confusing situation, and any insights would be greatly appreciated.

Background:
  • I submitted my BC PNP application and it's currently in the "applied" status.
  • My employer recently informed me that I might be transferred to a different position, which could affect my eligibility for the BC PNP.
Actions Taken:
  • On March 14th at 9 PM, I emailed the BC PNP (PNPinfo@gov.bc.ca) to inquire about my options and the possibility of withdrawing my application if no other solution existed.
Change in Situation:
  • Thankfully, on March 15th at 3 PM, I received confirmation from my employer that the job transfer is no longer happening, and I'm keeping my current position.
Follow-Up Email:
  • Within an hour of the good news, I sent another email to the BC PNP clarifying the situation. I explained that I'm retaining my current job and requested them to disregard my previous withdrawal request.
My Question:
  • Does the BC PNP process application withdrawals through email confirmation, or do they require a separate form?
My Concern:
  • I'm unsure if my initial withdrawal request is still in effect, even though I followed up with a clarification email.
Request for Advice:
  • Is there anything I can do to ensure my application remains on track?
Thanks in advance for any help you can offer!

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi everyone,
I'm hoping to get some advice on my BC PNP application. I'm in a bit of a confusing situation, and any insights would be greatly appreciated.

Background:
  • I submitted my BC PNP application and it's currently in the "applied" status.
  • My employer recently informed me that I might be transferred to a different position, which could affect my eligibility for the BC PNP.
Actions Taken:
  • On March 14th at 9 PM, I emailed the BC PNP (PNPinfo@gov.bc.ca) to inquire about my options and the possibility of withdrawing my application if no other solution existed.
Change in Situation:
  • Thankfully, on March 15th at 3 PM, I received confirmation from my employer that the job transfer is no longer happening, and I'm keeping my current position.
Follow-Up Email:
  • Within an hour of the good news, I sent another email to the BC PNP clarifying the situation. I explained that I'm retaining my current job and requested them to disregard my previous withdrawal request.
My Question:
  • Does the BC PNP process application withdrawals through email confirmation, or do they require a separate form?
My Concern:
  • I'm unsure if my initial withdrawal request is still in effect, even though I followed up with a clarification email.
Request for Advice:
  • Is there anything I can do to ensure my application remains on track?
Thanks in advance for any help you can offer!
They will withdraw your application through email. Right now your application is not being processed yet . You should call them and send email asap and just wait.

Dhillon00

Feb 15, 2024
BC
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-02-2024
They will withdraw your application through email. Right now your application is not being processed yet . You should call them and send email asap and just wait.
I already sent them an email and notified that situation has been rectified. I tried calling them but nobody picks up the call, it just goes to voicemail and it told me that I will receive a call back in 5 business days. So what are your thoughts? Would they withdraw my application?

JonyQuest

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
I already sent them an email and notified that situation has been rectified. I tried calling them but nobody picks up the call, it just goes to voicemail and it told me that I will receive a call back in 5 business days. So what are your thoughts? Would they withdraw my application?
I had my application stuck at one time with Ontario PNP and i didnt get replies on email or phones. I contacted Ontario government twitter page and they helped resolve the issue fairly quickly

Reactions: Dhillon00

Dhillon00

Feb 15, 2024
BC
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-02-2024
I had my application stuck at one time with Ontario PNP and i didnt get replies on email or phones. I contacted Ontario government twitter page and they helped resolve the issue fairly quickly
I will do that. Thanks for the advice.

smhamza

Star Member
Oct 22, 2018
hello. my wife got NOI from Ontario. in her profile she has experience of house job (1 year) and later experience. later experience is of more than three years. at time of NOI, her job house experience was also put in EE profile. now i realized it's (1 year earliest experience of house job) of no use since it does not impact on Ontario's requirements and it does not impact the EE score (EE has max score for 3 years and Ontario's requirement is one year).
to reduce the paperwork, i want to remove it (house job/initial one year experience). should that be a problem?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
hello. my wife got NOI from Ontario. in her profile she has experience of house job (1 year) and later experience. later experience is of more than three years. at time of NOI, her job house experience was also put in EE profile. now i realized it's (1 year earliest experience of house job) of no use since it does not impact on Ontario's requirements and it does not impact the EE score (EE has max score for 3 years and Ontario's requirement is one year).
to reduce the paperwork, i want to remove it (house job/initial one year experience). should that be a problem?
You can remove it and put under personal history section. Don’t hide it .

Muhammad67

Nov 5, 2023
Hi guys.

If Background check status updates to in progress in tracker right after medical is passed, is it definitely a sign for Comprehensive security screening?

There was no ADR before it happened.(like cv or military or anything)

should I be excepting at least 6 months to pass or there may be hope?
What was before in progress?

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
For the non express entry portal, if we travel to our home country for less than 6 months, do we have to mention this in address history, or just travel history?