+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

neo_dxb

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020
You need to provide PCC for whole period of time where you stayed more than 180 days or 6 months in row . You were supposed to provide PCC for whole time not last 10 years. You will surely get ADR .
Miss bee
My PNP Non-EE PR application was returned a few days back for 1 missing translated document. My application package had just 1 PCC (for myself and spouse) for the last 10 years and not for the period beyond that. When IRCC returned my application, they did not mention the missing PCCs in the document checklist. Don't you think they could have done that instead of initiating ADR a few months down the line? I reapplied just yesterday with the missing translated document with all the other documents intact ( with few exceptions of updated form with recent dates, etc.), including the 1 PCC which I had uploaded in the previous application.

I just want to be ready in case ADR is a certainty and I apply for the additional PCCs ahead of time.

Thanks for your time responding to this message.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Miss bee
My PNP Non-EE PR application was returned a few days back for 1 missing translated document. My application package had just 1 PCC (for myself and spouse) for the last 10 years and not for the period beyond that. When IRCC returned my application, they did not mention the missing PCCs in the document checklist. Don't you think they could have done that instead of initiating ADR a few months down the line? I reapplied just yesterday with the missing translated document with all the other documents intact ( with few exceptions of updated form with recent dates, etc.), including the 1 PCC which I had uploaded in the previous application.

I just want to be ready in case ADR is a certainty and I apply for the additional PCCs ahead of time.

Thanks for your time responding to this message.
You don’t need to have upfront PCC when you apply for Non Express Entry PNP PR application. It’s mandatory for Express entry stream . They haven’t started processing your application yet thats why they didn’t looked at PCC . You can certainly again apply with same PCC and get new PCC which covers whole time period.

EMMTOP

Jul 21, 2022
You can send same PCC along with Information on the website that show they won’t issue PCC to person living outside. Also if your PCC doesn’t have any expiration date , it’s still valid .
Thank you Miss bee for the reply, the PCC is valid for 6montsh from the date of issue, issue date was 03/10/2022 and exit date was 19/11/2022 and my spouse exited the country before the expiration of the PCC. Also, same PCC was used when we submitted our application in January 2023.( we received ADR for SCH A, PCC and travel information )
Due to the distance of the embassy, My spouse booked a flight to the city where the embassy is located and she goes to the embassy everyday till now trying to get the new/update PCC but to no avail.
Can i also attached the flight ticket to the LOE and the mails she sent to the embassy before the flying over to the embassy because there was no reply to the mail.
Pls your advise will be highly appreciated.

Last edited:

tripko

Star Member
Oct 25, 2022
Someone has worked on your application. This means ghost update. You will be able to see updates tomorrow or next week if anything is passed on your application. Usually tracker has lag and it usually get updated after few days when officer works on your application.
I was thinking to that is ghost update, I'm praying to see copr dates and I will know that is done. This journey is taking so long its pass two years including provincial nominee process. And I don't even want to mention how long I did wait in 2021 for new LMIA and work permit due layoff from the first job I needed new one.
Just want to finish all this and move on.

May 6, 2022
Your job title doesn’t matter . Most important matter is your job duties. If your Job duties are changed you need to update PNP
Office regarding this .

Thank you so much. So, currently the employer letter is more than 6 months old, if I request a new one, mostly the title is based on the new one. If so, can I use the latest updated employment letter? Also, is it necessary to request for a new employment letter if it's more than 10 months old?

Parmis

Jul 11, 2023
Hello @Miss bee
Could you please share your thoughts with me on my application? I am OINP mate stream, everything is completed on the tracker expect for eligibility which is not started, I have recieved my PAL on Feb 15th, is it known when I would get the final good news? Thank you!

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Thank you Miss bee for the reply, the PCC is valid for 6montsh from the date of issue, issue date was 03/10/2022 and exit date was 19/11/2022 and my spouse exited the country before the expiration of the PCC. Also, same PCC was used when we submitted our application in January 2023.( we received ADR for SCH A, PCC and travel information )
Due to the distance of the embassy, My spouse booked a flight to the city where the embassy is located and she goes to the embassy everyday till now trying to get the new/update PCC but to no avail.
Can i also attached the flight ticket to the LOE and the mails she sent to the embassy before the flying over to the embassy because there was no reply to the mail.
Pls your advise will be highly appreciated.
Yes you can attach that proof but im not sure if it will work. All depends on visa officer processing you application.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Thank you so much. So, currently the employer letter is more than 6 months old, if I request a new one, mostly the title is based on the new one. If so, can I use the latest updated employment letter? Also, is it necessary to request for a new employment letter if it's more than 10 months old?
You don’t need to submit employment letter with your PR application. Your nomination letter is enough to show that you have job. However if you want to get new letter, you should request mew one and use that . Make sure your job duties are same as previous one .

Reactions: aiswaryaroy116

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello @Miss bee
Could you please share your thoughts with me on my application? I am OINP mate stream, everything is completed on the tracker expect for eligibility which is not started, I have recieved my PAL on Feb 15th, is it known when I would get the final good news? Thank you!
You should hear it very soon . If you got PAL already your eligibility is passed too but haven’t updated your n tracker yet . You could see final decision in week or few weeks from now .

davidbrasil

Star Member
Dec 18, 2023
Is there a different processing time for AoR via the Ontario PNP? Like who is already in Canada or abroad? Different streams? Or is everything the same?

Hossein9898

Mar 15, 2024
Hi guys.

If Background check status updates to in progress in tracker right after medical is passed, is it definitely a sign for Comprehensive security screening?

There was no ADR before it happened.(like cv or military or anything)

should I be excepting at least 6 months to pass or there may be hope?