+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello All,

After 3 months of waiting, my PR application (PNP - Masters Graduate Stream) was returned with the email stating "As your application does not meet the requirements of R 10 of IRPA, it is considered incomplete and is being returned to you along with your processing fee. A copy of your application has not been retained." as I missed uploading a translated version of a document. Totally my mistake.

I've got a few questions and would really appreciate response from the community:

1. Does the processing fee also includes the bio-metrics and medical as I paid for both upfront?
2. How long does it take to get the processing fee refunded/back into my account? If it takes too long, perhaps I can pay again and not lose time waiting for the refund.
3. Is there a way I can submit a webform and upload the missing document referencing the application number? If they say "A copy of your application has not been retained.", I suppose webform probably is out of question and I will need to resubmit a fresh application.
4. Is there a way shorten the AOR wait time as I don't want to lose another 3 months, which will also make my provincial nomination invalid and I'll have to apply again.

Appreciate your time responding my questions.

Thanks
You can use same fees receipt and have to apply again. Make sure you change all dates with new dates and double check all forms are up to date . If your nomination is valid you can submit application again. It won’t affect anything even if it’s expired after submitting application. You will be back in queue again . You can’t use Webform as application hasn’t been entered into system and was returned without passing R10 stage.

Reactions: neo_dxb

Mahir009

Star Member
Jan 3, 2021
Hi,
I am a PNP EE candidate. AOR 26th August. On the tracker everything is showing completed except spouses eligibility since 23rd November. No updates after that no final decision or COPR details on tracker. Is anyone in the same boat or how long does it usually take?

My tracker shows:
Eligibility: Passed
Security: blank
HIRV:
Criminality: In Progress
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete

TIA

neo_dxb

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020
You can use same fees receipt and have to apply again. Make sure you change all dates with new dates and double check all forms are up to date . If your nomination is valid you can submit application again. It won’t affect anything even if it’s expired after submitting application. You will be back in queue again . You can’t use Webform as application hasn’t been entered into system and was returned without passing R10 stage.
Thanks for the prompt response, Miss bee, much appreciated!

Just want to be sure that I can use the same fees receipt for the new application as I don't want them to return the application once more for not paying the new fee with the new application. The statement "It is considered incomplete and is being returned to you along with your processing fee" in their email means they are in the process of returning the fee, no? My nomination expires next month and I don't want to take any chances :)

Thanks for all your efforts in responding to the queries in this forum. You are a life saver!!

Joerut

Apr 6, 2020
United Kingdom
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-10-2023
AOR Received.
04-02-2024
Hi all,
I have 2 questions please
1. I see the processing times for Non EE PNP is 12 months as of today. When does the time start counting? Is it after submitting or after receiving AOR? I submitted Oct 2023, and received AoR Feb 2024. When can I start the countdown from? From Oct 2023 or February 2024?

2. We are a family of 5 - myself, spouse, and 3 children. We got medical exams request last week. All of us, except my wife. I am the principal applicant. What do you think may have caused this? And can I go ahead to book an upfront medical exam for my spouse, as panel physicians are really far away from where I live, and I have booked for the rest of the family?

Thank you all

Anphy M A

May 10, 2023
Hi all,

Does anybody have the same situation?

AR : June 20, 2023.
AOR: October 31, 2023.
Medical Passed: November 27, 2023.
Biometric updated: January 16, 2023.
Background check: Not applicable
Eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
PAL : January 20, 2024

Does anyone have any idea why my eligibility and background check still seems this way?

Reactions: john.sterling

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Thanks for the prompt response, Miss bee, much appreciated!

Just want to be sure that I can use the same fees receipt for the new application as I don't want them to return the application once more for not paying the new fee with the new application. The statement "It is considered incomplete and is being returned to you along with your processing fee" in their email means they are in the process of returning the fee, no? My nomination expires next month and I don't want to take any chances :)

Thanks for all your efforts in responding to the queries in this forum. You are a life saver!!
Yes you can use same receipt but if you want to be extra cautious and safe pay fees again and request refund from same account u used to pay fees . If i were in your situation, i will pay nee fees and would request refund for other fees .

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi all,
I have 2 questions please
1. I see the processing times for Non EE PNP is 12 months as of today. When does the time start counting? Is it after submitting or after receiving AOR? I submitted Oct 2023, and received AoR Feb 2024. When can I start the countdown from? From Oct 2023 or February 2024?

2. We are a family of 5 - myself, spouse, and 3 children. We got medical exams request last week. All of us, except my wife. I am the principal applicant. What do you think may have caused this? And can I go ahead to book an upfront medical exam for my spouse, as panel physicians are really far away from where I live, and I have booked for the rest of the family?

Thank you all
Processing time starts when you submit your application. It’s doesn’t count from when you get AOR. For medical wait for few days maybe she will get email , if no then call them and tell them your situation or send webform.

Reactions: Joerut

Dhillon00

Feb 15, 2024
BC
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-02-2024
Hi Everyone, I need some help regarding my BCPNP Express Entry. I have applied for BC PNP express entry under health authority stream. But due to some internal changes my hospital is disposing off my current position and offering me another position with TEER 4 job.
I have following questions:-
1. How would it impact my Application?
2. If I am no longer eligible for express entry, is it possible to transfer my express entry application to non express entry application?

What options do I have?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi Everyone, I need some help regarding my BCPNP Express Entry. I have applied for BC PNP express entry under health authority stream. But due to some internal changes my hospital is disposing off my current position and offering me another position with TEER 4 job.
I have following questions:-
1. How would it impact my Application?
2. If I am no longer eligible for express entry, is it possible to transfer my express entry application to non express entry application?

What options do I have?
Unfortunately you can’t change your application to non express entry. You have to apply for non express entry category application and withdraw your current application. Email PNP
Office about this .

Dhillon00

Feb 15, 2024
BC
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-02-2024
Unfortunately you can’t change your application to non express entry. You have to apply for non express entry category application and withdraw your current application. Email PNP
Office about this .
Thank you for replying

Joerut

Apr 6, 2020
United Kingdom
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-10-2023
AOR Received.
04-02-2024
Processing time starts when you submit your application. It’s doesn’t count from when you get AOR. For medical wait for few days maybe she will get email , if no then call them and tell them your situation or send webform.
Hi @Miss bee
Thanks for responding quickly. Really appreciate it

Per the medicals, do you advise my spouse does the medical exam upfront and send it via webform

Or absolutely wait until my spouse gets the instruction to do the medicals before proceeding?

Note: I'm trying to avoid travelling twice to the same very far place

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi @Miss bee
Thanks for responding quickly. Really appreciate it

Per the medicals, do you advise my spouse does the medical exam upfront and send it via webform

Or absolutely wait until my spouse gets the instruction to do the medicals before proceeding?

Note: I'm trying to avoid travelling twice to the same very far place
Yes she can do upfront medical and send through webform to CIC.

Maytoss

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Waiting
NOC Code......
Not yet decided
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
NA
If you have worked 6 months then apply. Don’t know if employer must be designated by the province but you would know that.
thank you very much for the information.
My employer is not designted under the list.

with regads
May

john.sterling

Aug 8, 2023
Hi all,

Does anybody have the same situation?

AR : June 20, 2023.
AOR: October 31, 2023.
Medical Passed: November 27, 2023.
Biometric updated: January 16, 2023.
Background check: Not applicable
Eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
PAL : January 20, 2024

Does anyone have any idea why my eligibility and background check still seems this way?
I am kind of on the same boat.

XpressGirl

Jun 9, 2021
I checked my tracker today and there is COPR number in the document status, does anyone know what happens next when COPR number shows? Below is my timeline

AR 24 Oct 2023
AOR 30 Jan 2024
BIL&Medical request 31 Jan
Medical completed 8 Feb
PAL 20 Feb
Background completed 4 March
Eligibility not stated