+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

tripko

Star Member
Oct 25, 2022
I have question, what will haven if I get laid off and I'm so close to PR know?
I forgot to add it provincial nominee with job offer.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I have question, what will haven if I get laid off and I'm so close to PR know?
I forgot to add it provincial nominee with job offer.
If you get laid off, you should email PNP office and tell them change in your employment. They will advise you to find another job within 90 days and then you have to submit new job letter to PNP and they will revise your nomination with new employer . Fail to do so will lead you to misrepresentation.

Reactions: Taran D

Harman221

Star Member
Jun 23, 2017
Sorry to hear that . In this case you can’t do anything besides waiting. Also if you have passed processing time, you can email your MO and ask him to get update from CIC . He can’t push CIC to expedite processing.

I can see on tracker:
Background verification status has been updated to Completed

The Gckey account shows there was an update, but cannot see anything visibly. What will be further now?

Thank you.

Reactions: rous0ng and ECCA98

nikhil2704

Jan 4, 2022
I can see on tracker:

The Gckey account shows there was an update, but cannot see anything visibly. What will be further now?

Thank you.
Exact scenario. Yesterday Gc key got a ghost update, no visible changes though.. and tracker shows bgv completed.

Reactions: Harman221

Yoyoo

Mar 3, 2024
Hi guys, just wondering if there is someone here who applied for non express entry after AAIP on first week for Jan and is still waiting for file number

tripko

Star Member
Oct 25, 2022
If you get laid off, you should email PNP office and tell them change in your employment. They will advise you to find another job within 90 days and then you have to submit new job letter to PNP and they will revise your nomination with new employer . Fail to do so will lead you to misrepresentation.
Hope it will not come to that. and this will be solved soon

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I can see on tracker:

Thank you.
Congratulations looks like you passed criminality and security. If you already passed your eligibility stage, you should get Final Decision soon .

tripko

Star Member
Oct 25, 2022
If you already lost or got fired from job , you should email them right away to inform about changes in your employment.
No I'm not, I just want to know worst case scenario. You know that feeling u can be laid off in any time and everting is falling down, I'm working almost three years for same company but u never know what going to happen.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
No I'm not, I just want to know worst case scenario. You know that feeling u can be laid off in any time and everting is falling down, I'm working almost three years for same company but u never know what going to happen.
I can feel you bro . Don’t think negative. You will get PR soon before you get laid off . So stay positive within this process. Best of luck. Positive Prayers.

Reactions: UppersquareMedia