+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

14harleen

Jul 16, 2019
Hi All,

We have received Portal email today. i think calling IRCC have worked for me.
Below are my timelines:
Expression of interest (PEI) ;16 feb2023
Application submitted: 24th July 2023
ADR and AOR : Nov 28 , 2023 ( for birth certificate and PCC of dependent) submitted on same day via webform
PAL: Dec 4,2023
BIL: Dec 4,2023
BIL submitted : Dec 13, 2023
Medical passed: Jan 16 ,2024
Background Verification: Jan 29.2024

As per IRCC agent , they sent us Portal1 on 30th January , but we did not receive it.
I called IRCC and requested them to resend the portal email and add note to officer for the same.
I received Portal email today .
Hey, did you receive the COPR?

14harleen

Jul 16, 2019
I am in the same boat as well. I have seen September applicants are getting the portal emails. Wonder what's up.
Just called IRCC, and the agent said the portal email was sent on Jan 31st. She added a note in the file for the advisor to send again. Hopefully soon! Fingers crossed

Harman221

Star Member
Jun 23, 2017
I am so tired of the Winnipeg office; it's very slow with no updates. I received my AOR in May 2023. My biometrics and medicals were completed, and everything in my file was in order. Despite this, it took them 9 months to process my PAL, and now it's been 10 months since the AOR. The processing time is supposed to be 13 months, but I have doubts they will be able to process the file in time. Eligibility has not even started, background check is in process, and information sharing has been ongoing since AOR. My file's full details are below in my signature.

Is anyone else experiencing similar delays? What can we possibly do? I have applied for 4-5 GCMS notes from IRCC and CBSA over time until now. @Miss bee

Reactions: em10

seenuyellapu

Mar 4, 2024
Greetings Everyone,

I've applied for my PR through the PNP and recently received the AOR along with an email requesting additional information. The email specifically asks for a Police Clearance Certificate from the USA.

Here's a bit of context about my history: Before relocating to Canada, I worked on cruise ships with Miami as the home port. I held a US C1/D visa and would disembark from cruise ships weekly. However, I never continuously lived in the US, only staying overnight in hotels before taking flights or joining the ships. According to the law, I'm required to submit a police certificate only if I stayed in a country for 6 months or more in a row. In my case, this is not applicable as we sailed from US ports to visit South American ports and returned every 10 days.

What steps should I take in this situation?

KenBiscocho

Aug 1, 2023
St. John's NL
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi All. We received an ADR on Feb 2 and submitted it on Feb 5 via GCkey. We confirmed that our eligibility was passed on Feb 20. Does it mean that they already reviewed our ADR? ADR is employment record and payslips

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I am so tired of the Winnipeg office; it's very slow with no updates. I received my AOR in May 2023. My biometrics and medicals were completed, and everything in my file was in order. Despite this, it took them 9 months to process my PAL, and now it's been 10 months since the AOR. The processing time is supposed to be 13 months, but I have doubts they will be able to process the file in time. Eligibility has not even started, background check is in process, and information sharing has been ongoing since AOR. My file's full details are below in my signature.

Is anyone else experiencing similar delays? What can we possibly do? I have applied for 4-5 GCMS notes from IRCC and CBSA over time until now. @Miss bee
Sorry to hear that . In this case you can’t do anything besides waiting. Also if you have passed processing time, you can email your MO and ask him to get update from CIC . He can’t push CIC to expedite processing.

Reactions: Harman221

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Greetings Everyone,

I've applied for my PR through the PNP and recently received the AOR along with an email requesting additional information. The email specifically asks for a Police Clearance Certificate from the USA.

Here's a bit of context about my history: Before relocating to Canada, I worked on cruise ships with Miami as the home port. I held a US C1/D visa and would disembark from cruise ships weekly. However, I never continuously lived in the US, only staying overnight in hotels before taking flights or joining the ships. According to the law, I'm required to submit a police certificate only if I stayed in a country for 6 months or more in a row. In my case, this is not applicable as we sailed from US ports to visit South American ports and returned every 10 days.

What steps should I take in this situation?
In this situation you should provide them PCC if you can get it . Mostly probably applying PCC is pretty easy and few only few days to receive.

Reactions: seenuyellapu

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi All. We received an ADR on Feb 2 and submitted it on Feb 5 via GCkey. We confirmed that our eligibility was passed on Feb 20. Does it mean that they already reviewed our ADR? ADR is employment record and payslips
Yes looks like ADR was regarding your eligibility section and they have passed your eligibility section.

tripko

Star Member
Oct 25, 2022

I'm stuck to on background check, last update for was Nov. 29 2023 when they. still nothing. For Provincial nominee I did wait for 10 months. Whole process now is pass 2 years for me and still waiting, I just want to finish with it and be able to do what I want and where I want.

sami1984

Jun 8, 2019
I'm stuck to on background check, last update for was Nov. 29 2023 when they. still nothing. For Provincial nominee I did wait for 10 months. Whole process now is pass 2 years for me and still waiting, I just want to finish with it and be able to do what I want and where I want.
We are on the same page, 12 months have passed since AOR, Medical passed in July 2023. Background check has been in progress since October 5. no update after that... this is just annoying.

tripko

Star Member
Oct 25, 2022
We are on the same page, 12 months have passed since AOR, Medical passed in July 2023. Background check has been in progress since October 5. no update after that... this is just annoying.
Yes its is, I'm checking couple times per day still nothing. I will post here when I see any update. For now just seating and enjoying the ride and hope not to get laid-off after working for three years for same company things are changing.

AK911

Jan 1, 2023
have the same issue; my application has been stuck in the background check since August 2023. Since then, nothing has progressed. The processing time is almost 13 months! I am very disappointed with IRCC.

raza321

Star Member
Feb 18, 2023
have the same issue; my application has been stuck in the background check since August 2023. Since then, nothing has progressed. The processing time is almost 13 months! I am very disappointed with IRCC.
I have same senerio. now 15 months and waiting PPR. stuck in security , rest all passed.