+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Jason30

Mar 1, 2024
Hi All,

I'm currently on my PGWP and my wife on SOWP(not working). I have applied for my PR through OINP(masters stream) in January 2023. I got my AOR, prearrival services letter, cleared biometrics, medicals. Then I have added my spouse to my PR application in September 2023 but we didn't receive AOR or any updates for her other than medicals. Our WPs are expiring soon. Can we both apply for Bridging open work permit at once or only I(primary applicant) can do it?

Appreciate your help!

Thanks

Penguinazo

Mar 2, 2024
Hello everyone!

I applied to PNP no-ee inland on August 31st, 2023, and received AOR on January 3rd, 2024 with a request to pay for biometrics. A couple of days after that, I received a request for an updated PCC.
I was wondering, how much time the processing for a PCC usually takes? I have tried to check my application status to see if this step has been completed via the Client Application Status tool but I cannot find my application.

Also, my other question is: I have previously made an IME, but I didn't find an option to submit the IME on the PR portal, I was wondering if I will need to submit this IME later on or if IRCC will be able to find the results of this previously made IME without the need of myself submitting it? I want to be sure my application gets processed ASAP.

If someone has any advice on how to accelerate the whole application process I would appreciate it!

Thanks! :)

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Ok thanks
One more question,i think my employer is going to do bankruptcy.what i can do right now?
Can i change employer ?do i need new sinp or i can send only job letter?
Once your employer file bankruptcy, you should email PNP office and let know about changes in your employment. They will respond to you and give you few months to find another employer. You should email asap when you get laid off from job .

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi All,

I'm currently on my PGWP and my wife on SOWP(not working). I have applied for my PR through OINP(masters stream) in January 2023. I got my AOR, prearrival services letter, cleared biometrics, medicals. Then I have added my spouse to my PR application in September 2023 but we didn't receive AOR or any updates for her other than medicals. Our WPs are expiring soon. Can we both apply for Bridging open work permit at once or only I(primary applicant) can do it?

Appreciate your help!

Thanks
You will not get AOR if you added her in your current application. It will show under dependent section in GCkey. For BOWP you need to have AOR and apply for work permit. Make sure you don’t have any employer restrictions on your nomination letter.

Scheun1

Star Member
Jul 9, 2021
ADR was (Fresh PCC for me and spouse, schedule A for me and spouse, travel history, generic application form, Additional family form, bank statement as POF)
Thanks boss, please I have 2 questions to ask you:
1.Please did you include POF when you initially submitted your PR application? Just wondering if you did and they are requesting again.

2. Did you now submit the POF with the IRCC POF amount now?

Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I got a pre-arrival letter today. What does it mean? My application is also inland so not sure why I received it
Pre-arrival letters are sent out to everyone who has passed the eligibility portion of the application process. Your background check still needs to be done. This includes document and information verification as well as medical exam review

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
I got a pre-arrival letter today. What does it mean? My application is also inland so not sure why I received it
Basically it doesn't mean anything. It's supposed to be sent to outland applicants, but even some inland applicants receive them, which doesn't make any sense considering they are already in Canada (already arrived).

Pre-arrival letters are sent out to everyone who has passed the eligibility portion of the application process. Your background check still needs to be done. This includes document and information verification as well as medical exam review
Not everyone receives PAL. Some inland applicants receive them and some don't.

DS14

Feb 21, 2023
Hi Experts,
One clarification - How the NOC codes are decided for the OINP draws specially for Tech Draws - is it based on the applications they have for Noc codes or they choose the NOC codes for the OINP draws and also in a year how many times we can expect Tech draws for Non Express entry.

Flowerman

Star Member
May 3, 2023
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
App. Filed.......
06-03-2023
AOR Received.
21-03-2023
LANDED..........
June 1 2023
Hi All,

Appreciate your help!

Thanks
Yes you can! As long as you have valid permits (even if expired, you can apply for restoration). You can include your spouse on the application as well. A few things to note, include copies of AOR ( save the email as pdf), the nomination certificate from the province ( very important). Although not required, it is advisable to include any work related documents (paystubs and or employment letters). This way you help avoid any issues with the application. Good luck