+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Farshad.202

Feb 26, 2024
Can you please provide your dates.
Same for me it was initially Cidney but the officer told me it’s Montreal now when I called.

Hi, Does anybody have the same situation? :(

Application received: August 2, 2023.
AOR: November 30, 2023.
Medical checked: December 1, 2023.
Biometric checked: December 18, 2023.
Background check completed: January 24, 2024.
Eligibility: Not started on the Tracker.
Got COPR document number and expiry date.
Final decision: January 24, 2024. Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. I called IRCC the agent was very polite and understanding. She checked and confirmed that the emails had not been sent. I was worried maybe I have missed the emails.

P1 and P2 waiting (It's been about 5 weeks so far ...)

VO: Montreal.

jingkoo

Apr 13, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Syd
Finally my turn and our PR journey is about to end.

Got COPR today Feb 29,2024...

It's been 31 months of waiting since AR and tried everything we could...it was anxious and tired. Finally, it comes.

I wish everyone all the best with their application. Best luck!

sealGuy

Oct 16, 2023
Finally my turn and our PR journey is about to end.

Got COPR today Feb 29,2024...

It's been 31 months of waiting since AR and tried everything we could...it was anxious and tired. Finally, it comes.

I wish everyone all the best with their application. Best luck!
Hi. Did you try a Mandamus?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
@Miss bee hlo dear,I called ircc today they said in background check info sharing is completed,eligibility in progress nd security not started yet.I applied feb,2023.any idea how much time it will take to get any update?
Thanks
There is no certain timeline that how long it can take . Could be around few weeks or few months. Eligibility requirements can take around few months to clear. To get accurate information about your application is requesting GCMS notes

sealGuy

Oct 16, 2023
Guys when I'm submiting for GCMS notes what i choose Access to Information Act or Privacy Act?
I ordered both and didn't see any difference between them. So you can choose a free one - Privacy Act.
If you have dependents, it’s better to sign the consent form for them to be able to see their information in notes as well.

Karansandhu

Oct 11, 2023
There is no certain timeline that how long it can take . Could be around few weeks or few months. Eligibility requirements can take around few months to clear. To get accurate information about your application is requesting GCMS notes
Ok thanks
One more question,i think my employer is going to do bankruptcy.what i can do right now?
Can i change employer ?do i need new sinp or i can send only job letter?

Jason30

Mar 1, 2024
Hi All,

I'm currently on my PGWP and my wife on SOWP(not working). I have applied for my PR through OINP(masters stream) in January 2023. I got my AOR, prearrival services letter, cleared biometrics, medicals. Then I have added my spouse to my PR application in September 2023 but we didn't receive AOR or any updates for her other than medicals. Our WPs are expiring soon. Can we both apply for Bridging open work permit at once or only I(primary applicant) can do it?

Appreciate your help!

Thanks