Dec 17, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-05-2020
I have a friend who received "Confirmation of Nomination" from Ontario under the job offer stream. He created profile under the non express entry portal and have following questions:
1. Is birth certificate mandatory? He was born in 1980s in India and does not have one currently.
2. Is PCC required from all countries lived for more than 6months even if it was more than 10 years ago? Current age is approx 43.

Thanks

psdey

Apr 3, 2020
Hi All,

I got my COPR updated in Portal on 29th Jan 2024. since then we are waiting for P1 email.
I called IRCC 2days back and asked about the query. agent said officer already have sent P! on 30th Jan.
I requested him if this email can be re-sent and he said he will put note on the file.
However , its been two days and we are still waiting
Email id is correct
has anyone experienced this ?
Please guide

john.sterling

Aug 8, 2023
Hi All,

I got my COPR updated in Portal on 29th Jan 2024. since then we are waiting for P1 email.
I called IRCC 2days back and asked about the query. agent said officer already have sent P! on 30th Jan.
I requested him if this email can be re-sent and he said he will put note on the file.
However , its been two days and we are still waiting
Email id is correct
has anyone experienced this ?
Please guide
check your spam.

Kraf245

Mar 22, 2017
Here’s comes an end to frustration, anxiousness and tense mental state. Heard horrible stories about Winnipeg. Thank god, I’m able to get out of this limbo. Very very grateful to be able to celebrate this day.

Application submitted- March 17 NON EE
AOR+ADR - May 20, ADR- SCH4 as I forgot to fill funds section in it before
Review of ADR- July 10
Medical passed- July 23
~Up Until here Primary Visa office: Sydney Secondary: Ottawa

Office changed to Winnipeg: Primary and Secondary: Sydney pre-Eligibility pass
Medical passed again by Winnipeg office- Sept 20
Eligibility passed- Sept 27
PAL- Sept 28

Long silence, nights and days were spent in anxious state. Ordered GCMS notes couple of times, called IRCC several times but same response: Crimanility and Info sharing : In progress, security: Not started since AOR and was the same almost until the final decision date.

Feb 10: Logged into GC key account, saw Application/Profile updated: here it was, Final decision

Feb 12: COPR number generated and Background verification marked as completed in the tracker

Called IRCC on Feb 12, they told me the portal was already sent but I never received it so they advised me to call 7 days later in order to request a re-send.

Called 7 days later, Feb 19, they left the note for Montreal Immigration to resend the portal.

In the meantime, I tried KAI method, sent all the details of portal 1 template to all the portal offices, never received P1.

Feb 21: Received P2 email to declare presence in Canada and confirm address and Upload photo.

Feb 22: Ecopr , issued by Calgary IRCC

Very very grateful to be able to celebrate this day, waited for so long and you guys know how much of sweats and tears are involved along the journey.

Hang in there, you guys are gonna get great news super soon. I know it’s hard not to compare yourself to other timelines no matter what anybody says. Keep faith, your journey will come to an end before you know it.

Etareri111

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
Here’s comes an end to frustration, anxiousness and tense mental state. Heard horrible stories about Winnipeg. Thank god, I’m able to get out of this limbo. Very very grateful to be able to celebrate this day.

Application submitted- March 17 NON EE
AOR+ADR - May 20, ADR- SCH4 as I forgot to fill funds section in it before
Review of ADR- July 10
Medical passed- July 23
~Up Until here Primary Visa office: Sydney Secondary: Ottawa

Office changed to Winnipeg: Primary and Secondary: Sydney pre-Eligibility pass
Medical passed again by Winnipeg office- Sept 20
Eligibility passed- Sept 27
PAL- Sept 28

Long silence, nights and days were spent in anxious state. Ordered GCMS notes couple of times, called IRCC several times but same response: Crimanility and Info sharing : In progress, security: Not started since AOR and was the same almost until the final decision date.

Feb 10: Logged into GC key account, saw Application/Profile updated: here it was, Final decision

Feb 12: COPR number generated and Background verification marked as completed in the tracker

Called IRCC on Feb 12, they told me the portal was already sent but I never received it so they advised me to call 7 days later in order to request a re-send.

Called 7 days later, Feb 19, they left the note for Montreal Immigration to resend the portal.

In the meantime, I tried KAI method, sent all the details of portal 1 template to all the portal offices, never received P1.

Feb 21: Received P2 email to declare presence in Canada and confirm address and Upload photo.

Feb 22: Ecopr , issued by Calgary IRCC

Very very grateful to be able to celebrate this day, waited for so long and you guys know how much of sweats and tears are involved along the journey.

Hang in there, you guys are gonna get great news super soon. I know it’s hard not to compare yourself to other timelines no matter what anybody says. Keep faith, your journey will come to an end before you know it.

Yeahhh, congratulations to us . Though I haven't seen my copr generated, also from Winnipeg vo. But my background check got completed today Feb 23.

Ar mar 27th 2023
Aor April 4th 2023.
Eligibility passed Aug 9th 2023
Dependent med passed Dec 27 2023.
Bgc completed Feb 2023.
I hope to get portals soon.

Etareri111

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
My background check got completed today.

Ar mar 27th 2023
Aor April 4th 2023.
Bgc completed Feb 23rd 2023.

Winnipeg v.o

Last edited:

m_0313

Jan 11, 2024
My background check got completed today.

Ar mar 27th 2023
Aor April 4th 2023.
Bgc completed Feb 2023.

Winnipeg v.o
Congratulations!

Hope to get some news about my BGC soon. My VO is in Winnipeg too. *Fingers crossed!

Reactions: Etareri111

realbhinder

Aug 30, 2023
Hii @Miss bee I got this message in tracker

Jan 22, 2024
Activity status updated: Background verification
*Background verification*
Background verification status has been updated to In progress

But my background was already in process from Nov 26 .... What it means is I'm under comprehensive security check now

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020

Jan 22, 2024

But my background was already in process from Nov 26 .... What it means is I'm under comprehensive security check now
Not it doesn’t means that. Looks like you will get background check done soon. You should call cic and ask about this update.

Reactions: realbhinder

Scheun1

Star Member
Jul 9, 2021
You don’t need to show POF if you are applying under PNP PR application.
Thank you Miss Bee for your response. Does it apply to outland applicants too? I am about to submit my application, I have 19 CAD for family of 4, do you advice I include such amount along with my application or I should not border myself including it at all.

Looking forward to hear your response

xueshen0607

Star Member
Dec 24, 2020

Jan 22, 2024

Yes. Normal record check will not show this message in Application History, and Security will turn to Completed directly from Not started, not like this "in progress" status