+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Karansandhu

Oct 11, 2023
You don’t need to show POF if you are applying under PNP PR application.
I have in hard to fill pilot Saskatchewan
Ar is feb 5,2023
Aor march 23
Adr oct 2023
Paystub and job letter
Nothing after that.any idea how much time it will take for approval?
Thank u

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I have in hard to fill pilot Saskatchewan
Ar is feb 5,2023
Aor march 23
Adr oct 2023
Paystub and job letter
Nothing after that.any idea how much time it will take for approval?
Thank u
There is no certain time for processing of application however if you can request GCMS notes and see if there is anything wrong or what stage of application are you on . Looks like you are still under eligibility section .

24garora

Dec 30, 2023
Hi Everyone,

Seeking guidance on a sensitive situation. Would be grateful for any suggestions or advice.

I received my OINP in the master's graduate stream and applied for my PR application on 10th Jan 2024. My PGWP is expiring on 31 March. I haven't received AOR yet and I don't know if I will receive it before that. I have a job which I recently started and I don't want to lose it.

The only option I found with my limited research was to file for BOWP with a letter of explanation and submit the AOR when received. I am not so comfortable in doing this as I don't know if I can apply again for BOWP if rejected and how that would impact my job. I saw it was rejected for some people.

For further context, I was given a one-year work PGWP on my masters course for which other students received a 3-year permit. It wasn't extended on a web form. Some people have suggested resubmitting another application, but I am afraid if I do that, I won't have a decision in a month and won't be able to file for bowp and if it gets rejected, I will be in deep shit.

Any suggestion that worked for anyone or if anyone has been through a similar situation, I would love to talk to you.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi Everyone,

Seeking guidance on a sensitive situation. Would be grateful for any suggestions or advice.

I received my OINP in the master's graduate stream and applied for my PR application on 10th Jan 2024. My PGWP is expiring on 31 March. I haven't received AOR yet and I don't know if I will receive it before that. I have a job which I recently started and I don't want to lose it.

The only option I found with my limited research was to file for BOWP with a letter of explanation and submit the AOR when received. I am not so comfortable in doing this as I don't know if I can apply again for BOWP if rejected and how that would impact my job. I saw it was rejected for some people.

For further context, I was given a one-year work PGWP on my masters course for which other students received a 3-year permit. It wasn't extended on a web form. Some people have suggested resubmitting another application, but I am afraid if I do that, I won't have a decision in a month and won't be able to file for bowp and if it gets rejected, I will be in deep shit.

Any suggestion that worked for anyone or if anyone has been through a similar situation, I would love to talk to you.
You need to apply for closed work permit with help of WPSL from Province and with help of your employer. Employer have to submit job offer in employer portal and you should include that in your work permit application. Employers have to pay $230 compliance fees and submit job offer. That job offer starts with A123456789 . You have to put that number in work permit form and have to attach WPSL and nomination letter along other forms and fees .

24garora

Dec 30, 2023
You need to apply for closed work permit with help of WPSL from Province and with help of your employer. Employer have to submit job offer in employer portal and you should include that in your work permit application. Employers have to pay $230 compliance fees and submit job offer. That job offer starts with A123456789 . You have to put that number in work permit form and have to attach WPSL and nomination letter along other forms and fees .
Thank your for your reply. But I didn’t receive WPSL. I think Ontario doesn’t provide one with masters graduate stream. That’s why my only option is BOWP

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Thank your for your reply. But I didn’t receive WPSL. I think Ontario doesn’t provide one with masters graduate stream. That’s why my only option is BOWP
The nominee may use the work permit support letter to apply for a work permit from IRCC while their application for permanent residence is being processed. Note that you will need to use IRCC’s Employer Portal and pay an employer compliance fee for the nominee to apply for a work permit with their work permit support letter.

The work permit support letter document is valid for six months. The nominee may request an extension if their work permit is expiring and their application for permanent residence is still in process.

Nominees can request an extension by emailing the OINP at ontarionominee@ontario.ca with the following information:

• copies of their two (2) most recent pay slips
  • scanned copy of their work permit
The OINP will review the request and determine whether the conditions of nomination continue to be met. If the conditions a

24garora

Dec 30, 2023
The nominee may use the work permit support letter to apply for a work permit from IRCC while their application for permanent residence is being processed. Note that you will need to use IRCC’s Employer Portal and pay an employer compliance fee for the nominee to apply for a work permit with their work permit support letter.

The work permit support letter document is valid for six months. The nominee may request an extension if their work permit is expiring and their application for permanent residence is still in process.

Nominees can request an extension by emailing the OINP at ontarionominee@ontario.ca with the following information:

• copies of their two (2) most recent pay slips
  • scanned copy of their work permit
The OINP will review the request and determine whether the conditions of nomination continue to be met. If the conditions a
I believe this is for extension, but surely no harm in trying. Thanks for sharing this. :)

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I believe this is for extension, but surely no harm in trying. Thanks for sharing this. :)
You should submit webform to request WPSL . Here is link to request it .
https://www.ontarioimmigration.gov.on.ca/oinp_index/resources/app/home/index.html#!/form

Please email ontarionominee@ontario.caif:
  • You need to provide additional documents after your application was submitted
  • You are currently experiencing a technical issue.

• You need to change the personal information provided in your application or profile.

• You need to update the Express Entry profile associated with your application or nomination.

• You require a nomination extension.

• You require a Work Permit Support Letter extension.

To request a Work Permit Support Letter extension, you must provide:
    • copies of your two most recent pay slips
    • a scanned copy of your current work permit for

Reactions: 24garora

XpressGirl

Jun 9, 2021
Don't worry, you could get AOR before 31 March.
If you don't get AOR by 25 March, submit your BOWP application as long as you do not have any restrictions on employment in your nomination certificate. Add explanation letter that you applied for PR and you are yet to receive AOR but you are already working so you want to maintain status and you will submit AOR as soon as it is received. Add your nomination certificate and the letter, add your employment letter and pay stubs. You will be denied as soon as you fail to add your proof of nomination so don't forget to submit it.
When filling the application make sure to select open work permit. Do not fill where it asks for employer and LMIA details, make it not applicable just like you did for pgwp. In the address or location, just write the town your are working and your province (Ontario) in the address portion.
Remember to answer yes to the question about nomination certificate.
You will be fine. I applied BOWP without AOR and later added my AOR later, and I have even working since. I got my PAL yesterday.

Hi Everyone,

sealGuy

Oct 16, 2023
Has anyone tried to reach the IRCC call center today? I called 1-888-242-2100 and just in less than 1 sec my call has been cut off with the message on the screen “User busy”.
Is their phone line down?

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
Hello,

I have a question regarding the non express entry PR application.

My question is, on the non express entry online application portal, language proficiency is a mandatory document, but it is not required on the checklist of the website. I have given IELTS and have clb 10 but my wife who is not the primary applicant and is accompanying me has not given it yet. Is she required to give IELTS or ECA?

We are not claiming points nor is she required to give IELTS for Ontario PNP program (OINP International students stream) we have applied to. Please help me out here.