+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

gurm2016

Mar 16, 2017
Alberta
Category........
AINP
Hi
We are in same situation, final decision since feb12 and copr details in tracker.
Can you please send me email in details
Thank you

Scheun1

Star Member
Jul 9, 2021
Please did you include POF along with your application? If you do was it the required POF mentioned in IRCC portal you included?

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to get your valuable suggestions.

My timeline :
AR Feb 2023
Upfront Medical
AOR Mar 2023
ADR Mar 2023
Bio Mar 2023
Long Silence....
Re-medical request Dec 2023
Re-medical done Dec 2023
PAL Jan 2024
COPR in tracker on February 2nd, 2024.

I am an outlander, and I have been assisted by our lawyer to proceed with this. So when we just checked, how long will it take for PPR? He said it will be like 5 months, and the reason he gave us was that since Canada Gvt has caped study & work permits, there will be a delay like that. I have never ordered GC notes, no access on GCkey account or application tracker. Everything is with the lawyer.

Is it true?

Scheun1

Star Member
Jul 9, 2021
Good morning all, checked the check list document for filling non EE entry PR application but could not see anywhere it is mentioned that we should include POF during application.

Please is it mandatory to include POF?

tushararora01

Star Member
Aug 3, 2022
Hi everyone,

Thabks for supporting and answering questions
I have my NoN express entry profile submitted, I see my copr details in the tracker account
In my gc key, I see final decision-14 February
My VO is Nova Scotia any idea how long will the whole process take from here?

packetintransit

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019
Hi everyone,

Thabks for supporting and answering questions
I have my NoN express entry profile submitted, I see my copr details in the tracker account
In my gc key, I see final decision-14 February
My VO is Nova Scotia any idea how long will the whole process take from here?
Congratulations so that you came that far :) unfortunately, there is no set timelines after this stage. your application can progress anytime as of now... we are all in the same boat... waiting.

eddima

Feb 16, 2024
Timeline: AOS Non-EE Inland

15-Sep-2023 - AR, Application Submitted
09-Jan-2024 - AOR
09-Jan-2024 - ADR
11-Jan-2024 - Biometrics Completed
17-Jan-2024 – PAL
17-Jan-2024 – Medical Completed
31-Jan-2024 – Background Check Completed in Tracker
31-Jan-2024 - COPR number generated in Tracker/Final decision in progress

..... in progress
I called IRCC to inquire about Portal 1's email. The response I received was: we sent it on February 4th. But I still haven't received it. I have a response form and would like to send information without waiting for portal 1. What information should I provide about my wife?

anonymous24

Star Member
Sep 13, 2023
I called IRCC to inquire about Portal 1's email. The response I received was: we sent it on February 4th. But I still haven't received it. I have a response form and would like to send information without waiting for portal 1. What information should I provide about my wife?
Did you tell them that you didn't receive the email?