+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

tripko

Star Member
Oct 25, 2022
Anyone with such notification?
That mean its done, my friend did notice the same message about Final Decision and he was confuse, day after he saw updated for COPR expiry date, and the same after noon he get email. I hope that is the case with you as well. Question what is the date of Updated in right upper corner?

Mhy0811

Star Member
Oct 27, 2018
HI Guys,

here is my application timeline:
Submitted: Feb 3
AOR: March 15
ADR 1: March 16
MR: June 27
MP: July 12
ADR 2: Schedule A and CV, Sep 18
Review of additional documents: Oct 5
then..... silence of death

Still background check is in progress, I am literally giving up now. It is so frustrating that many people come and go after me!
You have got a final decision. The job is almost done, just wait your P1 + P2 + ECORP.
Congrats!
Do you know where is VO?

gopisihmt

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
Hi @everyone , final decision date showing FEB 7 th but not received any confirmation or portal mail , what is this mean kindly share your thoughts
Alberta pnp non express(AOS)
AR - august 22 2023
AOR ,BIL and ADR (5669E)- DEC 12,2023
Medical passed -FEB 1st 2024
Final deceision made date -Feb 7 th 2024
So far no portal 1

anonymous24

Star Member
Sep 13, 2023
That mean its done, my friend did notice the same message about Final Decision and he was confuse, day after he saw updated for COPR expiry date, and the same after noon he get email. I hope that is the case with you as well. Question what is the date of Updated in right upper corner?
I don't see any date updated on the right upper corner

sealGuy

Oct 16, 2023
in the tracker upper right corner there are the date
for me is this dates, my background check started at Nov 29, no update after that.
Updated: Nov 29, 2023
Last logged in: Feb 8, 2024
I assume you want to know if is Tracker still alive?
For example, my background check was started on Jan 2 (only security check remains + ADR military service) and I haven't had updates in my Tracker since Jan 2 but today I got a new one, however, it was a ghost update. Nothing visible changed.

Last edited:

iishleen

Feb 8, 2024
I applied for federal government under the non ee Oinp masters grad stream. I got an email update asking for my biometrics before I got my AOR. Is that something that can happen?

iishleen

Feb 8, 2024
I applied for federal government under the non ee Oinp masters grad stream. I got an email update asking for my biometrics before I got my AOR. Is that something that can happen?
The email is asking to pay for biometrics but I have a student visa and now a PGWP for which I have given my biometrics already. So, not sure what I missed here.

evanchan52

Dec 29, 2023
Reactions: XpressGirl