+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

moagfi

Feb 5, 2024
Hi guys

It would be helpful if you could answer my question. In the near future, I plan on getting married. I submitted my PR application last week. I would like to know when the best time is to get married during this process. In other words, what stage would be best for marriage and adding a spouse to the application?

john.sterling

Aug 8, 2023
Does anyone in the same time line?
AR - July 17, 2023
AOR - November 24, 2023
PAL - December 9, 2023
Biometry Completed - December 20, 2023
Medical Completed - January 12, 2023
Background verification - in progress
Eligibility - not started
I'm on the same boat.

Rai26

Star Member
Aug 19, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
Whenever you order GCMS notes security section is always blank due to privacy reasons. Best option to see if security is started or passed is to call cic or to order CSIS notes .
Whenever i got gcms notes security is always mentioned not started. Its never blank for me.

Reactions: ECCA98

mndvld

Jan 11, 2024
Does anyone in the same time line?
AR - July 17, 2023
AOR - November 24, 2023
PAL - December 9, 2023
Biometry Completed - December 20, 2023
Medical Completed - January 12, 2023
Background verification - in progress
Eligibility - not started
identical

Reactions: Nataly_

Ln_

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
Is security after the background check? Which visa office is it?
Background check consists of: info sharing, criminality, and security. So, security is a part of the background check.

Primarily office is CIO. Idk about the secondary office, will find out from gcms notes

pkorion8

Sep 16, 2021
would you please share your timeline? AR/AOR/Bio/MP/PAL/P1/P2/Ecopr? Thanks
It was a long complicated process since they lost my file earlier, so wasn't tracking onwards. But based on the recent proceedings :
Applied 2021, Dec from Singapore.
Arrived on WP - Jan 2022.
IRCC started processing - Sep 2023
P1 - Dec 18
P2 - Jan 08
Ecopr - Feb 02

raza321

Star Member
Feb 18, 2023
I already order 3 times nothing new in them last time they touch my file was in November when I got PAL. Its same in all notes everything is passed/completed except security not started.
My security also in progress while everything is passed. when you submit application.
I will raise GCMS. someone advised to raise CBSA note as it contain information about security. any thought by you and @Miss bee

raza321

Star Member
Feb 18, 2023
HI everyone, I submitted my PR application (outside)nsnp based.I received Pre-Arrival letter & done biometric, family medicals exam. Unfortunately my wife is suffering from breast cancer nowadays & we gave all details to immigration physicians panel.my children & my madical exam has been updated but my wife is still pending. i afraid is it afect my PR application? If she fail medical exam then what happen? Please give me your advice & suggestion how to solve the problem. Thanks in advance.
I Think they may have issue with your wife and may deny. possibly they may move your file without your wife. i m not expert but opinion only

raza321

Star Member
Feb 18, 2023
Both of us stuck at security however my spouse passed security now. How long for me to pass the security?
I am inland, my spouse Outland.
I am almost same senerio. My security ion progress while for my wife already passed 4 months ago. we both outland.
do any one have any idea?

newcome

Jan 24, 2024
You can’t see anything on that portal. It will only show submitted. Once you get AOR , you should sign up account for PR portal . It should give you full details regarding your application like background check, medical, biometrics, eligibility etc .
Hi Miss bee, Need your help here. I received AOR today but it came with Biometric instruction letter. I have already did my biometrics before which it said is valid for 10 years. After I linked my application to PR portal it shows biometrics details on the application. Do I still have to go for new biometrics as well.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi Miss bee, Need your help here. I received AOR today but it came with Biometric instruction letter. I have already did my biometrics before which it said is valid for 10 years. After I linked my application to PR portal it shows biometrics details on the application. Do I still have to go for new biometrics as well.
You need to give your biometrics once every 10 years. You don’t need to give your biometrics again until the 10-year period expires.

If you gave biometrics in the past as part of an application for a visitor visa, work or study permit and they’re still valid, you don’t need to give them again.

Find out if your biometrics are still valid and when they expire by using the Check status tool.
I would suggest you to give again as to avoid any delays and complications. It doesn’t take too long.