keerthikumaraavula

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
HYderabad
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
whether inland applicants can submit medicals which are more than one year ???

On the IRCC website, they mentioned
In-Canada applicants
We’ve put in place a temporary public policy for immigration medical exams (IMEs) until October 6, 2024.

If you completed an IME within 5 years of submitting your new application, include the IME number (or the unique medical identifier number) from your previous exam in your current application.

You may be exempt from completing another IME if you meet all of these conditions:
  • You applied, or are applying, for either permanent residence or temporary residence.
  • You already live in Canada.
  • You completed your previous IME in the last 5 years.
  • Your previous IME indicated a low risk or no risk to public health or public safety.

Reactions: andrews17

motormikett

Jan 29, 2024
I got final decision on January 25th, how long do y'all think until Portal 1?

Here is my timeline:
AR: July 31st, 2023
AOR: November 30th, 2023
PAL & BIL: December 11th, 2023
MR: December 14th, 2023
Final Decision and COPR number in tracker: January 25th, 2024
Portal 1: TBD

Reactions: john.sterling
Jun 3, 2020
India
Category........
PNP
whether inland applicants can submit medicals which are more than one year ???

On the IRCC website, they mentioned
In-Canada applicants
We’ve put in place a temporary public policy for immigration medical exams (IMEs) until October 6, 2024.

If you completed an IME within 5 years of submitting your new application, include the IME number (or the unique medical identifier number) from your previous exam in your current application.

You may be exempt from completing another IME if you meet all of these conditions:
  • You applied, or are applying, for either permanent residence or temporary residence.
  • You already live in Canada.
  • You completed your previous IME in the last 5 years.
  • Your previous IME indicated a low risk or no risk to public health or public safety.
Why would you want to re-submit another new medical ? Dont you satisfy all of the above bulleted criteria ?

Jun 3, 2020
India
Category........
PNP

Here is my timeline:
Scan through the timelines who have got P1 in the last 5-6 pages, you will get an idea based on your VO etc. Roughly it can take anywhere between 1 month to 2 months.

Reactions: motormikett

JonyQuest

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
Hello everyone

I submitted my non EE application to IRCC from the Non EE portal after receiving OINP under Masters Graduate stream on Nov 25th.
I didnt renew my GcKey account after it had expired in Aug. The status on the Non EE portal shows submitted. Is this considered AR status. How do I know when it becomes AOR. Also do i have to renew my GcKey account?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello everyone

I submitted my non EE application to IRCC from the Non EE portal after receiving OINP under Masters Graduate stream on Nov 25th.
I didnt renew my GcKey account after it had expired in Aug. The status on the Non EE portal shows submitted. Is this considered AR status. How do I know when it becomes AOR. Also do i have to renew my GcKey account?
You can make new GCKEY account but you can only link your application once you received AOR which can take around 1-4 months right now . For AOR , you will get email from CIC which will show your application number and UCI .

JonyQuest

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
You can make new GCKEY account but you can only link your application once you received AOR which can take around 1-4 months right now . For AOR , you will get email from CIC which will show your application number and UCI .
Thank you for your reply! much appreciated.

Jassijkl

May 4, 2023

Here is my timeline:
I received final decision on December 20, still no portal Email, its taking more than one month for most cases.

Reactions: motormikett

Jaki542

Jan 29, 2024
Hi, Has anyone applied via non-express entry as a BC health authority worker? Wondering if we receive an employer support letter along with the nomination letter. Also, do we need to request the compliance fee from the employer in order to renew my work permit? I'm currently working as an Open Work Permit holder.

maham123

Star Member
Oct 6, 2011
Hello everyone..question plz..would be very grateful for your insight.
I called ircc today. The rep said that my eligibility is not even started yet..and in back ground currently criminality is in progress..
I am confused as to how come (as per him) eligibility is not started..although I already got medical request and it's passed as well. Any insights plz..outland applicant

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello everyone..question plz..would be very grateful for your insight.
I called ircc today. The rep said that my eligibility is not even started yet..and in back ground currently criminality is in progress..
I am confused as to how come (as per him) eligibility is not started..although I already got medical request and it's passed as well. Any insights plz..outland applicant
Getting medical doesn’t mean your eligibility is cleared. It can take few months after medical to get eligibility and background check cleared. Best option is to order your GCMS notes. If they told you it’s not started then it’s not started yet . They have accurate information. Don’t follow GCKey status as they are not accurate.

maham123

Star Member
Oct 6, 2011
Getting medical doesn’t mean your eligibility is cleared. It can take few months after medical to get eligibility and background check cleared. Best option is to order your GCMS notes. If they told you it’s not started then it’s not started yet . They have accurate information. Don’t follow GCKey status as they are not accurate.
Ok thank you

psdey

Apr 3, 2020
Hi All,

I need a quick help,

We just got an update on our application, Latest update:
Final decision - January 29, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Also, background check is complete. but eligibility is not started .
is this mean application approved?

Also, I have secondary applicant as my husband in my application, whose email id seems wrong in tracker.
Is it only me who will get further communication ( if application is approved? ) can i update his email id now?
Will it cause any trouble if i update it now?

Last edited:

DS14

Feb 21, 2023
Hi Experts,

what are the chances of Noc 21221 getting picked in next OINP ? with a score of 54 under Employer offer. Actually this was picked in Jan 2024 so just wanted to know the chances.