+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

dothientai2012

Aug 12, 2018
I think I found it:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/standard-requirements/language-requirements/requirements-provincial-nominees.html

All Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) applicants in a TEER 4 and 5 occupation of the National Occupational Classification system (NOC) are required to undergo mandatory language testing (with the exception of nominees under New Brunswick’s Critical Worker Pilot) and must achieve a minimum standard of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 4 in each of the 4 abilities (listening, speaking, reading and writing) before obtaining a provincial nomination certificate.

Applicants in a TEER 4 and 5 occupation of the NOC are also required to include a copy of their language test results when submitting their non-Express Entry PNP application for permanent residence through the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) Permanent Residence Portal.

All PNP applicants who have been nominated under an Express Entry stream must undergo language testing. Individuals must indicate their test result scores in their Express Entry profile and in their electronic application for permanent residence. Test results must be valid in both instances. In Express Entry, test results are validated electronically with the testing organization, so PNP-EE applicants are not required to upload a copy of their test results as part of a complete application.

Reactions: hkstud1989

ECCA98

Star Member
Sep 5, 2023
I think we should ask @Miss bee
According to my GCMS note, there is a Lock-In Date(exactly the day I applied to OINP for nomination)
What I know is from the Lock-In Date, everything about eligibility for the oinp stream remains firm.
So what i’m thinking is, you may not need to take another one.
Maybe, I said maybe, you are able to submit the current one and write an explanation letter to tell officer it expires right after you got nominated.

Reactions: dothientai2012

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I think we should ask @Miss bee
According to my GCMS note, there is a Lock-In Date(exactly the day I applied to OINP for nomination)
What I know is from the Lock-In Date, everything about eligibility for the oinp stream remains firm.
So what i’m thinking is, you may not need to take another one.
Maybe, I said maybe, you are able to submit the current one and write an explanation letter to tell officer it expires right after you got nominated.
If your Noc falls under NOC or TEER 0, A and B , then you don’t need language requirement. It’s only required for C and D.
All Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) applicants in a TEER 4 and 5 occupation of the National Occupational Classification system (NOC) are required to undergo mandatory language testing (with the exception of nominees under New Brunswick’s Critical Worker Pilot) and must achieve a minimum standard of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 4 in each of the 4 abilities (listening, speaking, reading and writing) before obtaining a provincial nomination certificate.

Applicants in a TEER 4 and 5 occupation of the NOC are also required to include a copy of their language test results when submitting their non-Express Entry PNP application for permanent residence through the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) Permanent Residence Portal.

Jun 3, 2020
India
Category........
PNP
Thank you @Miss bee and @ECCA98 .

Yes, my job is TEER A
Besides in the PR application portal there is this question "Have you taken a test from a designated testing agency to assess your English or French skills?" which comes under IMM0008 and if your test results have expired, you may have to answer "NO". That is tricky. Better to retake the test or as someone said, write a letter of explanation...

dothientai2012

Aug 12, 2018
Besides in the PR application portal there is this question "Have you taken a test from a designated testing agency to assess your English or French skills?" which comes under IMM0008 and if your test results have expired, you may have to answer "NO". That is tricky. Better to retake the test or as someone said, write a letter of explanation...
Thanks, I'll consider that. Since there's no CLB requirement in my case, I won't feel stressed during the IELTS test.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Thanks, I'll consider that. Since there's no CLB requirement in my case, I won't feel stressed during the IELTS test.
Yes . Good thing is you can take Ielts test again. I would also suggest you to take asap and submit new language test form with PR application. You never know how CIC works and then after 4-5 waiting for AOR they will return your application stating that no Ielts or expired Ielts . Better safe than sorry . Although you are not required but while filling application it won’t let you proceed further. So it’s better to spend another $300 for exam and get relief from this situation.

Reactions: dothientai2012

newcome

Jan 24, 2024
Hey, pretty silly question but bare with me

I got nominated by MPNP and submitted my PR non EE application on https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en . If I login I just see "Submitted" and that's it. Will I be able to see a detailed history of the work being done once something is actually done?

I haven't received AOR yet so I don't expect to see anything but I meant in the future.
When did you apply for PR. I did applied on 02 november 2023 and mine is also showing the same. I don't think we can do anything else apart from waiting for AOR.
Do let me know if you got AOR.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
When did you apply for PR. I did applied on 02 november 2023 and mine is also showing the same. I don't think we can do anything else apart from waiting for AOR.
Do let me know if you got AOR.
You can’t see anything on that portal. It will only show submitted. Once you get AOR , you should sign up account for PR portal . It should give you full details regarding your application like background check, medical, biometrics, eligibility etc .

Kraf245

Mar 22, 2017
Winnipeg VO Horror:
AR- March 17
AOR- May 22
Medical passed- July 22 ( Sydney)
Medical passed again- Sept 22 ( file transferred to Winnipeg at this point)
Eligibility passed- Sept 27
PAL- Sept 28
Criminality and Info sharing in progress since AOR and security not started
I’m really anxious at this point as even July applicants are getting portals and here I’m stuck with no movement on my file since PAL. According to the GCMS notes, Crimanility and Info sharing is complete just needs to be finalized by the officer. But seems like they got no compassion and it’s just not me who is stuck at Winnipeg, numbers are a lot bigger. Can’t help but think what’s wrong with my file, never been out of Canada since I’ve been here which is 6 years. This all is really deteriorating my mental health. I know it’s within the processing time, but seeing others getting way faster is just spiking the anxiety.

88mary88

Dec 1, 2021
Winnipeg VO Horror:
AR- March 17
AOR- May 22
PAL- Sept 28
I’m really anxious at this point as even July applicants are getting portals and here I’m stuck with no movement on my file since PAL. According to the GCMS notes, Crimanility and Info sharing is complete just needs to be finalized by the officer. But seems like they got no compassion and it’s just not me who is stuck at Winnipeg, numbers are a lot bigger. Can’t help but think what’s wrong with my file, never been out of Canada since I’ve been here which is 6 years. This all is really deteriorating my mental health. I know it’s within the processing time, but seeing others getting way faster is just spiking the anxiety.
My AOR goes back to December 16, 2022, and my eligibility has not started yet. Every time I call IRCC, they only ask for more patience, and that's it. And of course, they mention that there is no measure issue with my file. So frustrating! :(

ECCA98

Star Member
Sep 5, 2023
Winnipeg VO Horror:
AR- March 17
AOR- May 22
PAL- Sept 28
Hi!
I know at least 5 folks in this forum, including me, are currently stuck at Winnipeg IRCC. You are not alone! Just hang in there. I hear you!

I also doubted how complicated I am. But actually I believe they just didn’t open my file. Not sure if they have enough PM3 officers (maybe just one) or even not sure if they are still alive. It’s not your problem. It’s theirs.

Last edited:

Muhammad67

Nov 5, 2023
Winnipeg VO Horror:
AR- March 17
AOR- May 22
PAL- Sept 28
I applied last year january man, 365 days gone, no portal.

Kraf245

Mar 22, 2017
My AOR goes back to December 16, 2022, and my eligibility has not started yet. Every time I call IRCC, they only ask for more patience, and that's it. And of course, they mention that there is no measure issue with my file. So frustrating! :(
Omgg idk what that Office is upto. Do they even issue PR