+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Hijrat1988

Jan 25, 2023
I am the principal applicant, and my background is in progress in the tracker, while my wife's background is already marked as completed. Isn't it supposed to be that the background checks for the principal applicant and spouse are completed together?

raza321

Star Member
Feb 18, 2023
I am the principal applicant, and my background is in progress in the tracker, while my wife's background is already marked as completed. Isn't it supposed to be that the background checks for the principal applicant and spouse are completed together?
I have same senerio. My BG in tacker is in progress since 10 oct 2023, while for my is is completed for my wife.

Harman221

Star Member
Jun 23, 2017
Looks like they want Job letter from you. If you want you can send Job letter through webform. It won’t harm anything.

All this happened in the first week of January, I did send my updated job letter as requested after the review, what should I look forward to? As it says PM01 Review, possibly complete!? @Miss bee

Thank you.

ZKO

Jan 15, 2024
Hello guys, I've just got a Portal 2 email. When I log in to the portal, all my dependants are missing. I see only myself (the main applicant) on the confirmation list. When I answered the Portal 1 email I mentioned that I'd like to have all my dependants under the same portal account and provided all their data required.
Did anyone experience this? Could you please advise on what to do?

Last edited:
Jun 3, 2020
India
Category........
PNP
Received eCOPR Today morning - Yay !!

Timeline: OINP Masters Non-EE Inland with spouse
PVO : Sydney,NS
SVO : Etobicoke,ON
15-May-2023 - AR, Application Submitted
06-Jun-2023 - AOR
06-Jun-2023 - GCkey Linked
06-Jun-2023 - Biometrics Completed
31-Oct-2023 - Medical Completed
31-Oct-2023 - PAL
21-Nov-2023 - Background Check Completed in Tracker
21-Nov-2023 - COPR number generated in Tracker/Final decision in progress
22-Dec-2023 - Portal 1 Email received & responded (Travelled Out of Canada)
10-Jan-2024 - Resent Request Mail for Portal 2 credentials (Now back in Canada)
12-Jan-2024 - Portal 2 Email received with credentials and responded
17-Jan-2024 - eCOPR received
PR Card - Awaited

Pradhi_07

Star Member
Jul 4, 2022
Received eCOPR Today morning - Yay !!

Timeline: OINP Masters Non-EE Inland with spouse
PVO : Sydney,NS
SVO : Etobicoke,ON
15-May-2023 - AR, Application Submitted
06-Jun-2023 - AOR
06-Jun-2023 - GCkey Linked
06-Jun-2023 - Biometrics Completed
31-Oct-2023 - Medical Completed
31-Oct-2023 - PAL
21-Nov-2023 - Background Check Completed in Tracker
21-Nov-2023 - COPR number generated in Tracker/Final decision in progress
22-Dec-2023 - Portal 1 Email received & responded (Travelled Out of Canada)
10-Jan-2024 - Resent Request Mail for Portal 2 credentials (Now back in Canada)
12-Jan-2024 - Portal 2 Email received with credentials and responded
17-Jan-2024 - eCOPR received
PR Card - Awaited
Many Congratulations!

Can we create account at any time to access the tracker? or only when we receive the credentials from IRCC to confirm presence in Canada & address? Also, can it be any email used to create or the one which we have provided to IRCC? Thanks in advance!

Jun 3, 2020
India
Category........
PNP
Many Congratulations!

Can we create account at any time to access the tracker? or only when we receive the credentials from IRCC to confirm presence in Canada & address? Also, can it be any email used to create or the one which we have provided to IRCC? Thanks in advance!
So in my case the email ID with which I had created the initial PR application was different from the email ID on my IRCC profile. So Portal 2 (the credentials) details were sent to me with my IRCC email ID and a new password for https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login. My best guess is that if you have a common mail ID for everything, they probably reset your password and send you those details. If you already have your gckey linked to the tracker then just wait for Portal 2 email.

Pradhi_07

Star Member
Jul 4, 2022
So in my case the email ID with which I had created the initial PR application was different from the email ID on my IRCC profile. So Portal 2 (the credentials) details were sent to me with my IRCC email ID and a new password for https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login. My best guess is that if you have a common mail ID for everything, they probably reset your password and send you those details. If you already have your gckey linked to the tracker then just wait for Portal 2 email.
Thank you. In my case, representative was handling my profile and I have received an email yesterday from IRCC "Permanent Residence Application Portal" and requested for the details. All the details were provided today. I am not sure about the GCKey linkage, when will this process happen? Am I good to create an account now to view the tracker for the updates? or should I wait till I have my credentials received from IRCC? what would be the next steps after I receive the credentials?

Jun 3, 2020
India
Category........
PNP
Thank you. In my case, representative was handling my profile and I have received an email yesterday from IRCC "Permanent Residence Application Portal" and requested for the details. All the details were provided today. I am not sure about the GCKey linkage, when will this process happen? Am I good to create an account now to view the tracker for the updates? or should I wait till I have my credentials received from IRCC? what would be the next steps after I receive the credentials?
Better to wait until you receive the Portal 2 credentials. If your Rep is getting the email, ask them to share it with you.

Reactions: elavarasansparks

Pradhi_07

Star Member
Jul 4, 2022
Better to wait until you receive the Portal 2 credentials. If your Rep is getting the email, ask them to share it with you.
Sure thing. What is the timeline to get the credentials once respond with all the requested details? Also, how sure is PR confirmed if we receive "Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal" email? My work Permit is expiring in April 2024 and I have applied for BOWP and waiting for decision.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020

All this happened in the first week of January, I did send my updated job letter as requested after the review, what should I look forward to? As it says PM01 Review, possibly complete!? @Miss bee

Thank you.
Hey good news is your application is with junior officer which is PM01 . It is not complex or non routine application. I would suggest you to wait few more week and check back later on new GCMS notes

Reactions: Harman221

Harman221

Star Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hey good news is your application is with junior officer which is PM01 . It is not complex or non routine application. I would suggest you to wait few more week and check back later on new GCMS notes
Thank you for your continuous support on this platform.

fara.j

Feb 9, 2023
Hi everyone, my application seems to have stalled in its process. Could you please provide me with some guidance on what steps I can take to speed up the process? I'm uncertain if anyone is currently working on it or not :(
On December 1, 2022, I applied for PR through the OINP program along with my husband as a dependent. However, we are still waiting for the security check to pass. In August 2023, we received a request for additional documents regarding my husband's military service details. We have uploaded the document, but haven't received any updates since then.

It's frustrating that we've been waiting for this application for over a year. Does anyone have a similar timeline as mine? Is there anything else I can do besides requesting GCMS notes to check the status and push it forward?

guardian007

Star Member
Dec 2, 2021
Hi everyone, my application seems to have stalled in its process. Could you please provide me with some guidance on what steps I can take to speed up the process? I'm uncertain if anyone is currently working on it or not :(
On December 1, 2022, I applied for PR through the OINP program along with my husband as a dependent. However, we are still waiting for the security check to pass. In August 2023, we received a request for additional documents regarding my husband's military service details. We have uploaded the document, but haven't received any updates since then.

It's frustrating that we've been waiting for this application for over a year. Does anyone have a similar timeline as mine? Is there anything else I can do besides requesting GCMS notes to check the status and push it forward?
Security gonna take time. I am already waiting for last 22 months. (12months security stage)

Reactions: ECCA98