+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

M. Ahoura

Jan 16, 2024
Hello everyone,
I submitted my upfront medical documents with my federal application in September, but today I received a request for medical. What should I do now?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello everyone,
I submitted my upfront medical documents with my federal application in September, but today I received a request for medical. What should I do now?
You should send E- medical sheet through webform asap and mention that you already done medical. Also try to call call centre and mention they to make note on your file .

M. Ahoura

Jan 16, 2024
You should send E- medical sheet through webform asap and mention that you already done medical. Also try to call call centre and mention they to make note on your file .
Thanks for your response. I have one more question: which type of application/enquiry should I choose? The PNP program is listed under "Permanent Resident (applied by mail)." Additionally, there is an option for "replace documents, amendments to documents...".

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Thanks for your response. I have one more question: which type of application/enquiry should I choose? The PNP program is listed under "Permanent Resident (applied by mail)." Additionally, there is an option for "replace documents, amendments to documents...".
Type of application/enquiry (required)
-- Select from the Permanent Residence (applied by mail)

Type of application/enquiry (continued) -- Select from the list -- Permanent Residence (applied by mail) - Provincial Nominee

Do you want to add a document to an existing file/application? (required) -- Select from the list -- Yes

Reactions: Ucron

M. Ahoura

Jan 16, 2024

Type of application/enquiry (continued) -- Select from the list -- Permanent Residence (applied by mail) - Provincial Nominee

Do you want to add a document to an existing file/application? (required) -- Select from the list -- Yes
Thanks!

hkstud1989

Feb 24, 2020

I used Permanent Residence Applied Online, then the one has express entry (since I applied online), but after one day, they emailed me and confirmed that the document was added to the application. With UCI, application number, name, and date of birth, it should be easy for them to find your application anyway.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I used Permanent Residence Applied Online, then the one has express entry (since I applied online), but after one day, they emailed me and confirmed that the document was added to the application. With UCI, application number, name, and date of birth, it should be easy for them to find your application anyway.
You can do either way . All matter is your application number and Uci number. By that they can see your current application and can attach documents that application.

Etareri111

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
Hello everyone,
go and re do another one. That's why am still stuck here, I would have gotten my ecopr by now. I was being stubborn sending them e medical sheets after they have asked for a new medical for my dependent.

I got pal since August, eligibility passed August, medical was first passed, and they cancelled it that same day because it was upfront. A message from ircc with the medical form was sent to us that same day for another medical, and we decided to be sending them e medical sheets thinking it was an error from them.

When I applied for gcms note, I saw a non compliance from the vo note. My dependent had to go do immediately. And it was passed in 2 days. Since August my application has been N/A.

nikhil2704

Jan 4, 2022
@Miss bee
I wanted your take on my situation, I was nominated for pnp with employment restriction. I had to change my job and get a new nomination. I’m currently on open work permit for vulnerable workers.

My eligibility is still under review and security is yet to start. Criminality and medicals are done. I also received adr in October for schedule a and employment records which I provided.

My gcms notes says.. PA SEEMS TO PASS R95 ELIGIBILITY BUT “REVIEW IS REQUIRED”.

Also, today I got an email from my MP stating that my application is deemed non routine and processing times are not considered for your application.

Another thing, My GCMS notes also had a note that applicant name is changed.
I just added province to my address. Nothing else changed.. it might be a system error. Do you think this is the reason my application is non routine?

I know it’s a long message. Thanks for your time.

Any suggestion of what I can do would be very helpful.

Thank you.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
@Miss bee
I wanted your take on my situation, I was nominated for pnp with employment restriction. I had to change my job and get a new nomination. I’m currently on open work permit for vulnerable workers.

My eligibility is still under review and security is yet to start. Criminality and medicals are done. I also received adr in October for schedule a and employment records which I provided.

My gcms notes says.. PA SEEMS TO PASS R95 ELIGIBILITY BUT “REVIEW IS REQUIRED”.

Also, today I got an email from my MP stating that my application is deemed non routine and processing times are not considered for your application.

Another thing, My GCMS notes also had a note that applicant name is changed.
I just added province to my address. Nothing else changed.. it might be a system error. Do you think this is the reason my application is non routine?

I know it’s a long message. Thanks for your time.

Any suggestion of what I can do would be very helpful.

Thank you.
Application can be non routine due to many reasons like security, info sharing, due to medical . Unfortunately you can’t do anything once you are application is non routine. Processing time doesn’t apply to your application anymore. I think in your case you will get additional documents requested like job letter and paystub and bank statements. Don’t know how long it can take .

nikhil2704

Jan 4, 2022
Thanks for your response. My medicals, info sharing and criminality are done. Eligibility is under review and security is yet to start.
They also requested for pay stubs and schedule a documents in October.
After that My gcms notes for eligibility says review required, PA seems to pass eligibility. Do you think that must be the reason?

Thank you.

Application can be non routine due to many reasons like security, info sharing, due to medical . Unfortunately you can’t do anything once you are application is non routine. Processing time doesn’t apply to your application anymore. I think in your case you will get additional documents requested like job letter and paystub and bank statements. Don’t know how long it can take .

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Thanks for your response. My medicals, info sharing and criminality are done. Eligibility is under review and security is yet to start.
They also requested for pay stubs and schedule a documents in October.
After that My gcms notes for eligibility says review required, PA seems to pass eligibility. Do you think that must be the reason?

Thank you.
Yes that can be a reason. Also security can be a reason too .

Reactions: nikhil2704