+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

VAA18

May 20, 2023
Hello

I got my GU2 on 10-Jan-2024. But only my PR card has been mailed and my daughters is still under processing.
I can not find any update on my wife's PR Card application.

Any one had similar issue?

prashant55

Apr 13, 2023
Ontario, Canada
Category........
PNP
Hello Everyone! First of all I really appreciate all the efforts put by all of you to help us with immigration in Canada.

I am applying for PNP, I got ITA under employer job offer: foreign worker stream. As I understand in this stream, the wage of the job is very important.

I am already working since past 2 years in Ontario, Canada. My current wage meets the eligibility requirement of this stream, but when I started two years ago, it was lower. Then, my wage gradually increased during this period.

Will this cause any issues to my application? Can I submit my original offer letter along with current job offer letter even though there is a difference between wages?

Please provide your input into this, as I have limited time left to submit my application. Thank you!

ivb

Aug 16, 2023
Thanks for your reply, as I need the PCC from Hong Kong and the Hong Kong Police Force requests an IRCC request letter for the PCC. I'm wondering if IRCC will issue an official letter in pdf format or just an email as the letter
I have had same requiest - Hong Kong PCC.
It is just e-mail, I printed it and included to each application (my and my wife)
Also, you will need to pay in HKD, it is impossible to make bank draft in HKD in Canada, so if you don't have someone who will care about your application locally in HK, you need to make bank draft in USD with much more money to cover conertation fees. Say 50 USD.
Hong Kong police will not send paper certificate to Sydney, NS, Canada as requested, instead it will send to Canada General Consulate in Hong Kong.
So, you need to prepare fingerprints (paper) at some certified agency, make bank draft 50USD, print e-mail from IRCC, fill HK PCC form. Send via some courier (say Fedex) to HK police. Whole process took 2.5 month in my case.
Good luck

Reactions: alchemistbc
Jan 19, 2021
Hi All
I will be applying for PR through non express entry. I plan on getting nomination from OINP masters grad stream. I wanted to know how long it takes for the this part of the process to complete. A simple google search says 1 to 2 years but I wanted to know based on someone's personal experiences.

hkstud1989

Feb 24, 2020
Hi All
I will be applying for PR through non express entry. I plan on getting nomination from OINP masters grad stream. I wanted to know how long it takes for the this part of the process to complete. A simple google search says 1 to 2 years but I wanted to know based on someone's personal experiences.
Did you receive the ITA or you are planning to create the Expression of Interest (EOI) right now?

hkstud1989

Feb 24, 2020
Planning on EOI
If you create your expression of interest, then you have to wait for the next draw to receive ITA. No one knows when will be the next draw. Please check this link to see the list of draws.
After receiving ITA, you have to apply for Ontario Nomination, on average you may need 1-2 months to receive it. Then, you can apply for PR through the online portal which can take up to 14 months on average as of today (see this)

ZKO

Jan 15, 2024
Hi guys, I have 2 questions, appreciate your help!

1. Got Portal 1 email. They ask for an email to create an account. But looks like the PR Application portal and PR Confirmation portal are the same, and I already have the account with the same email. How will they create another account for the same email address? Or they'll remove the account I used to submit my PR application documents first and re-create it for the same email now for PR Confirmation's sake?
2. My OINP nomination was issued for a certain employer. I'm currently at the Portal 1 stage and looks like my employer is going to make a rename for the business entity. I think Ontario expects us to notify them if something changes in employment until PR is issued. Is the eCoPR generation date considered to be this margin? What could I expect if a company is renamed before the eCoPR? I hope I won't need to redo the nomination and start a process from scratch...

Reactions: rous0ng and ECCA98
Jun 3, 2020
India
Category........
PNP
Hi All
I got my EOI approved for OINP Nomination in April 2023 last year. From there on, the Non-Express Entry process will take anywhere from 12-18 months for you to receive the PR card in hand provided your process progresses without too many ADRs (additional document requests). Best get your Police clearance certificate (PCC) ready early on, because that can take time, even before you get the provincial nomination.