+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

prashant55

Apr 13, 2023
Ontario, Canada
Category........
PNP
For applying BOWP , you need to submit your PR application and should have AOR to apply. Also it depends if you got employer restrictions on your nomination or not . If there is restrictions you have to apply closed work permit.
Thank you for your reply. I now have more clarity about applying for BOWP.

but, what kind of restrictions from employer? I don't quite get this.

Thanks again,

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Thank you for your reply. I now have more clarity about applying for BOWP.

but, what kind of restrictions from employer? I don't quite get this.

Thanks again,
So when you get nominated from Province, you will get a nomination certificate. There should be option or column in that letter which states restricted to employer ? Yes or No . If yes then closed work permit. If no then apply BOWP with help of AOR .

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Hello Everyone,

I am currently having my Post Graduation Worked Permit, and I recently received an ITA from OINP Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream. I have started to submit necessary documents for the nomination.

Once I receive provincial nomination, and I apply under Provincial Nominee Class for Permanent residency while already working in Canada, Can I apply for Bridge open work permit if my work permit gets expired?
OINP Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker stream is an employer restricted nomination (that's why it's a "job offer stream"). Therefore, you can only apply for close work permit through your WPSL.

ECCA98

Star Member
Sep 5, 2023
Finally my medical has been passed. What usually IRCC might request as for additional documents when they are checking eligibility and background?

How long it might take? till get portal 1?
From your signature I can tell that's the status in Tracker. It's too vague, for me, it's not accurate at all. My tracker has been displaying the same status as yours since April 14, 2023.
I suspect your eligibility has already passed. You can request a GCMS note from IRCC/CBSA to see more detailed info.
As for ADR, for me, I didn't get any since I submitted on Mar 21, 2023.
I have no idea how long it will take. It highly depends on your VOs.

Mhy0811

Star Member
Oct 27, 2018
Finally my medical has been passed. What usually IRCC might request as for additional documents when they are checking eligibility and background?

How long it might take? till get portal 1?
[/QUOTE

We are the same, mine was medical passed yesterday they said it takes 3-4 months for background verification but not all timeline the same.

Hijrat1988

Jan 25, 2023
What is the ADR about? What document did they request for employment?
What was your role with the company? What kind of products/ services does this company provide? Who are the main clientale of this company? Please provide an official website if available.

Pradhi_07

Star Member
Jul 4, 2022
What was your role with the company? What kind of products/ services does this company provide? Who are the main clientale of this company? Please provide an official website if available.
Thank you for responding. Can you please confirm if all these details can be provided in the email by yourself? Also, in terms of employment, what are all the documents they generally ask for.

alchemistbc

Sep 5, 2023
Hi all, I've just got the request of submitting Police Certificate from a IRCC email. The email has already indicated my application purpose (PR), name and date of birth, however there is no pdf file of an official request letter attached. Did anyone have this issue before? Just wondering if the officer forgot the attach the pdf file or it's normal to be like this. Can I just print out the email as the request letter? Thanks in advance

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi all, I've just got the request of submitting Police Certificate from a IRCC email. The email has already indicated my application purpose (PR), name and date of birth, however there is no pdf file of an official request letter attached. Did anyone have this issue before? Just wondering if the officer forgot the attach the pdf file or it's normal to be like this. Can I just print out the email as the request letter? Thanks in advance
How do you know they requested PCC ? If they just need PCC then send it through webform or upload through your GC key account.

alchemistbc

Sep 5, 2023
How do you know they requested PCC ? If they just need PCC then send it through webform or upload through your GC key account.
Thanks for your reply, as I need the PCC from Hong Kong and the Hong Kong Police Force requests an IRCC request letter for the PCC. I'm wondering if IRCC will issue an official letter in pdf format or just an email as the letter

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Thanks for your reply, as I need the PCC from Hong Kong and the Hong Kong Police Force requests an IRCC request letter for the PCC. I'm wondering if IRCC will issue an official letter in pdf format or just an email as the letter
If you didn’t get properly email you can send webform however it will take forever. Try to call them and ask agent on call to send email to processing visa office that you didn’t get proper email.

Reactions: alchemistbc

rrrrhu

Apr 12, 2023
I received BIL on Nov 16 and performed the biometrics collection on Nov 29 (updated as completed on tracker on Dec 5th). No updates (PAL or Med request) since then. My last medical exam was 2017, so I'll need to redo the med. I'm wondering has anyone experienced the same and could you share how long did you wait to receive the next-step updates? My path is OINP - International Students.

tripko

Star Member
Oct 25, 2022
For me next week will be 11 months since I submit for PR, everting is going through a lawyer I dint have strength to fight with paperwork anymore.
This is taking so long, first provincial nominee, new LMIA, new work permit and now this. The whole process was started with submiting for provincial nominee in March 2022, and now almost two years later hoping that this waiting will come the end soon. In October 2023 year they did ask for my military record, my medical was in September/October 2023. Its is interesting that one one a colleague from my company how did go through the same program for him was much faster only around 6 months for golden letter.

VAA18

May 20, 2023
Hello

I got my GU2 on 10-Jan-2024. But only my PR card has been mailed and my daughters is still under processing.
I can not find any update on my wife's PR Card application.

Any one had similar issue?