+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Pradhi_07

Star Member
Jul 4, 2022
I suggest you wait for your BOWP to be issued. Your work permit will be the sole basis for your work condition in Canada. You can then switch to a different employer once you receive your BOWP even if your PR application is in progress. Hope that clarifies it! Not sure about the NOC. This would be case by case basis since each PNP have different clauses.
Thanks for the response. Can you please help confirm if this is the webform link https://secure.cic.gc.ca/ClientContact/en/Application for sending out an request incase if my work permit is in the verge of expiry?

m_0313

Jan 11, 2024
Thanks for the response. Can you please help confirm if this is the webform link https://secure.cic.gc.ca/ClientContact/en/Application for sending out an request incase if my work permit is in the verge of expiry?
Yes. If you want to send a webform about the status of your BOWP application, select Check your application status then select Continue to form. Complete the form with all information requested and there is a section about "Tell us about your request"- be professional and concise about it since it only allows 1500characters.

You want them to read your request clearly so you can go with a format like this:
Dear Officer,
I am <insert full name> and I applied for a BOWP last <insert date>. Explain your concern directly and don't forget to thank them for their time and understanding.
:)

Last edited:

myf333

Dec 2, 2022
Hi all,

On 19th December 2023, i submitted my Non Express entry PR application. PNP(OINP - Foreign worker stream)(INLAND)
After uploading all the files i submitted the application and the website took too long minutes to load like 10-15 minutes and went blank. So i closed it and logged in again only to find that my application was submitted.
Till date I didn’t get any email confirming that my application is received.

Do we receive any email once we submit the application ? how long does it take ?

Thanks,
MYF

Pradhi_07

Star Member
Jul 4, 2022
Yes. If you want to send a webform about the status of your BOWP application, select Check your application status then select Continue to form. Complete the form with all information requested and there is a section about "Tell us about your request"- be professional and concise about it since it only allows 1500characters.

You want them to read your request clearly so you can go with a format like this:
Dear Officer,
I am <insert full name> and I applied for a BOWP last <insert date>. Explain your concern directly and don't forget to thank them for their time and understanding.
:)
Many Thanks for going your beyond way to share all the details.

kirby97

Sep 13, 2018
Hi all,

On 19th December 2023, i submitted my Non Express entry PR application. PNP(OINP - Foreign worker stream)(INLAND)
After uploading all the files i submitted the application and the website took too long minutes to load like 10-15 minutes and went blank. So i closed it and logged in again only to find that my application was submitted.
Till date I didn’t get any email confirming that my application is received.

Do we receive any email once we submit the application ? how long does it take ?

Thanks,
MYF
I also didn’t get the email confirmation when I submitted my application on 25 Dec. So I sent a web form on 31 Dec and got a reply back yesterday confirming they have received my application on the day I submitted.

I would say you shouldn’t worry about it, as long as it says submitted.

Etareri111

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
I received another ADR today regarding my previous employment. Meanwhile, yesterday, my spouse's background verification was completed in the tracker, while mine is still in progress. I am the principal applicant. What do these updates mean?
your ADR will be processed first before any further completion of BGC. Your spouse does not have issues. Relax and wait for the completion of ADR.

Reactions: Hijrat1988

Etareri111

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
Thank you. In case role(NOC) changes while the PR application is in progress, will this impact PR application as well? Is there any IVR we can call to verify the status of the Work Permit application?
if your noc changes, you will start all over to applying for new pr. Because your job duties must match what you used to apply for pr. That is the eligibility they talking about.

Pradhi_07

Star Member
Jul 4, 2022
I received another ADR today regarding my previous employment. Meanwhile, yesterday, my spouse's background verification was completed in the tracker, while mine is still in progress. I am the principal applicant. What do these updates mean?
What is the ADR about? What document did they request for employment?

Jun 3, 2020
India
Category........
PNP
Received Portal 2 mail and responded this morning. Updated Timeline:

Timeline: OINP Masters Non-EE Inland with spouse
PVO : Sydney,NS
SVO : Etobicoke,ON
15-May-2023 - AR, Application Submitted
06-Jun-2023 - AOR
06-Jun-2023 - GCkey Linked
06-Jun-2023 - Biometrics Completed
31-Oct-2023 - Medical Completed
31-Oct-2023 - PAL
21-Nov-2023 - Background Check Completed in Tracker
21-Nov-2023 - COPR number generated in Tracker/Final decision in progress
22-Dec-2023 - Portal 1 Email received & responded (Travelled Out of Canada)
10-Jan-2024 - Resent Request Mail for Portal 2 credentials (Now back in Canada)
12-Jan-2024 - Portal 2 Email received with credentials and responded
eCOPR - Waiting

prashant55

Apr 13, 2023
Ontario, Canada
Category........
PNP
Hello Everyone,

I am currently having my Post Graduation Worked Permit, and I recently received an ITA from OINP Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream. I have started to submit necessary documents for the nomination.

Once I receive provincial nomination, and I apply under Provincial Nominee Class for Permanent residency while already working in Canada, Can I apply for Bridge open work permit if my work permit gets expired?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I am currently having my Post Graduation Worked Permit, and I recently received an ITA from OINP Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream. I have started to submit necessary documents for the nomination.

Once I receive provincial nomination, and I apply under Provincial Nominee Class for Permanent residency while already working in Canada, Can I apply for Bridge open work permit if my work permit gets expired?
For applying BOWP , you need to submit your PR application and should have AOR to apply. Also it depends if you got employer restrictions on your nomination or not . If there is restrictions you have to apply closed work permit.

Reactions: prashant55

Nataly_

Star Member
Sep 27, 2023
Finally my medical has been passed. What usually IRCC might request as for additional documents when they are checking eligibility and background?

How long it might take? till get portal 1?

Reactions: john.sterling