+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

lagha

Nov 27, 2023
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I have a question about processing time that weather my timeline is normal or not?

I see many April applicants getting copr

Applied for Outland SINP NON-Express entry in Canada and below is the steps with timelines.

- SK PNP Nomination confirmation March 7, 2023
- Applied for PR(Apr 13, 2023)
- Biometric Requested (May 9, 2023)
- Biometric Done (May, 15, 2023)
- Pre-arrival Services Letter (Sep 27, 2023)
- Medical Requested (Sep 28, 2023)
- Medical passed (Oct 16, 2023)
- ADR Requested: Police Clearance certificate (Dec 12, 2023)
- ADR Submitted: Police Clearance certificate (Dec 23, 2023)

I highly appreciate sharing your experience and thoughts.
Thanks a million,
looks like you are stuck in security. Call IRCC and ask did you passed your security and info sharing. Also, they are working on your Criminality.
[/QUOTE]
Thank you for your reply,

Hijrat1988

Jan 25, 2023
your eligibility is now passed.
I received another ADR today regarding my previous employment. Meanwhile, yesterday, my spouse's background verification was completed in the tracker, while mine is still in progress. I am the principal applicant. What do these updates mean?

xeoninside

Jan 31, 2023
Hello everyone!

I'm getting a little bit anxious for my PR Application (AR - Late June 2023, AOR - Late Nov 2023). My last update was around Christmas Time 2023 with Medical Passed and nothing else so far. My PGWP is going to be expired this August 2024. I'm not sure if I have enough time for my application to be processed. Is there a way to give this a push or have them noticed that my Work Permit is about to be expired? Or is there a way that I can stay through my PR Application even my PGWP has expired?

I also can't apply a BOWP because my nomination is restricted to my employer (International Student Stream).

Please advise or share your experience. Thank you!
Unfortuantely there's nothing much you could do about the PR process, mine was painfully slow, too. However you could apply for a bridging work permit with the AOR document you just received so you don't have to worry about PGWP expiring.

m_0313

Jan 11, 2024
Hi,
This marks my 4th ADR for the SINP non-Express Entry PR profile. The sequence of ADRs is as follows:
  1. 1st ADR on December 15, 2022: Spouse Schedule A
  2. 2nd ADR on August 01, 2023: Principal applicant Schedule A
  3. 3rd ADR on December 13, 2023: Police Clearance certificate for both spouse and PA
  4. 4th ADR on January 05, 2023: Spouse Schedule A (Again), Family Information history (both spouse and PA), Travel history (PA), and ECA document (PA).
I have previously submitted all these documents as requested and at the time of applying for PR. Why are they being requested again? Is this normal?
In my GCMS notes, my eligibility is marked as recommended passed, but I have not yet received the PAL.
I am almost in the same situation but I received PAL right after submitting Spouse's Schedule A. Timeline below:

1st ADR request for Spouse's Schedule A - Oct 26
PAL - Oct 27
2nd ADR request for Spouse's Schedule A - Dec 21

After reviewing my spouse's Schedule A (1st version), I noticed a month gap and date mismatch in his Personal History.‍:( Partially my fault for letting him complete it without me fully reviewing it. I suggest you carefully review together the details in your spouse's Schedule A. There could be spelling errors or date inconsistencies, gap/s, etc. Anything as trivial as that may cause delay, could be a ground for unintentional misrepresentation. After resubmitting my spouse's Schedule A (2nd version), I haven't received any update. I requested GCMS notes too and still waiting.

I know the waiting game makes us all anxious.

Pradhi_07

Star Member
Jul 4, 2022
Hi All - I have the below situation. Appreciate if you can provide some insight on this. Thanks in advance!

I am currently on Closed Work Permit expiring on 30th April 2024 and I have to return back to India by 30th April 2024 due to company policy. Meanwhile I have submitted my PR application in June 2023, got the application number in Nov 2023 and submitted for Bridging Open work permit beginning of Nov 2023. Any idea how long will it take for the work permit approval? With the work permit acknowledgement letter, can I work find new employer while I wait for the decision?

m_0313

Jan 11, 2024
Hi All - I have the below situation. Appreciate if you can provide some insight on this. Thanks in advance!

I am currently on Closed Work Permit expiring on 30th April 2024 and I have to return back to India by 30th April 2024 due to company policy. Meanwhile I have submitted my PR application in June 2023, got the application number in Nov 2023 and submitted for Bridging Open work permit beginning of Nov 2023. Any idea how long will it take for the work permit approval? With the work permit acknowledgement letter, can I work find new employer while I wait for the decision?
Hi! Our situation is not exactly the same but it might help you. My now husband entered Canada with a Working Holiday Visa which was supposed to expire December 2023. We applied a new work permit for him with the same expiration that I have now (expiring in October 2024) and submitted supporting documents that we're married and that he's been successfully added in my PR Application as a dependent (spouse) accompanying me to Canada.

We wrote a webform stating that we're few days away from the estimated processing time but are anxious about the status since the timeframe is short in between that and his work permit expiration. A day right after that, we got an email confirmation from them stating that they processed his new work permit. We waited just few days for it to be delivered to our home address.

I checked the processing time for BOWP and says it's around 3 - 4 months. I suggest as soon as you get to the third month, send a webform to them and state that you are writing because you are anxious about the short timeframe in between the issuance of a new work permit and the expiration of your current permit, and just emphasize that you are worried that it might cause some complications with your on-going PR application.

I understand the anxiety of waiting for updates! Hope this helps speed up your BOWP approval! :)

Last edited:

mndvld

Jan 11, 2024
Who has encountered a similar case?
- IRCC secure account shows the application status
- IRCC tracker does not find anything using UCI or AOR number.
:eek:

m_0313

Jan 11, 2024

Sorry! I miss out the part about you being on a Closed Work Permit. As per IRCC, they have specific requirements for Provincial Nominees (Non EE) applying for a BOWP. Please confirm what stream you specifically applied for. There could be some restrictions/requirements.

BOWP General eligibility
If you applied for the
Provincial Nominee Program (not through Express Entry)

To be eligible for a BOWP, you must:

• live in Canada (and intend to live outside Quebec) at the time you apply for your BOWP
  • You can leave Canada while we process your application.
  • However, if you leave Canada after your work permit expires, you can’t work until your new application is approved
    either
    • have a valid work permit
    • have an expired work permit but maintained your status as a worker
    • be eligible to restore your status and get a work permit
  • be the principal applicant on your permanent residence application
  • be approved in principle for permanent residence
  • have no employment restrictions as a condition of your nomination

Pradhi_07

Star Member
Jul 4, 2022
Sorry! I miss out the part about you being on a Closed Work Permit. As per IRCC, they have specific requirements for Provincial Nominees (Non EE) applying for a BOWP. Please confirm what stream you specifically applied for. There could be some restrictions/requirements.

BOWP General eligibility
If you applied for the
Provincial Nominee Program (not through Express Entry)

To be eligible for a BOWP, you must:

• live in Canada (and intend to live outside Quebec) at the time you apply for your BOWP
  • You can leave Canada while we process your application.
  • However, if you leave Canada after your work permit expires, you can’t work until your new application is approved
    either
    • have a valid work permit
    • have an expired work permit but maintained your status as a worker
    • be eligible to restore your status and get a work permit
  • be the principal applicant on your permanent residence application
  • be approved in principle for permanent residence
  • have no employment restrictions as a condition of your nomination
Appreciate you taking time to share your experience. I got the nomination via Alberta Opportunity Stream.

m_0313

Jan 11, 2024
Appreciate you taking time to share your experience. I got the nomination via Alberta Opportunity Stream.
In that case, the nomination will indicate a section about Restriction on Employment showing a "Yes" or "No". If you have no restrictions indicated in your nomination, you should be good. :)

Pradhi_07

Star Member
Jul 4, 2022
In that case, the nomination will indicate a section about Restriction on Employment showing a "Yes" or "No". If you have no restrictions indicated in your nomination, you should be good. :)
There are "No" restrictions in the nomination letter. What will happen if I change my Employer while my PR application is in progress?

m_0313

Jan 11, 2024
There are "No" restrictions in the nomination letter. What will happen if I change my Employer while my PR application is in progress?
If there's changes in your employment while PR application is in progress, you just have to notify IRCC via webform. There are cases where in there's no need to inform IRCC about it but I am not familiar with Alberta Stream. Normally, IRCC must be notified if there's any changes in the address, family composition and/or employment. As long as you inform them, you should be good.

Pradhi_07

Star Member
Jul 4, 2022
Since you now have no restrictions in your nomination, BOWP will issue you an Open Work Permit. If there's changes in your employment while PR application is in progress, you just have to notify IRCC via webform. There are cases where in there's no need to inform IRCC about it but I am not familiar with Alberta Stream. Normally, IRCC must be notified if there's any changes in the address, family composition and/or employment. As long as you inform them, you should be good.
Thank you. In case role(NOC) changes while the PR application is in progress, will this impact PR application as well? Is there any IVR we can call to verify the status of the Work Permit application?

m_0313

Jan 11, 2024
Thank you. In case role(NOC) changes while the PR application is in progress, will this impact PR application as well? Is there any IVR we can call to verify the status of the Work Permit application?
I suggest you wait for your BOWP to be issued. Your work permit will be the sole basis for your work condition in Canada. You can then switch to a different employer once you receive your BOWP even if your PR application is in progress. Hope that clarifies it! Not sure about the NOC. This would be case by case basis since each PNP have different clauses.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pradhi_07

m_0313

Jan 11, 2024
Who has encountered a similar case?
- IRCC secure account shows the application status
- IRCC tracker does not find anything using UCI or AOR number.
:eek:
If your PR application is already linked in your IRCC Secure Account, it won't probably show on the IRCC tracker. You will get direct updates from your IRCC Secure Account.