+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

AMD171

Star Member
May 23, 2023
Another Winnipeg VO here and stuck in security since Feb '23. I just got a fresh batch of GCMS notes yesterday(generated on 12th December), which mentions that security is cancelled. Nothing is mentioned about security in the notes section other than requesting a PCC. Which they did and I've submitted.

Not sure what my status is regarding background check
did you order it from cbsa?

evanchan52

Dec 29, 2023
Hello everyone!

I'm getting a little bit anxious for my PR Application (AR - Late June 2023, AOR - Late Nov 2023). My last update was around Christmas Time 2023 with Medical Passed and nothing else so far. My PGWP is going to be expired this August 2024. I'm not sure if I have enough time for my application to be processed. Is there a way to give this a push or have them noticed that my Work Permit is about to be expired? Or is there a way that I can stay through my PR Application even my PGWP has expired?

I also can't apply a BOWP because my nomination is restricted to my employer (International Student Stream).

Please advise or share your experience. Thank you!

Reactions: Rai26

lagha

Nov 27, 2023
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I have a question about processing time that weather my timeline is normal or not?

I see many April applicants getting copr

Applied for Outland SINP NON-Express entry in Canada and below is the steps with time lines.

- SK PNP Nomination confirmation March 7, 2023
- Applied for PR(Apr 13, 2023)
- Biometric Requested (May, 9, 2023)
- Biometric Done (May, 15, 2023)
- Pre arrival Services Letter (Sep 27, 2023)
- Medical Requested (Sep 28, 2023)
- Medical passed (Oct 16, 2023)
- ADR Requested: Police Clearance certificate (Dec 12, 2023)
- ADR Submitted: Police Clearance certificate (Dec 23, 2023)

I highly appreciate sharing your experience and thoughts.
Thanks a million,

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I have a question about processing time that weather my timeline is normal or not?

I see many April applicants getting copr

Applied for Outland SINP NON-Express entry in Canada and below is the steps with time lines.

- SK PNP Nomination confirmation March 7, 2023
- Applied for PR(Apr 13, 2023)
- Biometric Requested (May, 9, 2023)
- Biometric Done (May, 15, 2023)
- Pre arrival Services Letter (Sep 27, 2023)
- Medical Requested (Sep 28, 2023)
- Medical passed (Oct 16, 2023)
- ADR Requested: Police Clearance certificate (Dec 12, 2023)
- ADR Submitted: Police Clearance certificate (Dec 23, 2023)

I highly appreciate sharing your experience and thoughts.
Thanks a million,
[/QUOTE]
looks like you are stuck in security. Call IRCC and ask did you passed your security and info sharing. Also they are working on your Criminality.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello everyone!

I'm getting a little bit anxious for my PR Application (AR - Late June 2023, AOR - Late Nov 2023). My last update was around Christmas Time 2023 with Medical Passed and nothing else so far. My PGWP is going to be expired this August 2024. I'm not sure if I have enough time for my application to be processed. Is there a way to give this a push or have them noticed that my Work Permit is about to be expired? Or is there a way that I can stay through my PR Application even my PGWP has expired?

I also can't apply a BOWP because my nomination is restricted to my employer (International Student Stream).

They won’t expedite PR application due to work permit expiring soon. Looks like they are working on your background check and eligibility stage . You can request your GCMS notes and see if there is something wrong with application or to get accurate information. Your work permit is expiring and have almost 7 months. It can be processed in that time however if nothing happens by July . Submit close work permit application with help of your employer.

guardian007

Star Member
Dec 2, 2021
[/QUOTE]
Okay, This is what I am trying to ask. I am on OPEN WORK PERMIT not CLOSED WORK PERMIT, I already got an MPNP Nomination and applied for PR. I got Portal 1, COPR, and sent the documents requested by IRCC, so my question is, Can I change employer? some city.

Hey , If you have open work permit and not employer restriction. You can switch as many time as you want.
I got this from IRCC itself. Infact you dont have to inform them as well unless they ask for fresh Schedule A form. Your PR application is not tied to any employer in owkr permit.

Etareri111

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
Hello everyone!

have you ordered gcms note to know what stage they are in your application? If no, try and order. August is long enough time for pr to be approved, but only if your primary vo is a good one, and if you are single with no dependent. If you are still going to be with your employer even after the permit expires, you can apply for a new one.

guardian007

Star Member
Dec 2, 2021
Another Winnipeg VO here and stuck in security since Feb '23. I just got a fresh batch of GCMS notes yesterday(generated on 12th December), which mentions that security is cancelled. Nothing is mentioned about security in the notes section other than requesting a PCC. Which they did and I've submitted.

Not sure what my status is regarding background check
I dont know what to expect now. I am eligible under express entry and have points. I am thinking of filling a new application [extra money :( ] and withdrwaing this one.

Reactions: ECCA98

evanchan52

Dec 29, 2023
They won’t expedite PR application due to work permit expiring soon. Looks like they are working on your background check and eligibility stage . You can request your GCMS notes and see if there is something wrong with application or to get accurate information. Your work permit is expiring and have almost 7 months. It can be processed in that time however if nothing happens by July . Submit close work permit application with help of your employer.
Thanks for replying, Miss Bee.

By Closed Work Permit, do I need an LMIA from my employer? I didn't use the Support Letter to apply Work Permit and it's already expired (Thinking my PGWP would be enough but it's taking a bit too long). Does that work permit has a name to it (for researching purpose)?

I looked GCMS notes up and it seems like i do need to pay for each application, is this right?

Thank you! Appreciate your answers!

evanchan52

Dec 29, 2023
have you ordered gcms note to know what stage they are in your application? If no, try and order. August is long enough time for pr to be approved, but only if your primary vo is a good one, and if you are single with no dependent. If you are still going to be with your employer even after the permit expires, you can apply for a new one.
Thanks for your reply!

Yes, I'm planning to stay in this job until I got PR, it will help getting rid of paperwork updated. I'm single and no dependent, I think my VO is Sydney but i'm not sure if it's right, I'm only saying this because of the AOR email address is being sent from there.

Do you know what Work Permit I can get if PGWP is expired?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020

By Closed Work Permit, do I need an LMIA from my employer? I didn't use the Support Letter to apply Work Permit and it's already expired (Thinking my PGWP would be enough but it's taking a bit too long). Does that work permit has a name to it (for researching purpose)?

I looked GCMS notes up and it seems like i do need to pay for each application, is this right?

No you don’t have to pay anything for GCMS notes . For applying notes just google it . For WPSL you have to submit post nomination request to PNP office and they will issue you a new letter. Check processing time for that . For applying closed work permit, your employer have to submit job offer in employer portal and pay $230 compliance fees and give you job number starting with A********. You have to submit that in work permit application. You are exempt from LMIA . It’s quick process. Make sure you add job letter, nomination letter and WPSL with application.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/partners-service-providers/employer-portal.html

Last edited:

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022

If you are under OINP JOIS, you can ask Ontario Immigration for an extension on your WPSL.

Kpant34

Star Member
May 2, 2023
Finally journey is over!!!! Received eCOPR today:

Stream: BC PNP NON EXPRESS
AR: Mar 29, 2023
AOR : Apr 27, 2023
Medical Passed: sep 27
PAL : sep 28

9/29 - Call with IRCC - Got to know that only background is left now and will hear something back very soon as long as there is no Additional document request.
10/2 - Medical extended to 9/28/23
10/4 - medical completed on GIC account
10/16 - Final decision made on GC key
10/17 - Background completed and Copr number is visible in tracker
10/20 - Portal 1
11/16 - Portal 2 02:30 PM PDT
1/10/ 24 - Received e-copr

Primary Office: Centralized Intake Office
Secondary Office: CPC-Ottawa
eCOPR from Montreal VO

Through out the process have not received any additional document request.

Rai26

Star Member
Aug 19, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
I ha
Hello everyone!

I have mostly same timeline like you my PGWP is expiring in July 2024.