+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

AMD171

Star Member
May 23, 2023
Hey in Same boat.

Did you check your GCMS notes from CBSA? Is there any update which says security cancelled ? and restarted ?

It just mindboggling the time taken to process these documents .
no I don't have any security cancelled or restarted when I got my GCMS notes by CBSA 2 months ago, I am not sure about now, I will order new notes soon

ECCA98

Star Member
Sep 5, 2023
Yes, I ordered CBSA notes, 2 months ago and they said security is in progress, and security screening that's it, I am sure if anyone's security is taking more than 3 months it means it is comprehensive,
single application doesn't go to Winnipeg as far as I know, only married or with common-law partner applications go to Winnipeg ,
That's very tricky, mine was sent to Winnipeg for Eligibility review and they passed it on Oct 3. Since then, my Criminality went In Progress and Security Not started till now. Technically mine is not stuck at Security, it stuck at Criminality... Not sure if that's also happen during comprehensive screening. Hope it just the officer didn't pick up my file.
Did this happen to you?

Ln_

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
That's very tricky, mine was sent to Winnipeg for Eligibility review and they passed it on Oct 3. Since then, my Criminality went In Progress and Security Not started till now. Technically mine is not stuck at Security, it stuck at Criminality... Not sure if that's also happen during comprehensive screening. Hope it just the officer didn't pick up my file.
Did this happen to you?
Hi, according to your timeline, it looks like I am in a similar position with you. Below is my timeline

OINP Masters Stream - Inland - Single Applicant
AR - Jan 6, 2023
AoR - Mar 3, 2023
MR - Jun 27, 2023
MP - Jul 10, 2023
Nothing after that. No PAL. No ADR.

Not exactly sure about your background. For me, I was in the US for 8 years before coming to Canada. I read it somewhere that IRCC would also conduct checks with the jurisdiction where you spent a lot of time in. In this case, I think they need to engage their partners in the US to do certain things. However, my criminality was passed.

I called IRCC today about my application status, and I was informed that everything was passed/completed except for security (in progress). The agent could not tell me when security was started. VO: CIO Sydney. Not sure about my secondary VO.

I applied for GCMS notes today and will share what I have once I get it.

Reactions: ECCA98

ECCA98

Star Member
Sep 5, 2023
Hi, according to your timeline, it looks like I am in a similar position with you. Below is my timeline

OINP Masters Stream - Inland - Single Applicant
AR - Jan 6, 2023
AoR - Mar 3, 2023
MR - Jun 27, 2023
MP - Jul 10, 2023
Nothing after that. No PAL. No ADR.

Not exactly sure about your background. For me, I was in the US for 8 years before coming to Canada. I read it somewhere that IRCC would also conduct checks with the jurisdiction where you spent a lot of time in. In this case, I think they need to engage their partners in the US to do certain things. However, my criminality was passed.

I called IRCC today about my application status, and I was informed that everything was passed/completed except for security (in progress). The agent could not tell me when security was started. VO: CIO Sydney. Not sure about my secondary VO.

I applied for GCMS notes today and will share what I have once I get it.
Thanks for sharing! your timeline seems normal tho... but good luck with everything!
What concerned me is my BGC went to Not Applicable for 3 months in GCKey. And my security is not started.
I applied another round of CBSA notes and this time CSIS note. Let's see.

xanfelng

Apr 5, 2023
Hello everyone,
I got nominated by the MPNP (Manitoba Provincial Nomination Program) under the skilled workers stream (OPEN WORK PERMIT). I already got Portal 1 and the copr number but I am awaiting Portal 2. I am about to change my present job to a different employer (still the same NOC group & in the same province). Do I need to inform the MPNP about this job change?
Thank you.

Last edited:

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello everyone,
I got nominated by the MPNP (Manitoba Provincial Nomination Program) under the skilled workers stream. I already got Portal 1 and the copr number but I am awaiting Portal 2. I am about to change my present job to a different employer (still the same NOC group & in the same province). Do I need to inform the MPNP about this job change?
Thank you.
Yes technically you are still temporary residence and still bounded to your current employer. Note if you change your job now , you have to inform PNP office and IRCC . Your application will go back into processing stage again and your COPR will be cancelled in request of new documents from new employer and you have to go through eligibility stage again. Not a good idea right now .

patelakash

Feb 3, 2021
Category........
PNP
Hello Everyone, I got repeated ADR for the same documents. II applied for non-EE PR on December, 2022 as an inland applicant. In my application, I submitted birth certificates of my wife, me and my daughter. On Feb 28, 2023 I got my application number and ADR for my and my daughter's original copy of birth certificates. Though I submitted before, I uploaded them again as per request. But today March 06, 2023 I got same document request again to upload the original version of Birth Certificate for me and my daughters. I am now confused what actually VO means original copy of birth certificates. I submitted copy English versions of original birth certificate with government seal and stamp. Scanning is fine and all original stamps are very visible with original color. My wife's one is not requested. Her one is in Bengali version and I submitted a certified translated copy as well. Her one is not requested. I guess VO thinks my and my daughter also have a Bangeli version. I have no explanation what VO means for original version of birth certificate is? How can I explain I have submitted original version of birth certificates. I go my study permit and wife's work permit. with same birth certificates. I got SINP with same documents. But, I don't understand what actually VO wants. Please help me with suggestions. I got a mounted tension with this second time request letter for same document.
Hi @Saif11 ,

May I know, how did you fix the original birth certificate issue please? I am also in same situation right now. Would like to know about it, can you please help? Thank you.

Rai26

Star Member
Aug 19, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
Hey guys can anybody tell me what does it mean its on my gcms notes ‘
Text: Enquiry received via GCMS (Provided Report) via webform Status inquiry. We have since been in contact with client. No action. See incoming correspondence for review
No response provided

Text: Enquiry received via GCMS (Provided Report) via webform
Previous medicals) provided - forwarded to CIO Medical for assessment of TPP extension. See incoming correspondence for review
No response provided
Anyone please if someone knows anything about it. I got PAL in nov after that waiting security still not started.

xanfelng

Apr 5, 2023
Yes technically you are still temporary residence and still bounded to your current employer. Note if you change your job now , you have to inform PNP office and IRCC . Your application will go back into processing stage again and your COPR will be cancelled in request of new documents from new employer and you have to go through eligibility stage again. Not a good idea right now .
It is an open work permit

xanfelng

Apr 5, 2023
Okay, This is what I am trying to ask. I am on OPEN WORK PERMIT not CLOSED WORK PERMIT, I already got an MPNP Nomination and applied for PR. I got Portal 1, COPR, and sent the documents requested by IRCC, so my question is, Can I change employer? some city.

Ln_

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
Thanks for sharing! your timeline seems normal tho... but good luck with everything!
What concerned me is my BGC went to Not Applicable for 3 months in GCKey. And my security is not started.
I applied another round of CBSA notes and this time CSIS note. Let's see.
Looks like I actually applied earlier than you lol. I don’t think the GCKey or the tracker provide accurate information since they frequently shows conflicting information. In my case, my GCKey says they are still reviewing my eligibility, but it was already passed according to the agent.

You could try calling IRCC and speak to a person. They should provide you with the most updated information quicker. Best of luck as well!

Reactions: ECCA98

Hijrat1988

Jan 25, 2023
if you give any space in the year while filling it, they will request it again and again. So you have to do it properly. And yes, it's compulsory you must submit schedule A twice in the pr process if you travelled after your AOR. And also a recommended passed is not passed, but its a good sign. I think it's because of your schedule A that it's as not been passed yet. As soon it's passed, you will get pal especially if you are outland. Just try and fill that schedule A properly, i think it's because you are missing something. Make sure it's accurate to what you submitted before in the first schedule A.
Many thanks. After submission of ADRs I received PAL yesterday and today I received ghost update.

Reactions: Etareri111

CanadianDream2945

Star Member
May 15, 2023
Okay, This is what I am trying to ask. I am on OPEN WORK PERMIT not CLOSED WORK PERMIT, I already got an MPNP Nomination and applied for PR. I got Portal 1, COPR, and sent the documents requested by IRCC, so my question is, Can I change employer? some city.
Dude, what @Miss bee is trying to say is, just don't change the job at this moment, you've already got portal 1, now it's just matter of time for your COPR.
If you CHANGE your job, you'll HAVE TO inform PROVINCE and IRCC as well.And it doesn't matter if you tell them or not they will know. There will be conflict with your eligibility and IRCC will ask for some more documents and your COPR will be delayed.
Now if you really want delayed COPR just change your job as you're on OPEN WORK PERMIT not on a CLOSE WORK PERMIT.
Hope you will get COPR soon.

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Short answer is yes, you can change employer since you have an open work permit. But will it affect your PR application? You can find that out later. Try it and let this thread know the result so that others may be guided in the future.