+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Rocky261096

Jul 7, 2020
OINP MASTERS STREAM - PNP Non-Express Entry

AR: 11th April 2023
AOR: 5th May 2023 (Medical Passed)
PAL: 13th October 2023

21st November 2023- Medical Passed Updated Date on gckey whereas on application tracker it is 20th November 2023

20th November 2023- Background check completed on tracker.

20th November 2023 -Final Decision on gckey.

27th December 2023: Portal 1 ( Calgary VO )

Replied to the email informing them I am outside Canada

6th Jan 2024- Arrived in Canada and replied again that I have re-entered

8th Jan 2024- Replied again with the same message that I have re-entered Canada.

8th Jan 2024- Got P2 - Same Day

Waiting for ECOPR

AMD171

Star Member
May 23, 2023
How did you guys make your non-EE application move like an EE ?!
April AOR here not hearing anything for 3months after eligibility passed. Before that it was 6 months silence.
I started to think how complicated am I

But from what I see none of you who move so fast is Winnipeg IRCC. So there is another possibility that is the Winnipeg IRCC is really a piece of S
yes Winnipeg is sht, check my timeline, i am stuck in Winnipeg for last 22 months, 11 months no update, called them multiple times, raise webforms , order gcms notes , reach out to local mp,
nothing work out, my security is stuck with CSIS for last 11 months,

Reactions: Haider76 and ECCA98

ECCA98

Star Member
Sep 5, 2023
yes Winnipeg is sht, check my timeline, i am stuck in Winnipeg for last 22 months, 11 months no update, called them multiple times, raise webforms , order gcms notes , reach out to local mp,
wow! did you see any sign of comprehensive screening on your gcms note? Tons of people complained about Winnipeg IRCC. I kinda suspect that their specialty is comprehensive screening with CSIS

OnlyWhen

Aug 6, 2022
Same, mine's approaching 20 months in total.

Is the comprehensive security screening random? Or does it depend on the applicant's background, nationality, travel history, etc?

I have thought about applying through Express Entry CEC if there's any chance of not getting stuck in comprehensive screening again.

Reactions: Haider76

guardian007

Star Member
Dec 2, 2021
Hey in Same boat.

Did you check your GCMS notes from CBSA? Is there any update which says security cancelled ? and restarted ?

It just mindboggling the time taken to process these documents .

Reactions: Haider76

Rai26

Star Member
Aug 19, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
Hey guys can anybody tell me what does it mean its on my gcms notes ‘
Text: Enquiry received via GCMS (Provided Report) via webform Status inquiry. We have since been in contact with client. No action. See incoming correspondence for review
No response provided

Text: Enquiry received via GCMS (Provided Report) via webform
Previous medicals) provided - forwarded to CIO Medical for assessment of TPP extension. See incoming correspondence for review
No response provided

maham123

Star Member
Oct 6, 2011
Hi, I have exactly same status as you, both are inaccurate, I ordered my GCMS, Eligibility passed, criminality completed, security not yet started.. may I know your AOR date? did you pass medical?
Yes . My AOR was december 6th. Just biometrics done

Nataly_

Star Member
Sep 27, 2023
Does anyone has the same situation. IRCC is still reviewing my spouse medical exam for the more than one month.
I have called them and send trough the web form my multiple enquiries, they said that they are received but still in the process.

AMD171

Star Member
May 23, 2023
wow! did you see any sign of comprehensive screening on your gcms note? Tons of people complained about Winnipeg IRCC. I kinda suspect that their specialty is comprehensive screening with CSIS
Yes, I ordered CBSA notes, 2 months ago and they said security is in progress, and security screening that's it, I am sure if anyone's security is taking more than 3 months it means it is comprehensive,
single application doesn't go to Winnipeg as far as I know, only married or with common-law partner applications go to Winnipeg ,

Reactions: ECCA98

AMD171

Star Member
May 23, 2023
Same, mine's approaching 20 months in total.

Is the comprehensive security screening random? Or does it depend on the applicant's background, nationality, travel history, etc?

I have thought about applying through Express Entry CEC if there's any chance of not getting stuck in comprehensive screening again.
One of my friend applied in non ee pnp, and he got stuck in security for 7 to 8 months meanwhile he also applied for CEC and he got his pr with CEC application within 5 months

AMD171

Star Member
May 23, 2023
Hey in Same boat.

Did you check your GCMS notes from CBSA? Is there any update which says security cancelled ? and restarted ?

It just mindboggling the time taken to process these documents .
no I don't have any security cancelled or restarted when I got my GCMS notes by CBSA 2 months ago, I am not sure about now, I will order new notes soon