+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

C_from_ON

Star Member
Mar 29, 2022
Hello everyone, today I got the portal email. I have a question, they asked to confirm the name, address, UCI etc. but I was wondering how to update the info ? Do I have to reply to the portal email through gmail itself ?
Just reply that email with correct information.
For example, I used the same email for myself and my partner on Portal 1, and my partner's contact email was updated to mine on the tracker after responding it back.

Reactions: Tan212121

Tan212121

Jan 29, 2023
Just reply that email with correct information.
For example, I used the same email for myself and my partner on Portal 1, and my partner's contact email was updated to mine on the tracker after responding it back.
Thank you so much. In the attached pdf they said I have to provide the address and photograph as well but I guess that’s the next step after they create an account for me and right now I just have to reply to the email with required info right ?

C_from_ON

Star Member
Mar 29, 2022
Thank you so much. In the attached pdf they said I have to provide the address and photograph as well but I guess that’s the next step after they create an account for me and right now I just have to reply to the email with required info right ?
Yes, that process follows responding the Portal 1 email as you see.

According to the PDF:
In the portal, you will confirm that you and your dependants are in Canada, provide your
Canadian address and submit your photo to create your permanent resident card.

FYI: If you submitted the application with the portal account, then you may use yours without changing password by the system.

Reactions: Tan212121

Tan212121

Jan 29, 2023
Yes, that process is followed by responding the Portal 1 email as you see.

According to the PDF:
In the portal, you will confirm that you and your dependants are in Canada, provide your
Canadian address and submit your photo to create your permanent resident card.

FYI: If you submitted the application with the portal account, then you may use yours without changing password by the system.
Thank you so much, really appreciate it.

djleb

Jan 3, 2024
Hi everyone,
It is my first post here, I've just received the Ontario Nominee from OINP Foreign Worker Stream and I have a few questions about filling out the PR application on the Permanent Residence Portal:
  1. Should I upload just the additional documents that are described on the imm5690e PDF?
  2. Should I upload the proof of status even if is not described on the imm5690e PDF?
  3. Can I have the fund in the imm0008_4e blank and add a letter about no funds required for the OINP Foreign Worker Stream?​
For Brazilians,
Have you added the RG as a National Document ID? If yes, have you added a letter to explain about no expiration date on the document?

psdey

Apr 3, 2020
Hi All,

When do IRCC starts eligibility check? after AOR, biometrics, medicals background check? is their any sequence they follow?

I am asking this because mine is in not started status since one month

C_from_ON

Star Member
Mar 29, 2022
Hi everyone,
It is my first post here, I've just received the Ontario Nominee from OINP Foreign Worker Stream and I have a few questions about filling out the PR application on the Permanent Residence Portal:
  1. Should I upload just the additional documents that are described on the imm5690e PDF?
  2. Should I upload the proof of status even if is not described on the imm5690e PDF?
  3. Can I have the fund in the imm0008_4e blank and add a letter about no funds required for the OINP Foreign Worker Stream?​
For Brazilians,
Have you added the RG as a National Document ID? If yes, have you added a letter to explain about no expiration date on the document?
I can say a National Document ID. I'm not from Brazil, but my ID also doesn't have an expiry date.
So I mentioned in the letter for explanation that I set the expiry date like 2099/12/31 because there is no expiry date on my national ID.

C_from_ON

Star Member
Mar 29, 2022
Hi All,

When do IRCC starts eligibility check? after AOR, biometrics, medicals background check? is their any sequence they follow?

I am asking this because mine is in not started status since one month
All steps like Eligibility, BIO, Medical, Info Sharing, Security, etc. start after AOR.
In my case, I guess I got PAL after my Eligibility on GCMS passed.
(I mentioned before that Eligibility on GCMS and on the tracker are different.)

In my tracker, Eligibility has not been done although I had Portal emails.

According to the tracker:

I included my partner but my Eligibility in the tracker has not been complete because it's not either 'spouse' or 'partner' class.
So 'exact' details can be found on a GCMS note. If you see everything except Eligibility in the tracker is done, then you may see 'Final: Approved' on the GCMS note.
(Eligibility, Medical, BIO, Security, and Criminality should be done if your application is almost done.)

Reactions: psdey

Chefskiss

Star Member
Sep 21, 2022
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
30-08-2022
AOR Received.
30-11-2022
Med's Done....
14-09-2022
Mine is Jan 30, 2024 but I see some guys here that nothing happened after they reached this time.
Yes, you can ignore the date. Mine had June 2023 and I'm still waiting for security to conclude

djleb

Jan 3, 2024
So I mentioned in the letter for explanation that I set the expiry date like 2099/12/31 because there is no expiry date on my national ID.
Thanks!

Have you created a letter for explanation, having all the explanations in bullet points, or have you created one letter for each one of the explanations required?

C_from_ON

Star Member
Mar 29, 2022
Thanks!

Have you created a letter for explanation, having all the explanations in bullet points, or have you created one letter for each one of the explanations required?
Obviously one PDF with multiple pages. I didn't want to allow IRCC to send me any ADR, so I explained several points lol.
Both I and my partner even signed with the submission date for making sure that everything is genuine.

MJHamedi

Star Member
Apr 8, 2023
Yes, you can ignore the date. Mine had June 2023 and I'm still waiting for security to conclude
I am just waiting to pass the processing time and go for Writ of Mandamus with a lawyer. As I can see a lot of guys stuck in security check, I do not want to wait for 3 years just for a PR...

Amirfarhad

May 21, 2021
I am just waiting to pass the processing time and go for Writ of Mandamus with a lawyer. As I can see a lot of guys stuck in security check, I do not want to wait for 3 years just for a PR...
Hey

my AR is Dec.2021 and just two weeks ago my eligibility passed and waiting for Security, I sent the Mandamus,based on my experience it does not work for security!

Reactions: MJHamedi

reyes1611

Jan 3, 2024
Investiga un poco... Cuando dices residencia permanente, debes esperar el resultado del examen de inglés como IELTS General o CELPIP.
Mencionaste a un candidato provincial de Ontario, pero requiere un nivel específico de CLB (Canadian Language Benchmark).
[/CITA]I have the nomination and they invited me to apply for permanent residence but a lawyer wants to charge me 3000 dollars to file the application and I don't want to pay her