+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

C_from_ON

Star Member
Mar 29, 2022
Hi there fellows,
My pr application is delayed for over a year. Just checked my tracker, and it says that background check is completed but eligiblity not even started yet. Could someone please tell me what does that mean and how long would it take to complete eligiblity?
In my tracker, Eligibility has not been done although I had Portal emails.

According to the tracker:
What does Eligibility mean?
We’re making sure that you meet the requirements to be eligible for the spouse, partner or child class.

I included my partner but my Eligibility in the tracker has not been complete because it's not either 'spouse' or 'partner' class.
So 'exact' details can be found on a GCMS note. If you see everything except Eligibility in the tracker is done, then you may see 'Final: Approved' on the GCMS note.
(Eligibility, Medical, BIO, Security, and Criminality should be done if your application is almost done.)

Last edited:

C_from_ON

Star Member
Mar 29, 2022
My advised is only from my own opinion and experience or do what exactly as i said with your quotes. have you link you IRCC portal to your ircc secure account.? Because if your application for PR staging background completed but you still using immitracker to know the statuses? perhaps you must linked you portal to secure to know more further than immitracker showing about your application. this is only advise my friend but try it.
In addition to this, GCKey is somewhat different from my last GCMS note which has 'All passed' and 'Final: Approved'.
Like I said above, the Eligibility of GCKey and that of the tracker are different.
Obviously, the tracker shows everything was completed except the Eligibility.

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • November 18, 2023 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • November 15, 2023 Completed.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • November 27, 2023 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Last edited:

H1

Sep 8, 2023
Happy new year everyone!!
My tracker says updated today and previously I could see my IME expiry date which says not available now and my I am unable to log in to my gckey
Is that a system update?
please if someone could help me
VO Winnipeg

ECCA98

Star Member
Sep 5, 2023
Happy new year everyone!!
My tracker says updated today and previously I could see my IME expiry date which says not available now and my I am unable to log in to my gckey
Is that a system update?
please if someone could help me
VO Winnipeg
Happy new year!
Winnipeg VO too. I’m able to login to GCKey but the status fields say:
Application status is currently unavailable. Please try again later.

I think it’s just a system error.

sdtracer

Oct 31, 2023
Happy New Year's! I'm gathering documents for my non EE PNP PR application, and I was unsure about what should I upload for the photo. The guide says: "The back of one (1) photo must contain the following and must be uploaded.", so are we expected to upload a pdf file with the front and back of the photo? What did you end up doing? Thanks!

C_from_ON

Star Member
Mar 29, 2022
Happy New Year's! I'm gathering documents for my non EE PNP PR application, and I was unsure about what should I upload for the photo. The guide says: "The back of one (1) photo must contain the following and must be uploaded.", so are we expected to upload a pdf file with the front and back of the photo? What did you end up doing? Thanks!
Search: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/new-immigrants/pr-card/apply-renew-replace/photo.html

That's correct.
The back of the photo should include:
  • The business name and address that you had your photo.
    (Yes, you should take one from professional.)
  • The date that you got the photo.
  • Your name and Date of Birth (DOB)
I scanned both sides, included them in a single page using a photo editing program, and printed as PDF.

Reactions: sdtracer

sdtracer

Oct 31, 2023
Search: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/new-immigrants/pr-card/apply-renew-replace/photo.html

That's correct.
The back of the photo should include:
  • The business name and address that you had your photo.
    (Yes, you should take one from professional.)
  • The date that you got the photo.
  • Your name and Date of Birth (DOB)
I scanned both sides, included them in a single page using a photo editing program, and printed as PDF.
That's very helpful, thank you! Do I need to send it as a single page or can I also send as two pages? (one page for each side of the photo)

C_from_ON

Star Member
Mar 29, 2022
Reactions: sdtracer

Etareri111

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
Happy new year!
Winnipeg VO too. I’m able to login to GCKey but the status fields say:
Application status is currently unavailable. Please try again later.

I think it’s just a system error.
did you get any update on tracker too, or you only could not log into gckey? Because i got updated on tracker. Also Winnipeg VO

Ji0126

Jan 2, 2024
Share my timeliness anyone get portal1? same as my time line? AOS non ee

11.16 AOR
11.18 MEP
11.24 BIO PASS
11.28 PAL
12.30 MEP AGAIN(I do not know why...?)

xendron

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Share my timeliness anyone get portal1? same as my time line? AOS non ee

11.16 AOR
11.18 MEP
11.24 BIO PASS
11.28 PAL
12.30 MEP AGAIN(I do not know why...?)
Similar timeline. MEP again because old one was expired and they extended the medical validity (see Tracker). Nothing after MEP2 in my case.

Reactions: C_from_ON