+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

StrND

Oct 18, 2023
Hey guys, I am new here.
I got a BC PNP non-express entry in October.
Submitted my application on November 10th but haven't received AOR.
From the comments, it seems like submission to AOR takes 3 months on average.

AllenKai

Jun 3, 2019
I believe %100 it’s fraud, LMIA fee is only $1000 which is employer responsibility to pay that, and she is asking $10000 for LMIA fee?
I have heard many "employers" are selling PR application opportunities. I am guessing those names the friend sees but never show up are to pad the numbers...

Datasun

Dec 8, 2023
It's better to call IRCC and talk to an agent for documents. 1-888-242-2100
In my case, my partner's contact information was wrong, resulting that I submitted the webform.
I got the Portal 2 email yesterday, but the tracker still has the wrong information lol.
Thank you very much! yes, I call them and the files are provided. Hopefully the officier will review these documents

evanchan52

Dec 29, 2023
Hi everyone, i got a question on the AOR Email.

I'm a late June applicant and got my AOR email around late Nov. But my AOR Email only provided me a the Application No. with a new UCI that I used to create a new GCKey Account. All i got was that email with another email attached a Biometric Instruction Letter.

Anyone here also didn't receive an AOR Letter PDF? If so, is there a way that i can reach out to IRCC for that cause do I need one for BOWP Application.

Thank you!

tushararora01

Star Member
Aug 3, 2022
Hi everyone, i got a question on the AOR Email.

I'm a late June applicant and got my AOR email around late Nov. But my AOR Email only provided me a the Application No. with a new UCI that I used to create a new GCKey Account. All i got was that email with another email attached a Biometric Instruction Letter.

Anyone here also didn't receive an AOR Letter PDF? If so, is there a way that i can reach out to IRCC for that cause do I need one for BOWP Application.

Thank you!
Same here, I received an email confirming that application was received ( I am guessing that is AOR) but No PDF. I guess you can attach a copy of that email(Not sure). I have also received an email with biometrics instructions.

I reached out to IRCC, The agent said everything looks fine on your end, We are checking th provided documents and will get back to you asap.

evanchan52

Dec 29, 2023
Same here, I received an email confirming that application was received ( I am guessing that is AOR) but No PDF. I guess you can attach a copy of that email(Not sure). I have also received an email with biometrics instructions.

I reached out to IRCC, The agent said everything looks fine on your end, We are checking th provided documents and will get back to you asap.
I was going to use it for my BOWP application but I realized Im not eligible because my nomination is restricted to my employer only.

Thank you for your answer!

raza321

Star Member
Feb 18, 2023
All,

Is anyone have same timeline.

I am waiting for PPR since 21sep 2023 (MP). as per IRCC agent all passed while security in progress since 10 Oct 2023.
How long it take.

C_from_ON

Star Member
Mar 29, 2022
All,

Is anyone have same timeline.

I am waiting for PPR since 21sep 2023 (MP). as per IRCC agent all passed while security in progress since 10 Oct 2023.
How long it take.
So the thing is your Security has not been passed yet.
According to posts here, it is very hard to estimate the exact ETA for Security to be passed.
In my case, I got Portal emails a month after everything (of course including Security) was passed.
FYI: I was lucky because my I got my Security passed within a month (After BIO and Medical passed).

Last edited:

GracefulLau

Star Member
Jul 14, 2023
Hello All,

My PR application approval has been delayed since I applied in March 2022
I recently requested for CBSA notes which I just received
It indicates eligibility passed, info sharing complete, Medical passed - expired, criminality passed, but security still in progress; phew!

I also saw:
Application Assignment
Due Date: 2024/01/04??
What does this mean? please I need clarification. @Miss bee?