+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

GracefulLau

Star Member
Jul 14, 2023
Yes . Make sure you submit restoration application to . She is now out of status and have 90 days after refusal to restore her status. Visitor visa and restoration application is two different applications.
which one is restoration application please?
It different?

SurenHak

Oct 26, 2023
Hi All,

I got my AOR on DEC 12/2023. In my account the background check shows "Not applicable". Does it mean that background check is completed for me?

C_from_ON

Star Member
Mar 29, 2022
Hi All,

I got my AOR on DEC 12/2023. In my account the background check shows "Not applicable". Does it mean that background check is completed for me?
Definitely no. It will be changed several times - so-called 'ghost updates'.
You can see your detailed progress through GCMS note.

naveen_dharni

May 10, 2023
Hi, I've got an Expression of Interest nomination certificate from Ontario. Recently, I got an ITA for the Express Entry too.
I'm planning to apply for PR through express entry as it's a faster process. There's a question in the Nomination & Selection section that "Has xxx received a nomination certificate from a province?"

I'm confused now are they talking about Express Entry nomination or any other also? As in my case do I need to select Yes or No in this field?
Does anyone know about this?

andrews17

Jan 25, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
Hi, I've got an Expression of Interest nomination certificate from Ontario. Recently, I got an ITA for the Express Entry too.
I'm planning to apply for PR through express entry as it's a faster process. There's a question in the Nomination & Selection section that "Has xxx received a nomination certificate from a province?"

I'm confused now are they talking about Express Entry nomination or any other also? As in my case do I need to select Yes or No in this field?
Does anyone know about this?
I believe that you would answer "YES" to that question if you had already gone through a PNP process and gotten an approval.

hemant_s

Aug 12, 2023
URGENT: Do anyone have experience of not having birth certificate from India and which document could be acceptable if don't have birth certificate: URGENT