+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

KJSWalia

Jul 21, 2016
Good Day !!

I submitted my PR application based on BCPNP( Non Express ) nomination on 15th Nov 2021.

July 2022 received file number and subsequently asked to go for family members biometric and medical. All these go well and updated in my GC key account. Since then On Background check it was mentioned as Its in process .

Then after long waiting last communication was for Additional Documents in May 2022 for re submission of PCC's + Medical + Travel History & Canada based employer letter (since last one year I am here in BC , Canada) , salary pay stubs , bank statement and tax deduction certificate-T4 and these documents submitted on June 03, 2023. Now following status is displaying on my GC Key account.
1. Review of eligibility -We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

2. Review of medical results-You passed the medical exam.

3. Review of additional documents -August 31, 2023 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.

4. Background check - Not applicable.

Based on above facts kindly advise with your experienced comments about my expected result for PR.

jmdbsa

Star Member
Nov 22, 2022
Good Day !!

I submitted my PR application based on BCPNP( Non Express ) nomination on 15th Nov 2021.

July 2022 received file number and subsequently asked to go for family members biometric and medical. All these go well and updated in my GC key account. Since then On Background check it was mentioned as Its in process .

Then after long waiting last communication was for Additional Documents in May 2022 for re submission of PCC's + Medical + Travel History & Canada based employer letter (since last one year I am here in BC , Canada) , salary pay stubs , bank statement and tax deduction certificate-T4 and these documents submitted on June 03, 2023. Now following status is displaying on my GC Key account.
1. Review of eligibility -We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

2. Review of medical results-You passed the medical exam.

3. Review of additional documents -August 31, 2023 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.

4. Background check - Not applicable.

Based on above facts kindly advise with your experienced comments about my expected result for PR.
You should apply a GCMS note from IRCC/CBSA to check which step you get stuck. It is hard to evaluate from GC key.

akinlab2009

Aug 30, 2019
Thanks for your advise but around 8 months back I applied for GCMS notes and did not get any reply yet.
8 months is far back to ascertain your present situation. How did you apply for your GCMS notes? it is faster to get now... within 2 to 3 weeks, they respond. You need to know what is affecting your application through GCMS note

KJSWalia

Jul 21, 2016
8 months is far back to ascertain your present situation. How did you apply for your GCMS notes? it is faster to get now... within 2 to 3 weeks, they respond. You need to know what is affecting your application through GCMS note
Thanks for your comments , sure I will reapply with ATIP for GCMS notes !

Last edited:

Opeezey

Aug 19, 2023
I have a quick question

Is it possible to change your email address when you receive portal 1? I think my email may have been compromised and would want to input a different email from the one I have used throughout this application. Your input would be appreciated.

smileyos

Aug 4, 2023
Canada
Category........
AINP
App. Filed.......
22-06-2023
I have a quick question

Is it possible to change your email address when you receive portal 1? I think my email may have been compromised and would want to input a different email from the one I have used throughout this application. Your input would be appreciated.
Not sure and since you are non express entry, it might cause a chaos for Portal 2, because its same portal that will be used for it. If its your email, just change password and update security features of your email.

Emm3

Oct 23, 2022
@legalfalcon please i need some clarity on certain issues, my spouse went for vacation in my home country and gave birth there, now we are gathering the documents to add new born baby, am filling up the updated form IMM 5406 and i need put the present address, am i suppose to write the abroad address where we both reside before she travel to home country or I have to put the address of the home country where she gave birth and she is still there till now.
Thanks in anticipation.