+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

packetintransit

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019
What should be next step after getting AOR?

They ask me to pay right of permanent residence fee and pay for biometry. I have paid and submitted the receipt to them. But I did not receive the invitation to pass biometry. My last biometry was in 2022. It says that my biometry still valid till 2032.
in the section
Review of additional documents
  • We need additional documents to process your application. We will send you a letter or email with details.
What usually they ask as for additional document?
I am in the same boat. I did my first biometrics for a work permit back in 2021. I received an AOR yesterday as well as a biometrics request again. When I linked my application i saw my biometrics were still valid and

Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
It seems regardless, we will re-do biometrics.

Reactions: Nataly_

colinle20

Jun 5, 2023
Alberta
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
26-05-2023
AOR Received.
15-09-2023
Med's Done....
08-11-2023
Hi everyone

Finally my PR journey comes to an end!!
I applied under Ontario PNP - Master Graduate Stream and in total it took me 317 days from Application Received to getting the PR Card in the mailbox.
I wish good luck to everyone waiting and please don’t lose hope, patience is the name of the game.

Please see the detailed timeline in my signature.
Thank you!
What did you submit for address in the Portal? Just out of curiosity as it's my next step.

Chefskiss

Star Member
Sep 21, 2022
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
30-08-2022
AOR Received.
30-11-2022
Med's Done....
14-09-2022
Anyone got ghost update in tracker (updated date today) but nothing shows up ?

I have got two update dates but nothing shows in tracker
Got one a few days ago, that was due to an ADR request. For you most likely someone has been working on your file

Shubham463

Jan 6, 2021
What did you submit for address in the Portal? Just out of curiosity as it's my next step.
I got the Portal 2 access/email on September 21, 2023, exactly 8 days after getting the Portal 1 email.
In Portal 2 you will need to do three things,

1. Declare that you are residing inside Canada.
2. Give your Canadian mailing address.
3. Upload your recent photograph.

After providing all the required info and uploading the requested documents, IRCC will issue eCOPR to you which can be downloaded via Permanent Resident Portal.
Once both, mailing address and photograph provided are accepted by IRCC, your PR card will be mailed out to you.

Please see my signature for detailed timeline of my application process.
Thanks.

Reactions: colinle20

Harman221

Star Member
Jun 23, 2017
AOR- May 10
Medical passed- Ottawa July 22
File transferred to Winnipeg
Medical passed again- Sept 22
PAL and Eligibility Passed- Sept 28
Criminality, Info sharing- in progress, security not started since AOR :((
People who applied in May and June are getting portals, really unfair. No accountability. I mean I’m happy for them but what did I do to deserve this, it is panicking me :(
My AOR is 9th May, medical was upfront which is passed, but nothing after that no PAL till now, The last GCSM I got, there was just an office change to Winnipeg, and my info sharing has been in progress since May till the last time I checked in October.

Kraf245

Mar 22, 2017
My AOR is 9th May, medical was upfront which is passed, but nothing after that no PAL till now, The last GCSM I got, there was just an office change to Winnipeg, and my info sharing has been in progress since May till the last time I checked in October.
I know it’s not a great feeling to be stuck with no movement on file for months, hopefully you get something soon :)

Reactions: Harman221

xendron

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
My Medicals passed with an expiry date of last week and then the line talking about Medicals in GC Key went blank. Has anyone else experienced this?

C_from_ON

Star Member
Mar 29, 2022
My Medicals passed with an expiry date of last week and then the line talking about Medicals in GC Key went blank. Has anyone else experienced this?
In my case, it was updated with the date in GCKey after a few days.

PAL with old medical: Nov 9th
< After a while >
Medical document number in the tracker says the expiry date Nov 13rd, 2024
Medical was blank on GCKey
< After a while >
Medical completed on the tracker: Nov 17th
Medical passed on GCKey: Nov 18th

Last edited:

xendron

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
In my case, it was updated with the date in GCKey after a few days.
Thanks for your reply. Do you known when your security was started and how long did security and Info Sharing took? I had Eligibility passed 2 days ago, I called today, and Security is not started yet, but Info Sharing in Progress.

Also, my medical expiry date in Tracker is 18 Nov 2023

C_from_ON

Star Member
Mar 29, 2022
Thanks for your reply. Do you known when your security was started and how long did security and Info Sharing took? I had Eligibility passed 2 days ago, I called today, and Security is not started yet, but Info Sharing in Progress.

Also, my medical expiry date in Tracker is 18 Nov 2023
I got the GCMS before PAL, so I have no idea :/ The next one will come on mid December...

Reactions: xendron