+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

XpressGirl

Jun 9, 2021
Hi all! BOWP (Bridging Open Work Permit) application issues, please help!!! Many many thanks!

Non-Express Entry PNP - OINP Matster Grad Stream
AR: Jul 9, 2022
AoR: Nov 4, 2022
Bio: Bio letter issued Nov 4, done on Nov 17, 2022
--------------
Current PGWP: expired in late Aug, 2023

I did receive an email providing the file number that starts with EPXXXX, which I believe is what is generally referred to AoR, though I didn't see the email actually using the word Acknowledge of Receipt, nor did I see anything relevant when I linked my file# to the online account. (Should I expect a letter or a Pdf file of AoR in my account?) My PGWP will expire in late Aug, 2023, so I'm looking into applying for a BOWP. I went through many threads and comments and learned that the common understanding is that applicants can apply for BOWP once receive the AoR.

When I went through the IRCC website, I notice on this page "Bridging open work permits for certain economic class permanent residence applicants", under the PNP applicant eligibility section it stated the following.

The positive eligibility assessment is considered to be made once the status of the “Eligibility” field in GCMS is set to one of the following:
  • For application received on or after January 1, 2015: “Passed”
  • For applications received before January 1, 2015: “Met”
However, in the "Eligibility field" of my online account. It shows that " We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements."
In fact, all sections of my application didn't seem to have been processed yet. Is the "GCMS" some sort of backstage system that is different from what can be seen in the IRCC online account? Am I in a good status to apply for a BOWP? Fairly worried there is a risk to be rejected.
Hi, how did you handle your PGWP which was expiring in August? I see that you only got you AOR in November. I am also waiting for AOR and my PGWP expires in January. Thanks.

guardian007

Star Member
Dec 2, 2021
Anyone got ghost update in tracker (updated date today) but nothing shows up ?

I have got two update dates but nothing shows in tracker

Kraf245

Mar 22, 2017
Anybody any update from Winnipeg vo?
AOR- May 10
Medical passed- Ottawa July 22
File transferred to Winnipeg
Medical passed again- Sept 22
PAL and Eligibility Passed- Sept 28
Criminality, Info sharing- in progress, security not started since AOR :((
People who applied in May and June are getting portals, really unfair. No accountability. I mean I’m happy for them but what did I do to deserve this, it is panicking me :(

H1

Sep 8, 2023
AOR- May 10
People who applied in May and June are getting portals, really unfair. No accountability. I mean I’m happy for them but what did I do to deserve this, it is panicking me :(
I know right!!
It’s so unfair to all of us
I tried talking to my local MP too they were of no help

ECCA98

Star Member
Sep 5, 2023
AOR- May 10
i know right? I’ve already lost hope for this year. Don’t wanna check status anymore, just monitoring emails. It doesn’t deserve my attention anymore and I decided not to ask why. Winnipeg IRCC is processing my application, as for why they are so slow? I’m too tired to care.

It will arrive when we don’t want it anymore.

Shubham463

Jan 6, 2021
Hi everyone

Finally my PR journey comes to an end!!
I applied under Ontario PNP - Master Graduate Stream and in total it took me 317 days from Application Received to getting the PR Card in the mailbox.
I wish good luck to everyone waiting and please don’t lose hope, patience is the name of the game.

Please see the detailed timeline in my signature.
Thank you!