+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

neo_dxb

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020
yeah front and back in a same file

back should have sealed with date
How do we have both front and back in the same file? Isn't the front pic supposed to be in a specific size (jpg)? If we combine both front and back, let's suppose in a PDF, wouldn't that change the size of the photo? Just curious as I'm planning to submit my PR application today.

C_from_ON

Star Member
Mar 29, 2022
How do we have both front and back in the same file? Isn't the front pic supposed to be in a specific size (jpg)? If we combine both front and back, let's suppose in a PDF, wouldn't that change the size of the photo? Just curious as I'm planning to submit my PR application today.
Simple. Take two photos of front and back, combine as one page, and print a file (jpg, png) as a PDF. Just be cautious photos are neither too big nor too small.

Tan212121

Jan 29, 2023
Hello guys, I got additional documents request on 22nd November, and they asked me to submit within 7 days. I uploaded the documents next day but forgot to transmit them. I realized it today and transmitted the documents, now in the details section it is showing replacement provided and the file name. Are the documents submitted successfully? I am really stressed because today is 8th day if we count from 22nd November. Please revert, thank you.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello guys, I got additional documents request on 22nd November, and they asked me to submit within 7 days. I uploaded the documents next day but forgot to transmit them. I realized it today and transmitted the documents, now in the details section it is showing replacement provided and the file name. Are the documents submitted successfully? I am really stressed because today is 8th day if we count from 22nd November. Please revert, thank you.
Not a issue. It’s normal.

Reactions: Tan212121

Nataly_

Star Member
Sep 27, 2023
What should be next step after getting AOR?

They ask me to pay right of permanent residence fee and pay for biometry. I have paid and submitted the receipt to them. But I did not receive the invitation to pass biometry. My last biometry was in 2022. It says that my biometry still valid till 2032.
in the section
Review of additional documents
  • We need additional documents to process your application. We will send you a letter or email with details.
What usually they ask as for additional document?

deltamike77

Jan 20, 2023
Yesterday I had final decision on GCkey showed up, and today the COPR number in tracker and background check completed. But no sign of Portal 1 yet. Any similar experiences? What's the timeline to get portals?